Three Things...Gratitude Thread

I think it’s I as I will give it a try…

Ice cream - love my coffee ice cream so grateful to get it but limit myself because I like it so much !!

Imagination - grateful I can think of all these wonderful things I would like to do and sometimes actually do them !!

Inventive - thanks to my injury I’m grateful that I’ve become inventive in ways to overcome the injury to accomplish things I need to get done !! I try and find a work around to get my project done !! May nit always be successful but I try !!!

As I gave away already, one of my answers is ice cream! I don't always keep it in the house, but I especially love going out for a cone in the summer.

I second @WDWEPCOT's imagination answer too! - Where would we be if people couldn't imagine something before they actually had it?

And I'm very grateful for my in-laws. They treat me just like one of their own kids, and since we live much closer to them than to my Dad, they've been the "on-call grandparents" a lot with DS.

My employer - We've rebranded several times over the years, but the current corporate name begins with an I. I have been here for nearly 27 years.

Interstates - I love a road trip and while it's usually the smaller roads that make up the final legs of our travel, it's often the interstates that get us a chunk of the way, with multiple lanes at higher speeds.

Illuminare - I am currently working on two movements from this piece by Elaine Hagenberg. DD17's school choir is performing their annual Masterworks concert this Thursday. Alumni, family and friends with choral backgrounds are invited to perform a couple of the movements with the students. It'll be my first time on stage since early 2006. I got a good laugh last week after my first rehearsal when DD informed me that she could hear me...very clearly. I'm hoping more girls will sing out so we can get a good blend, but either way, DD said I sounded really good.

Thank you, @PollyannaMom , for the clarification!

Ice cream- my favorite dessert, treat, breakfast (shh, don't tell... milk, eggs, fruit- it's healthy!)

Income- There were times when we struggled, and although we are by no means more than middle-of-the-road middle class, I am thankful that we have adequate income.

Indian food! Luckily for me, one of my TAs (and a good friend) is from India and he is always happy to cook for us!

Starting with I 👀

INTERESTS ...One of the best ways to make new friends, I think, is through shared interests. Plus,

images

And talking of things that make life better: -

ICE CREAM ...enough said! 😋

INSTRUMENTS, of the musical kind.

INK I still like writing (some!) things by hand and I love a really smooth ink pen. 🖊️

ETA…..I just realized it’s supposed to be I and not L - sorry folks, no time to change it :lmao:

Good afternoon!

#1 - Leftovers - I love leftover night

#2 - Lysol wipes - I use them a lot

#3 - Listening - I’m very grateful when I have a conversation with someone who’s a good listener.

(Tues, 4/16) - 3 things you're grateful for starting with the letter I

1. My son's name begins with I and I'm very grateful for him!

2. Ice cream (popular response lol). I've been thinking about getting a ninja creami to be able to make our own at home, but haven't pulled the trigger on it

3. Iced tea - one of my favorite drinks - I like sweet and unsweet (if it's fresh brewed)

Good Morning!

#1 - Bumblebees - Not an animal, but very useful. I love watching them in my flowers, especially my begonias.

#2 - The 2 Cats that hang out in my yard - I always tell them they are welcome to stay as long as they do their job and control any mice from the forest. I have no idea if they eat the mice or not :confused3

#3 - Police Dogs - they are amazing! My lab, back in 2004, went to be a bomb & arson dog to be with a police officer. I often wonder how he did with this. I have no idea what department he went to, but I was happy that he had the opportunity to do this in his doggie life.

Service Animals - the ones that go to hospitals and visit sick people help little kids when they have to have surgery or have to go to court ❤️

Horses / Dogs - served in the arm services or police work I don’t think they get the recognition they deserve! ❤️

Bats - 🦇 anything that eats mosquitoes and bugs I’m all for!! I have about six of them around my house all the time and I’m here to say they are not doing a great job and they need to pick up the pace!! 🤣🤣

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter