Titanic Exhibit, worth it or not?

N.Bailey

<font color=teal>Pear is probably my all time favo
Hi, Could anyone that has visited the Titanic Exhibit tell me what they thought of it? I have been fascinated with Titanic since I was in High School. (many many many years ago LOL) I would love to see this exhibit, but doing so will really be a difficult task while we are visiting Orlando. I'm not sure where we could squeeze the time in for a trip there, but if it's that good of an exhibit than I certainly want to do everything I can to make the time for it. Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated. Thanks!

If you are already drawn to the Titanic story, I think the Titanic exhibit is well worth seeing if you can. Since they added more character interaction last year it is a much more interesting experience and really helps to bring various elements of the story to life. It is a good hour's visit (more if you are really a fan) and I think most people find it quite rewarding (entertaining is the wrong word for an exhibit based on a tragedy like this). It will probably make you want to read more about it, too, and they have a good selection of books in their gift store.

simon.veness@virgin.net

We were very glad we went. If you have kids, teenagers would enjoy it. It's a sombering experience and slowly is the way to do it. We went late in the evening so check the hours - they should fit in with most busy days!

I think visiting the Titanic was very worthwhile. My family and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire presentation from start to finish. We learned little known details about the ship (behind the scenes) and the lives of the passengers in an interesting as well as very visual format. I would highly recommend a visit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter