Depends on your ticket type and if it was purchased from a reseller. You should get the gate price as of 2-11-17 if bridged correctly.

I was partially being silly, but I did get them from UT. I have all my numbers crunched and will be prepared (hopefully). Looking forward to hearing some solid testimonials, though.

I ordered our tickets through undercover tourist...They will be coming any day now. Can someone tell me what to do in order to link them to My Disney Experience to make our fastpasses? Forgive me if this has been asked before....Also will they link the tickets to our magic bands when we check in?

You go into MDE and plug the numbers on the back of the tickets in. The site and the UT paper work explain it all very clearly. It's really easy.

@dtripli ~ your MagicBands are automatically linked to your MDE account by Disney before they are sent to you.

The MBs provide the link to the tickets that you will link to your MDE account. There is now online check-in for your resort stay - you don't even have to go to the front desk.

Ya don't say! Thanks for posting this information. It was obvious from multiple reports this is how the systems were coded. The big question is if its a violation of policy for CMs to override the systems and manually bridge past the old price.

Wow.

Hopefully you're not checking with the same sources who provided the previous misinformation. I'll repeat what I posted earlier: Unlike previous price increases, the creation of the expiration terms on the new tickets have now created a price ceiling for bridging....Disney knows the maximum price one could have paid for the pre-increase tickets on 2-11-17 and therefore will not likely be bridging past that price. Nor should they.
But the thing is that is NOT what is happening. No one has been quoted an upgrade price using the pre-2/11 price.

But the thing is that is NOT what is happening. No one has been quoted an upgrade price using the pre-2/11 price.
Unless I am misunderstanding your point, this is not true. The quote I received today (after 4 attempts) is based on a pre-2/11 price. It was $127, which is $467 (pre-2/11 7D PH price) vs. DVC Gold AP current price of $595 (incl tax).

That stinks!
How exactly are they coming up with $180? That's just about $595.34 for the new Gold AP, less about $411 that UT paid to Disney.
I think this is how they got the $180, which clearly I was not going to do.

Yes it was!
You definitely got lucky! I've spent at least 6 hours over the last three days at 4 different ticket counters and was totally unsuccessful. The best price differential I could get was $127 (and was expecting $78 - based on today's 7D PH price vs. DvC Gold AP).

Unless I am misunderstanding your point, this is not true. The quote I received today (after 4 attempts) is based on a pre-2/11 price. It was $127, which is $467 (pre-2/11 7D PH price) vs. DVC Gold AP current price of $595 (incl tax).
Fair enough. After 4 attempts you did, I clearly hadn't kept up since all the other posts you made it was what? The Pre-2/11 price or the price UT paid for them?

I ordered our tickets through undercover tourist...They will be coming any day now. Can someone tell me what to do in order to link them to My Disney Experience to make our fastpasses? Forgive me if this has been asked before....Also will they link the tickets to our magic bands when we check in?

Go to your profile. Under Park Info & Entry choose My Tickets, then Link Tickets & Passes, then just enter the code on the back of the ticket. Your magic band is just a key that access the information that's in your MDE account, so there's nothing that needs to be done when you check in.

Fair enough. After 4 attempts you did, I clearly hadn't kept up since all the other posts you made it was what? The Pre-2/11 price or the price UT paid for them?
And fair to your point as well, as I did get quotes for both - UT "price" (which it really wasn't, as from what I understand it was the price Disney sold to the reseller?) and the pre-2/11 price (which I didn't fully understand until the more recent posts). The latest appears to be exactly that though - the pre-2/11 gate price of $467 (believe this includes tax?) vs. AP.

One other note, not all CMs could tell where the tickets were purchased from until I gave the reservation # and then they knew where or with whom the tickets had been bought. I ended up asking for my eTickets to be added to a hard ticket. That's the one thing that did work today. :)

I have a trip planned for September. When I linked the reservation to our mde it still shows our non expiring 10 day park hopper with water parks from a previous trip linked to our new reservation and magic bands (we have 6 park hopper days left and all water park days). I have new 4 day park hoppers for this September trip and would like to remove the non expiring tickets for the future and link the new 4 day park hoppers. How do I do this? If we decide to do a water park day we will use the physical non expiring tickets to enter the water park and not use the magic band. We would really like to be able to use the magic bands the rest of the week though.

I have a trip planned for September. When I linked the reservation to our mde it still shows our non expiring 10 day park hopper with water parks from a previous trip linked to our new reservation and magic bands (we have 6 park hopper days left and all water park days). I have new 4 day park hoppers for this September trip and would like to remove the non expiring tickets for the future and link the new 4 day park hoppers. How do I do this? If we decide to do a water park day we will use the physical non expiring tickets to enter the water park and not use the magic band. We would really like to be able to use the magic bands the rest of the week though.

You can "transfer" (move) any tickets that have never been used to reside under new fictitious guests (names of "guests" that you make up) in your MDE account.

Once a ticket has started being used, it cannot be moved to another guest (real or fictitious.)

Once tickets are listed in your MDE account, whether you choose to use the original ticket cards (if you have them) -or- a MagicBand... either choice will still accesses the tickets in your MDE the same way. So, it won't matter which you use.

If you have multiple tickets in your account (and can't move any into fictitious names)
you need to go to any Guest Relations at WDW and have the CM set the "priority" of the ticket that you want to use NEXT as the highest priority.

You can "transfer" (move) any tickets that have never been used to reside under new fictitious guests (names of "guests" that you make up) in your MDE account.

Once a ticket has started being used, it cannot be moved to another guest (real or fictitious.)

Once tickets are listed in your MDE account, whether you choose to use the original ticket cards (if you have them) -or- a MagicBand... either choice will still accesses the tickets in your MDE the same way. So, it won't matter which you use.
I would just add if they are the old No Expiration tickets and have been partially used, you can request the 4D tickets to be prioritized above the No Expiration ticket, so that the wrong ticket isn't used for your Sept trip.

If you have multiple tickets in your account (and can't move any into fictitious names)
you need to go to any Guest Relations at WDW and have the CM set the "priority" of the ticket that you want to use NEXT as the highest priority.
I don't want to reassign the non expiring tickets I just want to save them for a future trip and make sure the days come off the newer 4day park hoppers we bought. If we made up aliases under family and friends we wouldn't get to use the magic bands that come with the reservation. So I guess my question is how do I make sure my new 4 day tickets get used first?

I don't want to reassign the non expiring tickets I just want to save them for a future trip and make sure the days come off the newer 4day park hoppers we bought. If we made up aliases under family and friends we wouldn't get to use the magic bands that come with the reservation. So I guess my question is how do I make sure my new 4 day tickets get used first?
Guess Relations will prioritize the tickets so you use the ones you want first. You must stop before you enter the park the first time, no way to do it yourself

Ok looks like I'm going to have to go to guest relations. I saw an area in the mde that offered to deactivate the tickets but wasn't really sure what that would do

Ok looks like I'm going to have to go to guest relations. I saw an area in the mde that offered to deactivate the tickets but wasn't really sure what that would do
It doesn't work like it sounds like it does. Going to GR is the only way to be sure you use the tickets you want to use.

Might be a stupid question but is there any need to link a ticket until I'm ready to use it?

Might be a stupid question but is there any need to link a ticket until I'm ready to use it?

If you want to be able to book FP+ reservations in advance, you need to link before that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter