Ticket confusion question

2Xited4Disney

DIS Veteran
Ok We JUST got back from BLT (which was amazing by the way)

I recieved a 7 Day MYW pass for Christmas that I decided to use on 3/4/10, I only used 5 days and upgraded to a Park Hopper during my stay. Could I upgrade to an annual pass right now for the DVC discount?

What is the length of time untill I can not upgrade any longer?

If a 7 Day MYW park hopper is valued at $300 and an annual Pass with DVC discount is $420. would I only owe Disney $120?

Thanks for your help. The numbers are getting to confusing for me :confused3

If a ticket has been used, upgrades must be done within 14 days of first use.

Ok We JUST got back from BLT (which was amazing by the way)

I recieved a 7 Day MYW pass for Christmas that I decided to use on 3/4/10, I only used 5 days and upgraded to a Park Hopper during my stay. Could I upgrade to an annual pass right now for the DVC discount?

What is the length of time untill I can not upgrade any longer?

If a 7 Day MYW park hopper is valued at $300 and an annual Pass with DVC discount is $420. would I only owe Disney $120?

Thanks for your help. The numbers are getting to confusing for me :confused3

Yes, you could upgrade and yes, your math is correct, with 2 important caveats:

1. You can only upgrade the ticket for 14 days after first use.
2. Your upgraded AP would have a use year beginning the day you first use the MYW pass.

Caveat #3: You can only upgrade the ticket at a Walt Disney World Guest Relations window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter