those who use cinchbucks

Maria Shah

Earning My Ears
So I see a lot of people posting here how they use cinchbucks rewards to pay for large portions of their disney trips. How the heckfire do you manage this? I thought oh "free" money lol and signed up, but I just don't see getting much. Maybe I'm just not diligent enough. It seems like you'd make about .25-.50/hour

So to those of you who use cinchbucks. How much time do you spend per day on it? About how much do you get per month?

I only earn enough to redeem for a $5 Amazon gift card every 2-3 months. I very rarely try to watch videos anymore because I never qualify once I input certain info. A long time ago I was able to qualify for lots of surveys and earned quite a few points that way, but not any more.

Every time I am scanning the titles of threads my eyes and brain make this one into “those who use chinch bugs” and I wonder why anyone would want to use chinch bugs. You’d think after it happened once my brain would start perceiving it correctly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter