Those using swagbucks ???

What’s been working for me has been in the Swagbucks app under watch. When I hit this “Discover Great Content” it just runs and runs. I’m not sure how often it credits 2 sb, but I had it running all night and woke up to 60 sb already. I don’t think it’s working for everybody, but if you’re having trouble with first goal it’s worth a try.
View attachment 486225View attachment 486225
Thanks! I'll give that a try. I woke up to 20-something, found a RevU that credited right away (I believe it was an allergy one for 39), then Outside.tv only has the 3sb today. I'm almost at goal and the phone is running fabulously today.

What’s been working for me has been in the Swagbucks app under watch. When I hit this “Discover Great Content” it just runs and runs. I’m not sure how often it credits 2 sb, but I had it running all night and woke up to 60 sb already. I don’t think it’s working for everybody, but if you’re having trouble with first goal it’s worth a try.
It’s working for me, too. Thanks for the tip.

Thanks! Had to update my app to get it.

I'm also getting a lot of surveys about corona virus. And they credited me 1500 Sb today from a survey I finished on March 20. I had submitted a ticket and got credit, but this makes up for all those surveys I finished and did not get credit for.

I am so frustrated with the surveys I finish then not get credit!

Send in a help ticket! I've had that happen twice last week and sent in tickets for each. I did have to send another reply when I didn't hear back after the initial auto-reply after 4 days, but I got credited for both surveys.

How do you get the full credit for the surveys? I now remember why I stopped doing this long ago. I opened 3 survey's today. Got pretty far into them and then it goes back to the dashboard. Says not all survey's can be winner and here's 1 SB.

I got credited for 5 videos but I think my iPad went dead. I’m charging it and will see how much I can get. It would be nice if I can get my minimum payment on my cheapest credit card a month ($45) for doing nothing so I can pay double and get it paid off sooner.

Under Discover/ RevU- Click on Health Insurance (38 sb). Only had to put in zipcode. I clicked on one of the quotes, but then closed all the pages (you may not even have to keep clicking). These don't always work, but this one did for 38 SB! Hope it works for someone else. I was also able to get a survey to make it to the end and credit today. That has not happened in a few days (I'd get far along then booted out). Hope others get some good luck today with surveys!

How do you get the full credit for the surveys? I now remember why I stopped doing this long ago. I opened 3 survey's today. Got pretty far into them and then it goes back to the dashboard. Says not all survey's can be winner and here's 1 SB.
I'm not sure anyone can say. Surveys usually stink. I submitted a ticket for one on Friday because I got to the final page where it asks about your survey experience (a page of questions like - the survey quality was poor, questions had typos, etc) So that is the final page, it gave me 1 SB. I got a rather unhelpful reply from SB that said even though you finished it you may not have fit the survey demographic, and SB doesn't get paid so you don't get paid.

I will never do one that comes up on the XM online platform again because they mostly don't credit for me. I never attempt any that are longer than 15 min because I don't want to waste time and get nothing. They are very frustrating.

This SWAGO board is not great! Looks like I would have to 'spend' more than it would be worth to get more than 5 SB, so that is disappointing. Also, my mobile watch is running great, but I just noticed that it is only now crediting at 1SB instead of the previous 2 SB. Looks like the well has run dry :sad1:

This SWAGO board is not great! Looks like I would have to 'spend' more than it would be worth to get more than 5 SB, so that is disappointing. Also, my mobile watch is running great, but I just noticed that it is only now crediting at 1SB instead of the previous 2 SB. Looks like the well has run dry :sad1:

Same thoughts here. It’s been awhile since refer a friend was on a Swago board. Not doin that. Thought I’d try perimeter for 50 sb but two swagstakes entries there cost 50 sb. Looks it’s the right side column only for me. The mobile watch has been all over the place. Seems like it’s going back and forth between 2 sb and 1 sb per round, and every once in a while I’ll get 4 sb for 2 rounds then back to 1 or 2.

I agree about the swago board. I was excited because I was going to purchase something from wayfair, so I was waiting until yesterday to buy a gc and have it count for swago, but number one, I don't do sb referrals and then by the time you buy sb and enter the drawings, the 500 sb bonus is isn't worth as much anyway. It's my first order with wayfair, so I decided to just pay with my credit card for the protection vs buying the gc. The bonus wasn't nearly enticing enough.

Yeah, right column for 30 SB for me. They are having a special for referrals in April, you get 500 SB for referring and friend get bonus 500 SB for earning 500 in 30days or something like that. I considered referring DH, but have not yet.

Had some luck today with the Revenue Universe Homeowners insurance thing. 76 SB for putting in my zip code and clicking on a bunch of insurance companies but not entering any more info. Those never work for me, but did today!

Yeah, right column for 30 SB for me. They are having a special for referrals in April, you get 500 SB for referring and friend get bonus 500 SB for earning 500 in 30days or something like that. I considered referring DH, but have not yet.

Had some luck today with the Revenue Universe Homeowners insurance thing. 76 SB for putting in my zip code and clicking on a bunch of insurance companies but not entering any more info. Those never work for me, but did today!

I've considered referring my dh but we share a computer and I'm afraid they'd try to ban me over it.

Its really hard to refer people when the offers are not that great right now... it was much easier when i told people hey you can get $150 for signing up for Door dash or take a free trial and get $50.

RevU - Stash 165sb, takes a bit to credit (15-20 minutes?). Not sure at what step it would have credited but I answered all the questions until it asked for my social and then I just stopped.

Apps are all over the place! First it was just giving 1sb but would run indefinitely. Next day all apps (except Sportly) ran for 2 cycles and then stopped. Yesterday none would go past 2 cycles. It also does not help that the apps now do the "discover content" instead of being able to choose the videos and it does not tell you how many you have left before credit - or if you ran out of watches.

Well the video thing lasted a night and froze my current generation IPad and I’ve probably used it 5 times since I bought it in December. I will say since most stores are not giving as much cashback I’ve decided to take the Swagbucks and it’s adding up.

My SB mobile ap is not working at all any more. Just get the lovely spinning 'loading' message. :mad: At least I got another RevU insurance bonus (life ins today) of 76 SB just for entering my zip code and clicking all the links that came up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!