Those using swagbucks ???

For my Apple devices, it is somewhat browser dependent. For a couple of days they would only run on Firefox, now I can get them to work on Chrome also. They used to work on Safari, but that is dead for now.
Mine still works in Safari, but I have to click "Allow" for every single video.

Has anyone been having issues with coupon prints? I haven't been getting them all lately. This is at least the 2nd Monday I should have had 2 to 3 days of prints and I've only gotten one. Really hoping they eventually catch up and dump a bunch of points in.

Has anyone been having issues with coupon prints? I haven't been getting them all lately. This is at least the 2nd Monday I should have had 2 to 3 days of prints and I've only gotten one. Really hoping they eventually catch up and dump a bunch of points in.
nothing in over a week

I have had trouble for months. I am at a point now where it is useless for me to print on Friday - Sunday; I NEVER get anything on Monday.
My best bet right now is to print twice a week M-Th. Even then, I rarely get credit for all of the coupons I print.

Mine have been very inconsistent starting about two weeks ago.

My coupons have only been crediting for Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the past three weeks. No credits for Thursday and Saturday prints. DW account is totally fine.

So sb being sb. Good to know it's not just mean but so weird it's all over the place. I don't really do much any more, satisfied with 25 a month since it's way too much effort/time for too little lile ncraves or the apps.

For my Apple devices, it is somewhat browser dependent. For a couple of days they would only run on Firefox, now I can get them to work on Chrome also. They used to work on Safari, but that is dead for now.

I've had problems with ncraves on our apple computers. It will run through the first set of videos, I get my 2SB, but then it doesn't continue onto the next set of videos. Has this been happening for anyone?

Anyone do the “Stash” offer for 4500 SB?

“Create a Stash account and Stash will start you with $5 in your Invest account² — plus, earn 4,500 SB when you make your first deposit of $5 or more to your personal portfolio.”

Seems like a good deal, but you never know with SB, so before I go for it wanted to see if anyone else had success with it already?

I've had problems with ncraves on our apple computers. It will run through the first set of videos, I get my 2SB, but then it doesn't continue onto the next set of videos. Has this been happening for anyone?
The only thing that will go repeatedly for me is the Trending Video one, on an iPad, in Chrome. Nothing else repeats.

“Create a Stash account and Stash will start you with $5 in your Invest account² — plus, earn 4,500 SB when you make your first deposit of $5 or more to your personal portfolio.”

Seems like a good deal, but you never know with SB, so before I go for it wanted to see if anyone else had success with it already?
I did it a couple of years ago I think. I don't remember any problems. Opened the account, kept it a while, closed the account. There have been some other offers that I had trouble with, but I don't recall an issue with Stash.

I did it a few months ago with no issues. Easy to close after I received the bonus too!

I did it too. ONly added the $5 and got the bonus. I did get an inquiry on my credit report. Just FYI

Vuse is back. I spent $27 after tax and shipping, used code REUNITED for 20% off. Points pending right away.

Submitted a ticket for my last Vuse purchase through MyPoints and haven't heard anything yet. I guess I have better luck with Swagbucks.
Did MyPoints ever credit you for your Vuse purchase? They were quick to respond to my ticket after the 45 days passed, but simply said they couldn't confirm the activity even with the pictures I sent. Just wondering if I should push further or if they are just going to ignore me now.

Did MyPoints ever credit you for your Vuse purchase? They were quick to respond to my ticket after the 45 days passed, but simply said they couldn't confirm the activity even with the pictures I sent. Just wondering if I should push further or if they are just going to ignore me now.
I opened a second ticket at 45 days, probably more like 48 because I was at WDW. It sat unanswered and I got that notification that it would be closed since I hadn't responded. I replied to that ticket asking for an update, stating I had submitted all information (screenshot of offer, order conf & package) and I didn't understand why the ticket was being closed due to my non-response when I was waiting for them. That sat around another almost 2 weeks I think and they did end up crediting me at that point. It was a long process with no real communication on their part, but I did get the credit.

I opened a second ticket at 45 days, probably more like 48 because I was at WDW. It sat unanswered and I got that notification that it would be closed since I hadn't responded. I replied to that ticket asking for an update, stating I had submitted all information (screenshot of offer, order conf & package) and I didn't understand why the ticket was being closed due to my non-response when I was waiting for them. That sat around another almost 2 weeks I think and they did end up crediting me at that point. It was a long process with no real communication on their part, but I did get the credit.
Thanks for sharing! I’ll keep being persistent, hopefully they’ll give me credit too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter