Time to Talk PCC 4.0 Meets

:thumbsup2 Count me in for Bunco. Learning a new game is a good way to get to know people.

As soon as we have a time scheduled, I'll put it on my events thread.

OK, I found my "Deluxe" Bunco stuff.

It contains 1 large fuzzy pink die

a bell

some dice

scoresheets

Between "SayHello"s supplies and mine, perhaps we'll have enough.
How many people are interested?
I have no idea what the large fuzzy pink die is for... :) I'll have to see how many sets of dice I have. You need one set for every four people.

And "SayHello" will be the Bunco instructor. ;)
What have I gotten myself into??? ;)

Sayhello

:thumbsup2 Count me in for Bunco. Learning a new game is a good way to get to know people.

As soon as we have a time scheduled, I'll put it on my events thread.
Cool! And the whole purpose of Bunco is sitting around a table, talking and eating while you roll the dice! And you switch tables, so you get to meet a lot of different people.

Sayhello

sayhello said:
Cool! And the whole purpose of Bunco is sitting around a table, talking and eating while you roll the dice! And you switch tables, so you get to meet a lot of different people.

Sayhello

Never heard of it before but it sounds like fun. Hopefully I can convince my DH or my mother to participate as well.

I'd like to propose dinner at Topsiders (or whatever its called on the Fantasy) on formal night for those of us who are going super casual for this cruise.

We've done this on the last couple of cruises. Its a nice way to dine with someone other than your regular rotation too.

Anyone interested in this?

Count me in with this one Paula!!!!! My girls and I have no interest in formal night!!!! :cool1:

I think the 'non-formal' dinner needs to go on my events list. ;)There seem to be a fair number of people interested.

Not me, I like dressing for dinner.

Its a date then :) and anyone else is of course welcome to come along.

We are main dining so how about 6.15pm - meet outside Cabanas?

That works for me.

And what the heck, I'm up for trying Bunco. My mom used to play years ago, but I never learned.

Karen

Will that make it an 'official' event?

I think I may need to change the title for my thread. Once it is posted, will it be OK to put DU schedule on thread?

Formal night is okay for me (even though I don't get super dressed up), but the idea of getting together with more DISers sounds like it would be fun.
Do we know what night is formal night?

Sayhello

We will also be doing the non formal dining that night! We decided some time ago we were okay with going casual on cruises and missing formal night in the dining room.

Do we know what night is formal night?

Sayhello

From the information we have, our rotation is
E - R - A (Crush) - E - R - R - A (Magic)

Formal is night 2, semi is night 5 and pirates is night 4. These are subject to change and should be used as a guideline only.

From the information we have, our rotation is
E - R - A (Crush) - E - R - R - A (Magic)

Formal is night 2, semi is night 5 and pirates is night 4. These are subject to change and should be used as a guideline only.

Fingers crossed this is our rotation. Sounds perfect to me, given the plans I have already made.

Kim

We have posted a new thread about BUNCO. Please sign up and join us. We know it will be lots of fun especially if you come join us.

Carol
it's a great day to be alive!!!

I think the 'non-formal' dinner needs to go on my events list. ;)There seem to be a fair number of people interested.

Not me, I like dressing for dinner.

Likewise here - I just placed my order for my new Tux today - moths got my old one, so it is time to get a new one. I'll probably get a use in the Sunday prior though for a local orchestra and choir concert.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!