Ticket Help!

MrBelding

Mouseketeer
Going to Disney next Thursday thru Sunday! Arriving late Thursday night and staying at the Grosvenor that night. Staying at the Dolphin Friday leaving Sunday (Couldn't get a room at Dolphin Thursday night).

I've called Disney and was told I could buy an Adult 2night 3 day ultimate hopper for $171.48 (tax included) for my length of stay.

Then called Dolphin to confim and they transfered me to the Disney Ticket Desk. The CM I spoke with told me indeed I could get that ticket for that price but would need a room key to verify my stay. Asked if a confirmation number would suffice and was told "Probably not"!

Question - Because the Dolphin is booked Thursday night, if we try to check in early am on Friday and unable to until 3pm, does this mean I have to wait to get my Hopper ticket until after 3pm??????? Sounds a little bizzare. Anyone run into this?

Originally posted by MrBelding

Question - Because the Dolphin is booked Thursday night, if we try to check in early am on Friday and unable to until 3pm, does this mean I have to wait to get my Hopper ticket until after 3pm??????? Sounds a little bizzare. Anyone run into this?

No, you can pre-register for your room in the morning, get everything BUT your room number (including your resort ID card and your park tickets). Don't worry it happens all the time as the resorts are usually pretty full. You will just have to check back later in the day for your room number but everything else will be accessible to you first thing in the morning :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter