Ticket Question for Cheshire Figment

silmarg

SIL
I can get discounted WDW tickets from work. These are upgradable tickets (I have had them upgraded in the past). I beleive they only offer 1 day, 3 day hopper and 4 day hoppers.

My question is: Can I buy one of the hoppers, use it for one day (in one park) to get the current rack value on the card, then "upgrade" it to a 6-day non hopper pass?

I didnt know if it was possible to take the hopper value off the ticket.

The price of a 6 day non hopper is less than a 3 or 4 day hopper. Will a refund be offered?

The only time I have seen removing the hopping from a ticket is when the hopping feature has not been used and we are adding the Water Parks Fun & More Option. But this has no effect on price.

Since a 3 day hopper is $40 more than a six day non-hopper, it would take a Guest Services Manager to authorize it and there would have to be a good reason for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter