Those using swagbucks ???

Hi everyone! I did Swagbucks for a while but haven't looked in a long time. I realized I amassed a bunch of SB from referrals (!) and I'd like to redeem them. What are your best recommendations? Am I limited to the number of gift cards I can redeem per day or month?

Unless something has changed recently, you can do 2 redemptions per day.

No. But you can add another email to your PayPal account, so you can add the one you use for Swagbucks to it. I know others in this thread have done that so that they could redeem via PayPal. If you do that then you could.
Thanks! I just added my SB email to PayPal and redeemed $5. I'll see how it goes and redeem more once that one goes through.

Thanks! I just added my SB email to PayPal and redeemed $5. I'll see how it goes and redeem more once that one goes through.
That is how to do it. Just add your SB email to your Paypal then cash out. My son cashes out SB for Paypal and it goes to my account with no issue.

Has anyone done the recent Aspiration offer? It says in the fine print must use valid credit card information. But along the way of signing up I didn't see anything about a credit card. What do I need to do? Or is it already too late to get the offer since I already signed up?

Came back to Swagbucks during quarantine because I figured why not. What is everyone cashing out for now? I heard someone mention they're only doing PayPal because of the pandemic and they don't know if SB will go under. Are people waiting to do the discounted $25 Gas or is everyone cashing out for PayPal?

Came back to Swagbucks during quarantine because I figured why not. What is everyone cashing out for now? I heard someone mention they're only doing PayPal because of the pandemic and they don't know if SB will go under. Are people waiting to do the discounted $25 Gas or is everyone cashing out for PayPal?
I'm still doing one discounted $25 vgc each month, but I don't earn tons of SB.

I still use the discounted 25 sb visa. Even when i have enough for a $50 its still a better deal.

I'm cashing out my first discounted gift card for a $25 Visa and using that to buy a Disney gift card from Target because I know we'll get back there eventually! Anything else gets cashed to Paypal right now.

I redeem my discounted gift card and my husbands account for walmart, then buy discounted Disney GC online at Sam's club. After that I redeem for paypal.

With the PA liquor stores closed, I bit on the Bright Cellars offer ($45 off first shipment, plus 4500 SB). Well I got my shipment, but no SB pending. I took a picture of the label and box as suggested in the offer, but I guess I have to wait 32 days to submit.

:rotfl2:
Shop Swago...lol. Nice try Swagbucks. Not falling for that one.
I got my 2 SB for clicking on the perimeter!

With the PA liquor stores closed, I bit on the Bright Cellars offer ($45 off first shipment, plus 4500 SB). Well I got my shipment, but no SB pending. I took a picture of the label and box as suggested in the offer, but I guess I have to wait 32 days to submit

I have not done anything with Swagbucks for a long time because of this. If I honor my side of the deal, they need to honor theirs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!