Those using swagbucks ???

My kiwi offers credited--one last night and one early this morning so it covered second goals for two days.

nCraves are very sad right now.

I just did an nCrave which said it was 8SB...only credited for 3. It shows that it will auto-run...it didn't, but is was only 10 steps of 30 seconds each. It looks like none of them will auto-run now, but at least they aren't very long. It's a bummer that I now have to babysit the nCraves, but at least I have them available. They had disappeared for a while.

Woke up to the Kiwi Leather Offer credit of 1600....yippee!!! But then the other day in my haste, I resubmitted my receipt for the leather offer because it showed I hadn't submitted it yet. However, didn't read that it was for THIS week, it was a new offer. So now, I guess I won't be able to do it again? And all of my nCraves are gone...I have zero! However, I don't know what you all call her, but the girl with the binoculars is back! She was gone for a long time for me and then when she returned, she wouldn't work properly, so I haven't had her in months, but at least she is back......so that is something????

I'm sad to experience my first January on Swagbucks, I hoped it wouldn't live up to they hype, but sadly it has :-(
Are February and March also this paltry?

Woke up to the Kiwi Leather Offer credit of 1600....yippee!!! But then the other day in my haste, I resubmitted my receipt for the leather offer because it showed I hadn't submitted it yet. However, didn't read that it was for THIS week, it was a new offer. So now, I guess I won't be able to do it again? And all of my nCraves are gone...I have zero! However, I don't know what you all call her, but the girl with the binoculars is back! She was gone for a long time for me and then when she returned, she wouldn't work properly, so I haven't had her in months, but at least she is back......so that is something????

I'm sad to experience my first January on Swagbucks, I hoped it wouldn't live up to they hype, but sadly it has :-(
Are February and March also this paltry?
February was bad for me last year. I feel like things started to get better at the end of February. By April (start of q2) they were bad again.

All my auto runs and AYCE are gone this morning. I guess I needed a break anyway

No monthly master for me. I thought I'd give it a go, but last night I had the same thing. Nothing was an auto run, I only had the iHeartMedia playlist for 2sb, everything else was 1. Watch was being a jerk, kept throwing up a virus/phishing window so I couldn't complete any playlists and ,like usual, no surveys and nothing worthwhile in the Discover section. No sponsored videos (LTG, TTG, or BL) either. After 2 hours I only had 10 sb to show for it out of the 100 needed... and no search wins at all let alone collector bills, I gave up. The apps wouldn't been able to make up the difference so I didn't bother to see if they even worked. Didn't even get my coupon prints from the day before.

I think I have a shop crediting today or tomorrow that should get my first goal so we'll start over then for the 21 day :rolleyes:

Is anyone else still missing activity in their ledger? I keep forgetting to check mine that was missing everything before 12/27, but someone else mentioned they are missing all of Dec. They have their beginning activity all through 11/21 and then everything after that is gone. Has SB said anything about restoring the info?

Is anyone else still missing activity in their ledger? I keep forgetting to check mine that was missing everything before 12/27, but someone else mentioned they are missing all of Dec. They have their beginning activity all through 11/21 and then everything after that is gone. Has SB said anything about restoring the info?
I'm showing my nCrave and app activity, but I know for a fact that I printed coupons (and even used them!) on December 29, 30, 31, January 1 and 2 and I did not get ANY credits for any of them.

For the most part, Swagbucks has been pretty good to me, but I am not at all pleased with the big, huge banner that says you get 3SB for each coupon you print (up to 150 per day!) and then...nothing! I have over 100 pages of coupons at home that I printed which should have netted me at least 1200 SB ( I didn't print all 150 each day) and instead, I have nothing. I followed their rules and yet, they didn't pay out as advertised. That's pretty sleazy, but like I said, overall, they've been pretty good to me over the past few years. I've earned almost $1000 by doing almost nothing so this is really just a small thing, but still...it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

No monthly master for me. I thought I'd give it a go, but last night I had the same thing. Nothing was an auto run, I only had the iHeartMedia playlist for 2sb, everything else was 1. Watch was being a jerk, kept throwing up a virus/phishing window so I couldn't complete any playlists and ,like usual, no surveys and nothing worthwhile in the Discover section. No sponsored videos (LTG, TTG, or BL) either. After 2 hours I only had 10 sb to show for it out of the 100 needed... and no search wins at all let alone collector bills, I gave up. The apps wouldn't been able to make up the difference so I didn't bother to see if they even worked. Didn't even get my coupon prints from the day before.

I think I have a shop crediting today or tomorrow that should get my first goal so we'll start over then for the 21 day :rolleyes:

At least it's not just me. Everytime I've tried to run Watch since the month started it redirects to another page that's causing my anti-virus to alert me :( I think I may just go back to passively earning SB for now (swagcodes, daily poll, etc.). Not worth it for me otherwise right now.

I'm showing my nCrave and app activity, but I know for a fact that I printed coupons (and even used them!) on December 29, 30, 31, January 1 and 2 and I did not get ANY credits for any of them.

For the most part, Swagbucks has been pretty good to me, but I am not at all pleased with the big, huge banner that says you get 3SB for each coupon you print (up to 150 per day!) and then...nothing! I have over 100 pages of coupons at home that I printed which should have netted me at least 1200 SB ( I didn't print all 150 each day) and instead, I have nothing. I followed their rules and yet, they didn't pay out as advertised. That's pretty sleazy, but like I said, overall, they've been pretty good to me over the past few years. I've earned almost $1000 by doing almost nothing so this is really just a small thing, but still...it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Hi Swagbucks!! I know you must be reading! I just checked my activity log and lo and behold, I have a 100SB coupon print bonus that just popped up out of nowhere for January 2:thanks::worship:. Now, I'm no math whiz, but when you earn 3 SB per coupon, I'm not quite sure how I managed to score an even 100 SB:teacher::confused:...but I'm not complaining. Like I said, Swagbucks has always been pretty good to me and I've found that as long as I am patient and just hang in there, I can slowly but surely earn my way to Disney. I only have about $300 more to earn and I have just under 10 months to do it so as long as I can stay slow and steady, I should be able to make my goal.

Has anyone done this yet? I'm not sure how to calculate since January is off to such a slow start....

http://www.swagbucks.com/januaryresolution

I filled it in. I put in

4000 SB
2 Surveys (I never get any)
60 Watch playlists
20 Swagcodes via the button
0 Local

It calculated my bonus at 304.

Not knowing if previous days count, I wanted to stay conservative. It's basically 150SB per day, plus 2-3 playlists, plus 1 code (assuming I might miss a couple days on the codes.

Note: Shopping points don't count, and that would seem to include coupons since that is part of that section now.

I filled it in. I put in

4000 SB
2 Surveys (I never get any)
60 Watch playlists
20 Swagcodes via the button
0 Local

It calculated my bonus at 304.

Not knowing if previous days count, I wanted to stay conservative. It's basically 150SB per day, plus 2-3 playlists, plus 1 code (assuming I might miss a couple days on the codes.

Note: Shopping points don't count, and that would seem to include coupons since that is part of that section now.

Now I have to remember to do 3 watch lists. They rarely work for me any more.

I've done this Discovery offer 3 days in a row now. on 1/2 credited once at 80SB, 1/3 it credited twice back to back at 80SB each and again today twice at 80SB each. It has made meeting goals possible and EASY since going back to work.
upload_2018-1-4_13-1-10.png
upload_2018-1-4_13-1-37.png

Someone probably mentioned this but there’s a $5 off kiwi leather kit coupon you can print. Guess I’m going to buy another one and submit again.

I would play around with the fields. I originally has 20 surveys (that's how I get the majority of my points) but then I dropped it to 15 and my calculated bonus didn't change. It's the watch list that'll get me. I never do them.

Someone on Reddit posted this

o here's what I found by systematically trying different combos.

The highest amount we can earn with the least effort is 949 SB using the following values:

• Total earned = 4151
  • Gold Surveys = 11
  • Watch = 26
  • Swag Codes = 21
  • SB Local = 4
If you don't want to spend any money for SB local, then the most we can earn is 549 using those same numbers.

Also, people are saying that apps count toward Watch.

I would play around with the fields. I originally h
Someone on Reddit posted this one for maximum earnings. I hope it lasts: http://www.swagbucks.com/watch/vide...violence-against-rohingya-is-ethnic-cleansing

First time I tried it straight from your link it ran for a few seconds and then redirected to google. Second time I did it from the watch page and it took me to an xfinity congrats you've won! I don't recommend that one.

Edited to remove incorrect info. Still looking for another watch list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter