Tinkerbell Layout

reinita1002

Mouseketeer
lalala2.jpg

6884543b.jpg

Hello, I just finished these layouts a few minutes ago. Those are pictures of my dog reinita with her tinkerbell outfit that I made for her. These aren't my first layouts but these are the first 8 by 8's that I've made. I have a album that is just for her! lol Please post any comments, suggestions etc. I love hearing them. :) Btw...I just started scrapping a few months ago so they might not be as splendid as yours. :P

Too cute. My dogs would look at me as if I was crazy! Love the fact that you have a book dedicated to just her.

Angela

Cute, Cute, Cute! I have a book for my 2 dogs and one for my 2 cats (our four kids! :sunny: ). We have 2 golden retrievers, though, so I am always whining that the Tinkerbell and other costumes won't fit them! Something about 100 pounds (each) of doggie in that costume would make for great layouts, I think! :dog2:

Your pages are great! :dog: :paw:

So cute! I love the 8x8 album size. That outfit looks precious and my kids want to know what kind of dog you have.

Awww thanks for you all your comments! :) She is a chihuahua! Shes turning 12 in Janurary :-)( Shes getting old but still active) I've had her since I was 2 (14 now). She has always let me dress her up and baby her. When I was 3-6 years old, I would always dress her up and put her in a baby carriage that I had. I'll try to scan a picture later. lol

Edit- Ok here is the picture. Its kinda small but you can see her in the carriage.

r.jpg

What a cutie! I'm not going to show it to my Tink-nut dd because she will want a Tink outfit for our dog. And I'm with StitchIsOurHero, Golden Retrievers just don't fit into those cute outfits :paw:

Jeanne

What a cutie! My mom had a dog like that: she dressed her up in doll clothes and strolled her around in a stroller. What a patient dog!

mantaz said:
Too cute. My dogs would look at me as if I was crazy! Love the fact that you have a book dedicated to just her.

Angela

As a matter of fact, she does look at me like that. lol The thing is she doesn't mind wearing it. lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter