Those using swagbucks ???

I'm interested in the answer to this too. My husband's account has been locked for verification for 2 months now. There's been no communication at all or ask for ID. He has over $100 from playing games. No one would respond to the emails he sent, and he's almost given up. I don't want to give up on the $100 but not sure what else to do.
I read on another site. Complain on the Better Business bureau site they respond. I will go look for other suggestions.

"Deal of the Day" is to install the Box Tops for Education app. 200 sb, credited instantly. (Terms say it will go pending for 7 days, but mine were instant).
How long do you have to keep an app on the phone? I know with the shop rewards, if you return things to store, even weeks later, the rewards get subtracted

How long do you have to keep an app on the phone? I know with the shop rewards, if you return things to store, even weeks later, the rewards get subtracted

You scan your receipt and if you bought an item that's part of the box tops program then the school you selected gets the box top donation. Most of the items are food and personal care, not really things people return. They'd also have no idea it was returned and you aren't the one getting the money.

It's no different than receipt hog or receipt pal, they don't know if you return something. Neither would ibotta. It's all off the receipt.

You scan your receipt and if you bought an item that's part of the box tops program then the school you selected gets the box top donation. Most of the items are food and personal care, not really things people return. They'd also have no idea it was returned and you aren't the one getting the money.

It's no different than receipt hog or receipt pal, they don't know if you return something. Neither would ibotta. It's all off the receipt.
Thanks but I actually meant the SwagBucks Shop Rewards. If you buy something online through SB Shop portal and return it, your rewards earned for that purchase get rescinded.
So I was comparing that to the rewards for downloading the Boxtops App. If you delete the app, will your 200sb be rescinded? Do you have to keep in on your phone for a certain time to prevent this?

Thanks but I actually meant the SwagBucks Shop Rewards. If you buy something online through SB Shop portal and return it, your rewards earned for that purchase get rescinded.
So I was comparing that to the rewards for downloading the Boxtops App. If you delete the app, will your 200sb be rescinded? Do you have to keep in on your phone for a certain time to prevent this?

I only keep the game ones until I've gotten the email that I'll get the points. I haven't downloaded an app just for points that I haven't kept. I have 2 receipt apps that I do and I used to collect boxtops and give them to friends for their kids, this way I can still do it and it's easier. I would imagine you could delete it after a day or two, because again, how are they going to know?

I only keep the game ones until I've gotten the email that I'll get the points. I haven't downloaded an app just for points that I haven't kept. I have 2 receipt apps that I do and I used to collect boxtops and give them to friends for their kids, this way I can still do it and it's easier. I would imagine you could delete it after a day or two, because again, how are they going to know?

when I downloaded it months ago, the points did go pending, so I kept it until after they posted

I just bought kinder buno minis at Target they 7.98 for two bags then 600 back in SB makes them $1 a bag. It filled two squares on swago one for daily check list and the other for shop and win. The funny part about this offer it's only 300sb at walmart.

1000 sb for any purchase. I bought a 8x 8 photo canvas for $ 4.30 ( for mothers day gift for kids grandma) with shipping it was 15.46 I know this is not a money maker with the shipping, but if you are looking for a nice gift you get $10 back.

Earn 1000 SB​
About Offer
Easily upload and transfer photos to canvas prints. Make any purchase today and earn 1,000 SB!*
Disclaimer
*SB will appear as Pending for 32 days. Must enter valid sign-up information, including credit card information to earn SB. Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user. This offer is presented to you by Swagbucks on behalf of a third-party merchant or sponsor ("Merchant"). Swagbucks does not endorse (and therefore is not responsible to you for) the Merchant's views, policies, products or services. Have questions? Please contact the Swagbucks Help Center here: https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=50814. If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.

Last edited:
1000 sb for any purchase. I bought a 8x 8 photo canvas for $ 4.30 ( for mothers day gift for kids grandma) with shipping it was 15.46 I know this is not a money maker with the shipping, but if you are looking for a nice gift you get $10 back.

what company?

Today I decided to do star slots.. LV 111 =4000sb
Right when I started playing it offered me 450% more coins for 9.99 so I bought that
I finished in about an hour and a half on auto spin near by so I could click ok leveling up. Got an email saying sb pending to the 9th.

I purchased with google play money I won doing 3 question surveys on the app google rewards. I make about 1-1.5 a day saying yes I went to walgreens no/ yes I have a receipt. Most of the time no.
Can you tell me where I can sign up for google play?? Thanks!

Can you tell me where I can sign up for google play?? Thanks!

On an Android phone, go to your apps and open the Play Store, search Google Opinion Rewards and add the app. They do ask if they can track you and use those results to send you surveys. The "surveys" are really are just 1-3 questions and you will receive a "push notification" when one is available. I joined on April 7th and have earned 89 cents so far...........very easy.

hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter