tips on hotels

Well, I guess it depends on what you want and how much you are willing to pay. Out of the three, I have stayed at the DL Hotel three times since Thanksgiving, each time with a different type of group. First time, me, DH, and two 6 year olds. Second time, me, SIL, and two 2 year olds and the third time, me, MIL and my 2 kids (2 & 6). Each time was fabulous. I LOVE how close you are to DTD and the Monorail, I love the pools (both!), I love the themeing in the rooms and all around the grounds, love everything. Now, I have heard that PP has less Disney magic than the DL Hotel and that the Grand is way beautiful but has less Disney themeing and is geared more for adults than small children. What is more important to you? DH and I were talking about going to the DLH in November for our 10 year anniversary and maybe getting concierge level and all that jazz, but for the same price, I might just surprise him with a cruise to Hawaii. SAME price!! LOL Hope that helped a little bit, I am sure there are others here who have stayed at the other hotels.

also depends on who is in your party, with kids I'd say DLH just adults GC if you can afford it.

We stayed at the Paradise Pier in November and yes it was lacking in the Disney theme stuff, it was a very nice and quiet hotel. The staff were wonderful and I wouldn't have an issue with staying there again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter