Those using swagbucks ???

There's a few that still run in one window but most do close and reopen which sucks on my laptop.

Agreed. The best ones run in their own tab, but I liked the ones in one window too. That way I could resize it from full screen and either slide it to another monitor or snap it to the one side of the laptop. Now with all the opening and closing it keeps opening full screen rather than remembering the previous window size and drives me crazy. Your ad is only 1/4 of the page, why do you need the whole freakin' page open? Really annoying on the ones that don't auto advance so I have to resize the window each time to see the timer on the laptop.

So I got an email about buying a Lowe's gift card today. The usual "looking for a deal at Lowe's?" spiel to get you to the MGCP site but in the fine print it says:

"Please allow up to 2 business days to receive your additional 100 SB bonus as part of this promotion. 100 SB bonus offer only applies to gift card purchases made at MyGiftCardsPlus until 4/7/18."

But nothing in the email mentioned a promotion and when I click the link to the page there's nothing mentioned on MGCP either. Did anyone hear of a promo?

I tried putting a couple random denominations into the cart to see if anything pulled up but nothing. Nothing in the Blog, haven't looked at facebook or anything though. I really don't need another Lowe's card as I'm still working off some of what I bought last year, but kinda hoping it wasn't just limited to Lowe's if there is a promo going on.

I did the pledge in-store offer Friday and am somewhat surprised it hasn’t posted yet. Will do it through my points as well.

I just had to tell my coworker to ignore the popups during out meeting. I had a student of mine (I'm a college prof) tell me that there are ways to precent popups. I explained what they are for. The "old way" use to not have popups with certain ncraves

Maximize a different browser on top. This works most of the time. I run them in Opera right now, I have Firefox that I use for email maximized on the same screen (I have a dual screen setup) and have little to no interruption. I just have to remember to make sure it continues running. My son's account runs Ncraves in Chrome on the kid computer, we just use Opera for browsing over there. When the kids run their math program, they just have to maximize it and the popups don't interrupt.

I did the pledge in-store offer Friday and am somewhat surprised it hasn’t posted yet. Will do it through my points as well.

Do you use the same receipt? Is that allowed since they own both companies? It freaked me out when I emailed MyPoints about points not crediting and got a reply from Swagbucks.

Do you use the same receipt? Is that allowed since they own both companies? It freaked me out when I emailed MyPoints about points not crediting and got a reply from Swagbucks.
Nope. Have only submitted to swagbucks. Will do a separate purchase/new receipt for my points. I wouldn’t mess with it but I’m neurotic/paranoid.

2 rounds of ncraves after running LTG again then back to the message, At least he's still going.

Interesting cause every time I go to print it prints every thing else on the page but the QR.

I had problems with a bar code doing the same thing once. Unfortunately I totally forget what I did to finally resolve it :headache:

Here's a couple things I remember trying, just don't remember what it was that fixed it.
1. Try multiple browsers.
2. Try printing to PDF.
3. I had something with one of the browsers and the PDF viewer the page used goof up stuff. When I changed the PDF viewer in Settings to Adobe instead of the built in one I got the missing info back. (I don't think I was even viewing a PDF all the time the problem occurred so I remember this being a weird fix)
4. Occasionally I've had to update Flash. You'd think if you could see it Flash wouldn't be the problem but I had a mystery problem that updating flash solved.

If all else fails, take a screenshot of your screen with the QR code and then print the screenshot. If you do an actual screenshot, rather than take a picture with your phone, it should be the same quality as printing it directly.

please ignore - I accidentally hit reply and post. I don't have anything useful to add right now.

So my Cricket phone was down to running only 3 of the apps. Just got a new iPhone so I'm wanting to use my old iPhone 5 to run them. I have been able to download all the apps except SBTV. When I search in the App Store, it doesn't even come up. Any reasons this would be happening?

So my Cricket phone was down to running only 3 of the apps. Just got a new iPhone so I'm wanting to use my old iPhone 5 to run them. I have been able to download all the apps except SBTV. When I search in the App Store, it doesn't even come up. Any reasons this would be happening?
I can’t get sbtv either??? I only have five plus the main swagbucks one.

I did the BB deal on Tuesday and used the QR code on my phone. I got the e-mail for the Shop and Earn credits today and it shows that I have 100 SB pending, but no mention of the 500 SB. Is that something that will credit separately? If so, where will I see it? I thought I saw that people were getting the 500 SB first and seeing the shop and earn credits later. If so, does that mean that I am not going to see my 500 SB? It's only been 2 days so I can be a little more patient...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter