TicketsAtWork?

SandraLee

DIS Veteran
I've got a membership through my office to TicketsAtWork. They are currently promoting 5 days for the price of 4. Have others used TicketsAtWork? Are they easy?

Thanks!
SandraLee

I have used them to purchase the Orlando Flex Pass for Universal, Sea World and Busch Gardens. I realized a small savings per ticket. My workplace also offers the perk. I think I saved about $38 per ticket.

I also used it a couple of years ago but for HHN at Universal. At the time I didn't know I could print them so I ended up going to their office in Orlando to pick them up and it was still very easy to find and an easy transaction.

We are members of ticketsatwork and have always found PS and UT to have lower Disney prices.

I just realized a few days ago I also have Tickets at work. I noticed a savings of about $350 for park hopper tickets. We are a family of 5 and I was looking at 8 day tickets.

I just realized a few days ago I also have Tickets at work. I noticed a savings of about $350 for park hopper tickets. We are a family of 5 and I was looking at 8 day tickets.
Make sure you are comparing post tax prices. TAW prices are before tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter