1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!
- Nov 18, 2001
1. You can do that.Ok so I can be thick at times.. so wanted to verify. Got park tix for the whole family at a broker that do expire and my son is unable to go.
1. So I should transfer the ticket to myself or my husband and one of us will just have two tickets in their name for the same expiration date?
2. Assuming just one will be used and then the other will hang out there in DME?
3. Then the next time we plan to go just upgrade when we get there?
2. If you don't use a purchased ticket, it will remain in your MDE (not DME) account.
Before you go to a park gate on your upcoming trip, stop at any Guest Relations and ask that
the Ticket priority be set so that the park gates will only USE the ticket that you WANT to use.
3. Well, if you go to WDW after a ticket has expired, unused, you will be able to use its original
purchase value toward buying a new ticket for use on that trip.
Write down and keep that unused ticket's number and store it in a safe place, as it will
become "invisible" (to YOU) in your MDE after it expires.