Those using swagbucks ???

Here is what I found on Target:

Are there any exceptions for purchasing gift cards?
Target GiftCards can’t be used to purchase the following:
  • American Express, Visa, Mastercard and iTunes gift cards in store or from Target.com.
  • Specialty gift cards from Target.com, including gift cards for gaming, music and restaurants, such as Xbox and Olive Garden.
  • Target GiftCards from Target.com.

Right, they haven't changed the policy yet that we're aware of, but a couple weeks ago they did a POS system update that prevents it nationwide. So even though they haven't officially forbidden it yet, it's not physically possible do it as the system is blocking it. So far everything has said it's a glitch and should be corrected... but I don't think anyone is really holding their breath. I'm still hoping to be pleasantly surprised when they fix it (optimism... optimism... optimism, just gotta keep repeating it, hehe)

Has anyone created a "dummy" email account for all those sign ups under Discover? I don't really want my personal email filled with junk but I could easily created a free gmail account to use.

Totally! Unless SB says it has to be your SB email to get credit I use my email I created for Spam (which is gmail so I can use that special character trick).

I am about to redeem from SB. Can I use a Walmart gift card at Sams club or just at Walmart? The 25 Walmart gift card is on sale while the Sams club one is not. Also is there a limit on how many gift cards you can redeem for each month? I thought I remembered hearing something about that...

Has anyone done the Gillette offer? Does it not show pending anywhere before it posts? I know when I did daily burn, even though it was going to take 30+ days to post, it still showed in my activities. I did the Gillette offer and it doesn’t show anywhere

I am about to redeem from SB. Can I use a Walmart gift card at Sams club or just at Walmart? The 25 Walmart gift card is on sale while the Sams club one is not. Also is there a limit on how many gift cards you can redeem for each month? I thought I remembered hearing something about that...
I get Walmart cards and use them at Sams.

Daily Poll today says coupon print is worth 2 sb/coupon over the weekend.

ETA today through Monday, that is

Awesome, I'll actually print some today then. I haven't really being doing it on Fridays as for a long time I wouldn't get credit Friday prints so I just didn't bother. Was probably just a bunch of coincidences but why waste the prints just to be safe :) Now hopefully they refreshed some cuz I was running out even though I only do 40-50 a day to stretch it out.

Has anyone done the Gillette offer? Does it not show pending anywhere before it posts? I know when I did daily burn, even though it was going to take 30+ days to post, it still showed in my activities. I did the Gillette offer and it doesn’t show anywhere

It does usually. For both mine and hubby's accounts it did show up as pending instantly in the activity ledger. That was last year over the summer and the other around the holidays. But if you used your SB email and keep the order email they should be able to trace it back if you open a ticket, if it doesn't credit naturally. Things could have changed too since we did it, has it shipped yet? Maybe it'll pop up once it ships like the shop & earn stuff.

@miztressuz , we actually even GOT the order day before yesterday and it still didn’t show pending anywhere. Guess I will wait the 30 days and if no credit, do a ticket. Thanks for your response!

I did 4 back to back orders at BB on Wednesday. So far 2 of them have credited the Bonus and show the shop and earn pending. Wonder what happened to the other 2? Here's to hoping they credit!

Anyone else's second goal significantly lower than usual? My second goals are around 600 to 900, today it's 300. not complaining just curious.

Anyone else's second goal significantly lower than usual? My second goals are around 600 to 900, today it's 300. not complaining just curious.

Yeah my first goal was 50SB usually it's 90-100

Interesting, not for me. After lamenting about the 99 goal for so many days in a row mine's finally started to inch up. Today it's 108. My 2nd goal is also inching up from the team challenge and a string of high credits (purador, a few BB bonuses, Swago, couple shops) I'm back over 200 consistently. But the bonus for hitting it hasn't been as nice as before. Today's 220 but only 18 bonus, instead of the 20 or 22 it had usually been before.

I took a break in Dec and mostly just let shops credit. I noticed in Jan that it was a sudden drop on the 2nd goal rather than a gradual one. Went from over 300 to 150 one day. So I wonder if they have a certain day they change the look back average to calculate it.

As you can see, I'm not a hard core swagger :) I just try to be efficient about it and my personal goal is to average 100sb a day. Generally keeps the goals manageable and I'm not working it like a second job.

under Discover, there is an offer called CompareCard. You answer handful of questions and it INSTANTLY credits 250 sb!

I created a disboards account just to post this, lol.

Was this under 'Featured Offers' on discover or 'Offers From Trusted Partners'? Ive been looking dor the past twenty minutes and I cant find it! :confused3:confused3:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter