Those using swagbucks ???

That's the message that comes up for out of date apps. Unfortunately, for old phones we can't update them because we can't have the proper IOS update to run the updated apps on them.

Thanks! Funny that SBTV still works... I am going to try updating my iphone 5 and see if I can get them to work on there.

I found this on Reddit about phone specs for doing Swagbucks apps

Here are the specs everyone seems to agree on:

• RAM: 1.5GB of Ram (2GB recommended)
  • Storage: 8 GB
Someone mentioned the Kyocera Hydro (which is what I assume afan has) which isn't quite up to that, but still works.

We got wifi in the breakrooms at work about a year ago, but I've never had luck connecting to them until the last couple weeks. I think I'll finally dig out my old motorola smart phone and give that a go with some apps - my work space shares a wall with the break room, and I could keep it out to do some babysitting. I didn't want to use data for the apps, and when I read about others' problems with them getting stuck I never bothered to try at home.

Thanks - it would be great if you could post the phone's details. It does sound like a good "investment" if it will accumulate enough points to pay for itself.

I'll make a note so I remember to look tonight.

Eta - it won't let me insert a quote in edit mode, but yes the Kyocera water sounds correct. It has 8gb and was like 30ish. It runs just as well as my LG 3 did before it died. I wouldn't want it for even a starter smartphone but it's been great for this. I got it some time last spring or early summer I think.

Reading through the last few days of the thread... So I see some people have gotten credit for the Kiwi offer for both the 1500sb and 1600sb offers, and sometimes on other sites like mypoints with the same receipt. Has anyone done these offers on multiple accounts? Like if your spouse also has an account? Just wondering.

I'll make a note so I remember to look tonight.

Eta - it won't let me insert a quote in edit mode, but yes the Kyocera water sounds correct. It has 8gb and was like 30ish. It runs just as well as my LG 3 did before it died. I wouldn't want it for even a starter smartphone but it's been great for this. I got it some time last spring or early summer I think.

Thanks! And just to make sure I'm understanding, you connect through wifi rather than a cellphone provider?

Thanks! And just to make sure I'm understanding, you connect through wifi rather than a cellphone provider?

Correct. It's a burner phone so there was something with it about setting it up or using prepaid minutes but I ignored all that. You can make 911 calls with it since all phones land or otherwise have to offer that even if you don't pay for the service. Part of why I used to have a plug in phone in case I ever needed it even though I didn't pay for a land line.

My ncraves list just updated..1 SB January videos in full effect :sad2::sad::sad1:

My "Best of nCrave" keeps coming back, every few minutes. It's still 3SBs but it's only 2 50 sec videos, or 4 45secish videos now. Lots of babysitting, but the points are adding up...slowly. I keep the window open until I get the inactivity popup, then I click the continue nCraving button. I don't close it immediately after it finishes. So far, it has been resetting in that time.

Correct. It's a burner phone so there was something with it about setting it up or using prepaid minutes but I ignored all that. You can make 911 calls with it since all phones land or otherwise have to offer that even if you don't pay for the service. Part of why I used to have a plug in phone in case I ever needed it even though I didn't pay for a land line.

Excellent. So I don't need an unlocked phone, I can get one that says it uses prepaid minutes but just ignore that, turn it on, and connect to wifi? (Sorry for all the "I am a technological dummy questions"!)

Yeah I didn't get it either and I pretty much answer every day (easy sb) so I guess they don't need to incentivize me, rats :)
I got an email from swagbucks stating that I can earn 100 sbs for just answering the daily poll 5 times this month. I don't use swagbucks much so they do seem to be trying to give bigger incentives to layabouts such as myself.

Excellent. So I don't need an unlocked phone, I can get one that says it uses prepaid minutes but just ignore that, turn it on, and connect to wifi? (Sorry for all the "I am a technological dummy questions"!)

Yup. I just opened the back and I didn't even put the sim card in. It's essentially a mini tablet connected to wifi instead of a phone.

January is slowly starting to creep in. When I got home around 5:30 all I had were 1sb ncraves that you had to advance. After a little one 2sb ncrave appeared. Thankfully the morning before work wasn't too bad since both ayce and the app quit shortly after I went to work so I didn't need a ton to get to my first goal and was able to use the apps. I'm sure my laptop will appreciate the break and getting shut off tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter