OK, sorry, I don't really have any advice about using 8 days of the comp tickets vs buying new for this fall other than mentioning that using multiple shorter length comp tickets may not be the best use of their value because additional days cost less on a longer multi-day ticket (i.e. two 5-day tickets costs more than one 10-day ticket, one 5-day plus one 3-day plus one 2-day costs more than a 10-day).

But i don't believe WDW will allow you to upgrade comp tickets to an AP, much less combining multiple tickets into an upgrade. If you really want an AP I recommend buying one as soon as they come available. In the meantime, you can book park reservations using the comp tickets and keep watching for APs.
Thank you :) I think we will purchase new tickets and save the ones we already have to use at a later date.

Last edited:
I believe the only Downside to UT tickets is that if you want to upgrade them you have to do it at a Ticket booth and can't over the phone. At least this was how it was prepandemic.
I have upgraded UT tickets using the MDE app and over the phone multiple times. Typically, though, the only tickets you can upgrade in MDE are current, unexpired tickets. If you have older tickets from previous ticket systems (i.e. Magic Your Way or even older) you haven't used, those may require a phone call or in-person visit to modify.

I have upgraded UT tickets using the MDE app and over the phone multiple times. Typically, though, the only tickets you can upgrade in MDE are current, unexpired tickets. If you have older tickets from previous ticket systems (i.e. Magic Your Way or even older) you haven't used, those may require a phone call or in-person visit to modify.
Oh Maybe it was Magic Your Way Tickets. Do you know if you can apply UT tickets to an Annual Pass if they come back?

Oh Maybe it was Magic Your Way Tickets. Do you know if you can apply UT tickets to an Annual Pass if they come back?

You can definitely do it (I have done so multiple times). Or I guess I should say it's worked in the past. You can never be 100% sure that something that worked in the past will work in the future. But I don't see any reason to assume otherwise.

We have literally never bought tickets from anywhere other than UT, and I have upgraded tickets to Annual Passes probably 4 or 5 times. Granted, it was always in person, because usually we were at WDW anyway. I don't see why it wouldn't work with the app, I've just never done it.

I have, however, added days to UT tickets in the app, and added features (hopper, water park). That's worked fine for several years.

I am glad to hear this as I have a friend who purchased tickets from them and after completing her order realized she had made a mistake in typing her email address so she immediately sent them an email and has had no response to her email and is unable to find a phone number to contact them. She has also gone to their FB but they have not responded to inquiry there either and she noticed that there doesn’t seem to be any FB activity since 2020...she did check with her credit card to see if she had been charged yet but nothing showing up yet.
Did this get resolved? I am thinking of using them, but also cannot find any activity/reviews since 2020 either.

Hopefully, someone can help with my ticket issue, Disney has not been very helpful at all. When the Disney+ discount came out, I booked YC for 8/4/22-8/13/22 with 7-day tickets with Genie+, 2 adults, 3 children. Last week, Southwest canceled our flights and rebooked us on flights that did not work for us, as a result, I "had" to add 2 days to the beginning of the trip but YC was not available so I booked POP for those 2 days.

Can I start using my 7-day tickets during my POP stay? If so, how?

Can I start using my 7-day tickets during my POP stay? If so, how?
Are your tickets part of a package booking with the YC reservation? If so, no you cannot activate the tickets early, not until your YC check-in date. I'm not familiar with the Disney+ offer, but if it doesn't require tickets you can drop the tickets from the YC reservation (leaving it as a "basic package") and buy separate tickets starting with your POP stay.

Are your tickets part of a package booking with the YC reservation? If so, no you cannot activate the tickets early, not until your YC check-in date. I'm not familiar with the Disney+ offer, but if it doesn't require tickets you can drop the tickets from the YC reservation (leaving it as a "basic package") and buy separate tickets starting with your POP stay.
According to the offer, I read that park tickets are not part of the offer.

6042243C-9332-497A-8FE6-77E01D3AEB41.jpeg

Yes! I did that for a trip in Dec 2021. In the MDE, go to where your tickets are linked. There is some sort of button that says edit or upgrade and you can make changes. I was able to add PH and Genie + that way. You can pick what you want to add to the ticket and then just pay that amount. You also can go to a guest services window but I liked that I could do this before the trip and already have it set up!

Are AP’s for sale again? What about DVC AP’s?
The only AP currently available for sale is the Pixie-Dust pass, which is essentially the FL Resident weekday pass. If you currently have an AP with renewal looming, I believe you can renew to any pass for which you qualify even if it's not on sale to the general public at this time.

I have a question I think I know the answer to but just want to confirm with people who know more about it then me. Years ago we purchased 4 Non expiration 10 day park hopper with water park fun and more from UT. Being DVC members it made sense to plan for future visits with price increases and I could not have been more right. Those tickets have been a bargain as we have done some 3 day weekend trips and used 1 or 2 days only without paying a fortune. Taken advantage of annual pass discounts when they were offered saving the Non-ex tickets for when they were truly needed. But we've NEVER used any of the water park and more options. My wife and kids have 3 actual park days left and I have 5. Do we all still have 10 days of water park (and the other fun & more options) left on these tickets? That was supposed to be the deal when purchased is that you got 10 admissions to those on top of the 10 park admissions...but I just want to be sure. We are traveling over 4th of July and have theme park view room for fireworks....and NO DESIRE to be in the massive crowds on July 4th waiting to see fireworks so we were considering a waterpark. Just want to be sure those tickets will get us in. They are linked to MDE but I'm 95% sure I still have the physical cards UT mailed us all those years ago

Do we all still have 10 days of water park (and the other fun & more options) left on these tickets?
Yes, if you haven’t used any of the “Plus” options you should still have 10 each. Trust to clarify…these are “entries” not “days” and you can use more than 1 on any given date — such as a water park and mini-golf on the same day will use 2 Plus options.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter