Those using swagbucks ???

I have been using swagbucks since 2010. Most recently, I have just been earning points for searching. (I used to do offers and videos but have not been doing that recently).

After seeing this thread I downloaded the app and have been watching the videos and I activated the daily goal bonus.

I have met my daily goal for three days in a row now, but the DAILY bonus points are not crediting. Do they credit at the end of the month?

Also - does the app tell you when you have reached 50 SB? I am not really keeping track. DOn't think i will actually get to the cap, but would like to stop running it if I do.

I have been using swagbucks since 2010. Most recently, I have just been earning points for searching. (I used to do offers and videos but have not been doing that recently).

After seeing this thread I downloaded the app and have been watching the videos and I activated the daily goal bonus.

I have met my daily goal for three days in a row now, but the DAILY bonus points are not crediting. Do they credit at the end of the month?

Also - does the app tell you when you have reached 50 SB? I am not really keeping track. DOn't think i will actually get to the cap, but would like to stop running it if I do.

The daily goal bonus credits once a month. So the first week of next month you will see a big jump in points.

The app doesn't really. Just look at it every now and again and if you are not getting points then you have hit your daily limit. It doesn't stop or anything.

The daily goal bonus credits once a month. So the first week of next month you will see a big jump in points.

The app doesn't really. Just look at it every now and again and if you are not getting points then you have hit your daily limit. It doesn't stop or anything.

Thank you.

The upper right hand of the screen will say "Daily Point limit reached"

On SBTV Mobile the shortest clips are on comedy. There are 3 that are 15 seconds. I have them marked on my tablet but not my phone so I can't list them right now.

On the new SBTV mobile app there are some super short clips under "Home and Garden." They are called "10 Sec Tips". Most are a little bit longer than 10 seconds, but if you add them all to your favorites list you can run only those short videos and get your 50 swagbucks in an hour or two by just letting it run on its own. :thumbsup2

No one's mentioned Accelerator. You have two choices - pay $4.99 a month and they match up to 700 points or pay $9.99 a month and they match up to 1500 points. I'm on the 1500 point plan and hit within the first 10 days of this month and I only make about 100-150 a day. So then how did I make the 1500? They counted my daily / monthly bonus from December in :cool1:

Even if they stop counting the daily / monthly bonus from the previous month, just open the Swagbucks TV app daily for 50 points a day / 1500 a month. Sure Accelerator is $9.99 a month but you get $15 worth of points back. You can stop Accelerator any month. I'll take a free $5 for doing nothing more then I already was.

so yo are buying your points?

On the new SBTV mobile app there are some super short clips under "Home and Garden." They are called "10 Sec Tips". Most are a little bit longer than 10 seconds, but if you add them all to your favorites list you can run only those short videos and get your 50 swagbucks in an hour or two by just letting it run on its own. :thumbsup2

Thanks for that! I wasn't sure how to do the favorites but figured it out, so much faster!!

Since the update mine does not. I have an iPhone. It may be different on Android platforms though.

On my Android, the app does stop when I've reached my limit. Instead of the countdown to the next video I get a message that says I've reached the limit and to come back tomorrow. And from that screen, my phone will sleep/lock - while actively playing videos it doesn't. So I've taken to just running the app while the phone is on the charger and letting it run until it is done.

Thanks to those who mentioned the Swagbucks TV mobile app. I've used it the last few days to max it out (50sb). Now I'm making sure I meet my daily goal, answering the daily poll and doing the NOSO. I tried doing about 10 surveys but didn't qualify for any of them even though my profile is filled out so I'm not going to try them very often anymore. I feel happy about earning even 50 Swagbucks per day now.

Surveys always seem to be hit or miss. Sometimes I qualify for hundreds of Swagbucks a day and somedays nothing.

There is also a Facebook page -- Swagbuck Offers That Credit. People post on there which of the Current Special Offers are crediting. I find it really helpful.

what is the difference between total goal and daily goal? will you get the bonus if you do daily only?

This may be a silly question, but how does Swagbucks work on a Kindle Fire? Is there an app to download, or do you just use it like you would on a PC?

what is the difference between total goal and daily goal? will you get the bonus if you do daily only?

The first goal is the one that counts for the "Winning Streak" monthly bonus amounts. If you meet the first goal for 7 days in a row, you get a 25SB bonus. Then there are bonus amounts for 14 days and 21 days in a row and then if you meet it every day in the month you get 300SB. In addition, every day that you meet the first goal you will get a bonus of 10% of that amount. For instance, today's goal was 110SB. If you meet 110 SB you will get an 11SB bonus next month, regardless of how much you earn on any other day this month.

The second goal is an add on amount. These vary based on some algorithm of your average past performances and other mysterious factors. If you meet the 2nd goal, you will get the higher bonus amount for the day. You don't have to meet the second goal to keep your "Winning Streak" bonus amount accumulating.

so yo are buying your points?

Technically, yes. I pay $9.99 to get 1500 points ($15). I get a free $5 a month. They're probably betting that people won't get to a 1000 points ($10) and they make money. Before Accelerator I was easily making about 2500-3000+ points consistently each month. So why not get an extra $5? When we go to WDW this October, I won't sign up for Accelerator since I don't Swag on vacation :rotfl2:

This may be a silly question, but how does Swagbucks work on a Kindle Fire? Is there an app to download, or do you just use it like you would on a PC?

You can do it either way. If you want to do the videos, you need the SBTV mobile app for the Kindle. But you can also access the regular website through the browser on the Kindle.

I put the Swagbucks extension on my computer. It just gave me a message that there was a swagcode. It told me to go to Pininterest. Pininterest comes up with a page with 30 postings about pincodes, nothing dated ... Are you kidding me? Am I suppose to click on every one of them?
I also watched a bunch of videos on SwagbucksTV til the meter showed 100%, I didn't get anything?
Somehow I'm not understanding all this ... :confused3

Swagbucks now allows for the sharing (telling each other) of swag codes so all the activity that used to take place on a clandestine basis is now much more out in the open. Google "Swagcode Spoiler" and you will find several sites that will alert you when new codes are out.

You can get emails, have text messages sent to you .. read them over twitter ….whatever your choice. They are worth pennies each, no need to worry if you miss them here or there.

The code was PieDay but it expired about 20 minutes ago. Don't fret, more will come tomorrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!