Time to Post your Pictures...Attatch a face to a Screen Name

Nicole -- That is a wonderful photo of your family. :goodvibes
(And for anyone that doesn't know -- those are the rootbeer float girls!)

Nicole, that is a great picture of your family.

Here is a pic of Paul (Launchpad11B) and I. Even though you can find pics in both our siggy's, I wanted to post. I love this pic. Aaron (ADP) took it at Tritons. :goodvibes We have so few pics of us together. Thanks Aaron! :thumbsup2
n1201051811_30255738_7886909.jpg

Isn't he handsome...:love::love::love:

I think you are a very handsome couple :hug:
Here is a pic of Paul (Launchpad11B) and I. Even though you can find pics in both our siggy's, I wanted to post. I love this pic. Aaron (ADP) took it at Tritons. :goodvibes We have so few pics of us together. Thanks Aaron! :thumbsup2

Here are Bob and I. We are gonna try like heck to be on the Universal one! I met some of yall at Mousefest.:wave:
Disney2006065.jpg

I'm bringing this one on 2.0...
LU.jpg

This one may be coming, too...he's going to be 4 months to 21, and he's afraid he's going to be bored, so we'll see....
Mikey.jpg

okay...
the thread title is "post your picture... attatch face to screen name"

Some people are posting photos not just of themselves, but of other people. And they are not adding identifying name - real or screen!

Just a reminder, we were NOT all the cruise. But we may be on the next one. And we want to get to know people. And just maybe get in on the "in jokes" like how many wives someone has. (Is this a Disney cruise, or old style Mormon?)

p.s. I haven't posted my photo because I haven't figured out how to do it.

Hang around long enough and you will soon realize that all the inside jokes really aren't all that inside. We just keep repeating them long enough and they take on a life of their own. Many of them I still don't know how they started but just go along with it.

Here is a pic of me from the cruise...

100_0891.jpg

Good meeting you at the Goofy pool!!

Oh look, he's actually smiling!!! ;)

Here's my favorite. It's from our first cruise. LE_Ott (me, Stephan), and experiment_627 (my wife, Candy)

006_6-1.jpg

I'm bringing this one on 2.0...
LU.jpg

This one may be coming, too...he's going to be 4 months to 21, and he's afraid he's going to be bored, so we'll see....
Mikey.jpg

if there are others his age, he won't be bored, but otherwise, there's a good chance of that.....quoting my daughter here - her last cruise on the wonder was at that age....with no other kids her age, poor thing had to hang out with me....
but perhaps there will be other diser kids his age.....if so, he'll probably have a great time!!

Great Looking couple!
Here's my favorite. It's from our first cruise. LE_Ott (me, Stephan), and experiment_627 (my wife, Candy)

006_6-1.jpg
Also a great looking couple!
Here is a pic of me from the cruise...

100_0891.jpg

Yet another great looking couple :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter