Those using swagbucks ???

I did both kiwi offers since they are crediting so quickly. I had done them with mypoints with totally different receipts. Now I have two leather care kits, three packages of shoe wipes, and an express shine. Yippee!

I just submitted both today, bought both on one receipt, but submitted for each offer. How long did it take to show up on your activity?

So I've been trying to do swagbucks and haven't had much luck so far. I've watched videos, tried surveys, and done some internet searches and only have 58 points so far. Any tips or tricks? How do I find the swag code when I get a notification? Any tips would be appreciated!

I have subscribed to this website and it sends me an email with each new alert

http://sc-s.com/2017/12/30/26458/, then go to the top and click on 'notifications,' and it will alert you every time a code comes out :-)

I just submitted both today, bought both on one receipt, but submitted for each offer. How long did it take to show up on your activity?

http://sc-s.com/2017/12/30/26458/, then go to the top and click on 'notifications,' and it will alert you every time a code comes out :-)
I see them showing pending when I click on the offers but don’t see them under my activity.

Stupid question though, how do you find the code?

Just finished printing coupons for the first time off my inbox bonus offer. Will they show as pending or just when the post in a few days?

Unfortunately no pending notices, it'll just show up one day. Usually it's within 48 hours but on weekends it gets held until mon or tues and you'll get the weekend on one day. I think some of the last ones gave a date, possibly 1/2 or 1/3 for this weekend. When it posts it'll have the date in the description so you know what days got picked up.

So I've been trying to do swagbucks and haven't had much luck so far. I've watched videos, tried surveys, and done some internet searches and only have 58 points so far. Any tips or tricks? How do I find the swag code when I get a notification? Any tips would be appreciated!

Some days are like pulling teeth to make points and other days you get lucky. Just have to keep at it and find what works best for you. Some folks can get a ton of surveys and others (like me) get disqualified about 80% of the time. I only get a couple a week to credit. Most consistent is nCrave videos which run on computer rather than mobile. Usually the most lucrative are the AYCE (All you can eat) playlists or the 1 or 2pt nCrave TV playlists. At the end of a round, if it's working correctly, will automatically start the next round so you can run them for hours. (no love for me today, best I got was 4 rounds before I got an error... it was a pulling teeth day for me :) )
As for the swag codes, the location has always been listed on the swagbucks Facebook page. So if you get a notification from the swagbutton (which I wouldn't rely on) or the app, I just head to the facebook page for the link. Typically they'll post one around 1pm ET each day, sometimes they'll post a second one for the evening but that's not as common.

The last two days I’ve completed a gold survey (today was a long one about McDonald’s). When I was done I got the blue success banner but no credit. So irritating. I stopped putting tickets in after swagbucks told me they had no proof I completed surveys when I sent screenshots showing I completed the survey (with the survey number).

The last two days I’ve completed a gold survey (today was a long one about McDonald’s). When I was done I got the blue success banner but no credit. So irritating. I stopped putting tickets in after swagbucks told me they had no proof I completed surveys when I sent screenshots showing I completed the survey (with the survey number).

I just finished one this morning and didn't even get the success banner...so no credit. Kind of annoyed...but yep. I had that happen a few months ago and they refuse to credit me too.

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I can use the Target gift cards from Swagbucks to purchase Disney gift cards, right?

Today, I was disqualified from a survey and bought back to the main page. Instead of the 1SB reward, the blue success banner said I completed the survey and will receive 75SBs lol. I have yet to see the reward though.

I felt like this in the beginning, too. The thing that helped me most was to got to my computer settings and allow all pop-ups. I tried to allow for the Swagbucks site only and that didn't work. This allows me to run nCrave videos almost all day with little hassle. I also get the notifications mentioned above for the SB Codes.
I also plan ahead and if I know I'm going to shop at a store that has gift cards available from Swagbucks I will buy them and use them for my purchases.

I felt like this in the beginning, too. The thing that helped me most was to got to my computer settings and allow all pop-ups. I tried to allow for the Swagbucks site only and that didn't work. This allows me to run nCrave videos almost all day with little hassle. I also get the notifications mentioned above for the SB Codes.
I also plan ahead and if I know I'm going to shop at a store that has gift cards available from Swagbucks I will buy them and use them for my purchases.

Thanks for your replies, I'll check out the crave app and keep trying. I did find the code on the FB page today so at least that's a start.

Any tips on the internet searches to work for credit? My first one I got 20 SB, I tried some others and nothing, and then I got another to credit for 6 SB.

Thanks!

Perhaps this is a stupid question, but I can use the Target gift cards from Swagbucks to purchase Disney gift cards, right?

In store , yes (YMMV of course). Online, no.

DEPENDS on your Target store! Mine will not allow me to use Target gift cards to buy gift cards, but my local Walmart will. I know lots of people on here use their Target GC's to pay for GC's, but my Target doesn't allow this. So I would cash out for a smaller $25 gift card so if your Target is like mine, it isn't such a big hit!

I have gotten some of my SB as Walmart gift cards and put them on my Walmart Pay. Does this work too? I haven't tried it yet. I figure if all else fails with that, I will just buy my normal grocery items and buy a couple Disney gift cards along with it. Fair trade.

I have gotten some of my SB as Walmart gift cards and put them on my Walmart Pay. Does this work too? I haven't tried it yet. I figure if all else fails with that, I will just buy my normal grocery items and buy a couple Disney gift cards along with it. Fair trade.

Yep, that is exactly what I do :-)

Thanks for your replies, I'll check out the crave app and keep trying. I did find the code on the FB page today so at least that's a start.

Any tips on the internet searches to work for credit? My first one I got 20 SB, I tried some others and nothing, and then I got another to credit for 6 SB.

Thanks!

Search is a random award, so randomly selected and random amount up to 100 sb. The one thing that gives you a greater chance at getting a search award is defaulting your search engine to Swagbucks. That's what SB says gives you better chances for a win and I do get search wins faster when I use the browser I have SB set to default. I think other folks on here said there's seems to be set windows for search wins and if you search around one of the reset times it seems a little easier to pick one up. I don't remember the windows. I get the most consistent wins between 10-11pm ET.

So next week with the collector bills I'll be searching through Chrome or Firefox which has SB set as the default search engine. I get the wins quicker and seem to pick up a different bill each day to complete the set.

It's not quite 930 yet and I feel like it's already January. AYCE 2 has been gone for a few hours and #1 keeps stopping at 8 of 20 because the window closes and doesn't reload no matter how many times I click the button. I'm hoping TV will keep running over night so I'll wake up to at least a few sb instead of 0. I've gotten too used to AYCE.

And I have been able to run sbtv on my phone without problem or hitting my limit for the past few weeks but after the 6pm reset I hit the limit before I even got one bonus round. Entertain keeps making me x out the ads. I wonder if the 6pm pst reset will still be there tomorrow, I'm surprised it lasted as long as it has.

Happy New Year everyone! I celebrate on east coast time so I don't have to stay up late :) It messes my sleep schedule up too much when I have to be up Tuesday at 530 for work.

So next week with the collector bills I'll be searching through Chrome or Firefox which has SB set as the default search engine. I get the wins quicker and seem to pick up a different bill each day to complete the set.

What are the collector bills?

Also, I was waiting for the $25 Target gift cards to go back on sale. They are now, and I have enough SB for 2 (nCrave was very nice to me this past week!). Can I redeem for 2 Target gift cards at the same time?

What are the collector bills?

Also, I was waiting for the $25 Target gift cards to go back on sale. They are now, and I have enough SB for 2 (nCrave was very nice to me this past week!). Can I redeem for 2 Target gift cards at the same time?
You only get one $25 gift card for 2,200 sb/month (unless there’s another sale but those aren’t for target). But yes you can get two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter