thread emails; sorting

lovinmgm

Earning My Ears
Can someone tell me where in my profile I can say I do not want to be emailed when a thread I have started or contributed to gets a response. I have more email than I can deal with! ;)

Two, I can't seem to get my posts to sort right -- I said sort by most recent, but it seems a group of very active posts seem to come first no matter what.

And finally, is there someway the posts I start myself are easier to find? This board is SOOOOO active, its easy for your own post to end up on page 2 or 3 or.....

Thanks for the help! :listen:

lovinmgm said:
Can someone tell me where in my profile I can say I do not want to be emailed when a thread I have started or contributed to gets a response. I have more email than I can deal with! ;)

Two, I can't seem to get my posts to sort right -- I said sort by most recent, but it seems a group of very active posts seem to come first no matter what.

And finally, is there someway the posts I start myself are easier to find? This board is SOOOOO active, its easy for your own post to end up on page 2 or 3 or.....

Thanks for the help! :listen:

The e mail notification selection is in "Edit Options" in your User Cp. It's a drop down where you can select "no e mail notification"

For your last question, if someone has posted to the thread since you last logged off, the thread will show up in your User Cp. If you are looking for a thread you started and it has been a while since someone last posted to it (so its on page 2 or 3), you could click on search at the top of any forum and then advanced search. There you can type your username in and as to search for all threads started by you in all forums.

Ed

And for your second question, the posts at the top of the page are probably the ones that have been "stuck" there by the moderators purposely. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts