Three Things...Gratitude Thread

Happy Friday! :wave:

#1 - Heat - My furnace is not working, and you don’t realize how grateful you are for heat until it’s gone. Currently it’s 61 degrees in my house.

#2 - Happiness - I’m always so grateful for the moments that give me pure happiness.

#3 - Hearing - I can’t imagine going through life without being able to hear, which makes me very grateful for my ability to hear well.

Health - I am a generally healthy person and I am always grateful for that.

Helpers- Being one and knowing others that are, makes me happy.

Hedonism - my level may be different than yours, but doing things that just feel good, like pedicures, massage, feeling the day, all are blissful.

Amen to health, hearing, and choosing to be happy. Helping and the blessing I pray of being able to help another and yes ask for help (not always easy for me) is joy and a gift.

Heaven. My faith.

Hot Chocolate, of course.

Harlequin Love Inspired Romance books. I enjoy reading the regular series (I am not into Amish, Historical, or Suspense), only line of these books.

My mom- She's an H name.

Healthcare- While I hate the costs associated with it, I'm grateful for all of the providers that do such amazing work to keep us healthy.

High Notes- Singing over the course of the last week or two reminded me of how therapeutic it is to sing. I used to refer to it as a form of primal scream therapy. It's an incredible release, but unlike traditional primal scream methods, you have to exercise control...which adds a certain empowerment and peace to the process. Those high notes, especially the big triple forte ones punctuating powerful movements, are where the stress of life really just starts to melt away.

1. Herbs—I grow them on my deck in the summer. Sometimes I think I like the smell more than the taste. My favorites are basil, cilantro and rosemary.
2. Healing—I am clumsy and frequently amazed at body’s ability to heal.
3. Hugs—not a very touchy person, but I do like hugs from my kids.

Beginning with H

Holidays ...In the US that means celebratory occasions (like Christmas) and here it means vacations. Both are much appreciated!😍

Hanks, Tom Hanks! ...He's starred in so many amazing movies: Big; Forrest Gump; Philadelphia; Sleepless in Seattle; Catch Me if You Can; Saving Mr Banks; Cast Away; The Terminal etc. etc. etc.. 🎬

Hugs ...Not everyone's a hugger - and that's fine - but I am!!! :hug:

Scrambled eggs and bar b q sauce - I’m gonna have to try that one I’m intrigued… sounds tasty !
As for your Marmite you can have my share no thank you I’ll stick to just my peanut butter !
Yes, try the eggs with bbq sauce! It's delicious. Let me know what you think. 😄

I'll quite happily have your share of Marmite! ::yes:: Have you tried it, though? Do you know what you're missing?!

Home, health, and husband came right to mind. Now, for something a little more interesting...

Horseradish- I love horseradish in a variety of ways, on a variety of things. Pub cheddar w/horseradish, creamy horseradish dipping sauce, cranberry horseradish, straight from the jar on beef, etc.

Haunted Mansion!!!

Honeysuckle- I love the flowers, the colors, the scent.

Health - I am a generally healthy person and I am always grateful for that.

Helpers- Being one and knowing others that are, makes me happy.

Hedonism - my level may be different than yours, but doing things that just feel good, like pedicures, massage, feeling the day, all are blissful.
This is a really good post. While I don't do pedicures, (my DD's have really pushed me do this, nope) I really have enjoyed the massages while I was recovering from a back issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter