Tiffany to Vero?

Kendallkat2

A "DVCHV" Member
I should have been clearer on my question about transportation to Vero. There are 5 of us staying at WDW (OKW) and wewill have a fullsize car. 3 of our party want to stay at WDW until closing the day we check-in at Vero. My DH and I want to get to Vero around 4 for check-in. We aren't interested in staying at WDW because we would have been there 10 days already unlike our other 3 guest. They are meeting us down there half into our trip. So....... we have the problem of our guest getting to Vero which is why I'm asking for a transportation alternative.
Does Tiffany towncar go down to Vero? We have never used any other kind of transportation for Disney other then renting cars. If so, how much would it cost? It may be cheaper to rent a car at the National at the Dolphin then our guest to drive to Vero.....
Thanks, Beth

This topic has come up in the past. Just about any car service will take you to Vero but it is pricey. Unlike the Disney area where they are dropping off and picking up, they may only have a fare one-way (you) and still have the car empty for two hours on the return trip. I'm not sure what Tiffany would charge but I'm sure the services are all similar. A Web Search came up with Happy Limo's rates from Orlando Airport to Vero. You could use that as a ballpark figure. They charge $185 each way for a town car. Here's the link for informational purposes.

Happy Limo Rates

Keep in mind that picking up from WDW would probably be even more -- add on whatever the normal charge is from MCO to the hotel.

Out of curiousity, I poked around about rentals in Vero. It doesn't appear that National has a location, but Hertz has one at the small, private plane airport in Vero.

I tried to add the link to Hertz with the results of the Vero search. It would only take you to the main search page. There may be some restriction of hours with this location but it's a place to start for car rentals.

Thanks so much!!!!! I found on Hertz's website that there is a rental office at the Marriott at Downtown Disney. Soooo maybe we could pick it up there and drop it off at Vero Beach.
Thanks so much for the tip...... I LOVE THESE BOARDS, Beth:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter