Thoughts on 2020 1st quarter Discounts

canes4life

Earning My Ears
Hello forum,

Love some input on what I should expected. Now that we have entered the 4th quarter of the year I have been told that Disney Travel does not have discounts for Jan 2020 yet for Annual Passholders. So we are coming in early January for the more experience members now that Galaxy's have been release, when can we expect announcement if there will be any discounts and any thought of what they may be based on past releases.

Disney has been playing around with discounts in the last year, so be careful. For the fall, they raised rack rates before they issued discounts. Many of the later discounted rates ended up being more than the original rack rates.

Disney has been playing around with discounts in the last year, so be careful. For the fall, they raised rack rates before they issued discounts. Many of the later discounted rates ended up being more than the original rack rates.
Oh there you go.. that great to know... I will make sure to evaluate if it is actually a deal over what I have today. I am buying two rooms so looking for some type of discount.

Our solution was to book thru Orbitz and use a discount code. When disney put out their discounts we were able to compare. the orbitz rate was still cheaper than the disney discounts for our trip in september. Orbitz will let you cancel a disney hotel with no penalty. As always YMMV. good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!