Those using swagbucks ???

MY ACYE #1 that says it is 4SB's is only crediting for 1 each time....boo hiss :-(

I think when it does this, it's actually like if you've clicked the "continue ngaging" button that shows up at the completion of other nCraves. So it goes to the beginning of the list, and does the 1st available option which is usually the nCrave TV 1 pt ones. Your ledger probably has 1 run through worth 4 points before it starts the 1 pt ones.

I think when it does this, it's actually like if you've clicked the "continue ngaging" button that shows up at the completion of other nCraves. So it goes to the beginning of the list, and does the 1st available option which is usually the nCrave TV 1 pt ones. Your ledger probably has 1 run through worth 4 points before it starts the 1 pt ones.

I restarted and now I'm getting 4 per time! :-)
****BUT it's very slow and glitchy and I keep having to 'push' it along....

I am also trying to 'eat all I can' before the dreaded January famine begins.

@mjtatman My 4sb AYCE is doing the same.

I did what @hopemax suggested and am now getting 4 each time, hopefully that works for you too! :-)

Last edited:
I just completed this survey in like 30 seconds....it said it would take 20 minutes, but it took me literally 30 seconds!!!! Can't believe it!

Success! You've just completed Survey 30026468 and earned 100 SB.

I just completed this survey in like 30 seconds....it said it would take 20 minutes, but it took me literally 30 seconds!!!! Can't believe it!

Success! You've just completed Survey 30026468 and earned 100 SB.

Mine is too and it's really raising my anxiety!

I will say that I feel slightly better that it's not just me....I always worry myself sick that something will happen to my account!

I am also trying to 'eat all I can' before the dreaded January famine begins.

@mjtatman My 4sb AYCE is doing the same.
I think you just need to refresh the ncrave page and then restart AYCE when you see it's not at 20 rounds anymore. This happens to me using either AYCE, usually at some time. Then when I notice it I just close it, refresh, and start it again, good to go for the full 3 or 4 SB per round for awhile again. And sometimes I get lucky and it runs all day, the 3 SB one, and I get a couple or more hundred, like yesterday! That was so awesome!

So today DD27 got her 450 and I got 345 SB of my 450 I got as hoping for.
Anyone else getting their coupon SB's?

The activity page isn't showing for either of us either, glad it's not just us, lol.

I saw in my inbox the World Book WOW free trial offer is 400 SB now. I did this at the end of Sept for 375. It was an instant credit, but does require a credit card to sign up and I did have to call to cancel. The call was quick and they cancelled immediately. I had played around with the site a couple times during the 7 days and when she asked why I was cancelling I just said I tried it but it wasn't a good fit right now and I'd keep it in mind in the future.

I think the one quirk to it was I had to use the link in the email to login to the site after sign up.
This sounds great and I'm gonna try it now! Wondering when you have to wait to cancel til? So if I sign up today, Saturday, 12/30, when do I call to cancel? I'm thinking maybe Friday?

ETA: it says it goes till 1/6, so guess I caved that day? And unfortunately I did not get the 400 SB yet. Darn it, now I'll have to submit a ticket. Was hoping to have the SB for this year.

Last edited:
This sounds great and I'm gonna try it now! Wondering when you have to wait to cancel til? So if I sign up today, Saturday, 12/30, when do I call to cancel? I'm thinking maybe Friday?

ETA: it says it goes till 1/6, so guess I caved that day? And unfortunately I did not get the 400 SB yet. Darn it, now I'll have to submit a ticket. Was hoping to have the SB for this year.

I think I planned to do it the day before it said it would charge my card, looking back I signed up on 9/29 and cancelled 12/5. That's a bummer about the credit. :( There may have been a little delay in it but it was credited same day I signed up (I just checked my emails and screenshots and both were 9/29 which matches my activity ledger)

The activity page is now back to working as normal! Glad for that!

Mine only shows the last 3 days (12/27 - 12/29) everything else is gone. I'm going to try clearing all history but I don't think it'll help. This is worse than just missing 12/17. I hope they bring it all back, I do actually look at the history (like checking on the WOW offer yesterday)

Random Discovery was back for me today at 8sb, Reviews you can Use was also 8sb. That one only took about 11 mins to run. Discovering Telemundo is 6sb and should be about 10 mins.

I bought one kit and one extra "tub" of black shoe polish. It had to be the larger size shoe polish, though, because the regular size one was under $4 which didn't qualify. The kit was $11.88 and the polish was $4.98(?). I used the same receipt for all three offers.

Thanks for posting this!

Just finished printing coupons for the first time off my inbox bonus offer. Will they show as pending or just when the post in a few days?

So I've been trying to do swagbucks and haven't had much luck so far. I've watched videos, tried surveys, and done some internet searches and only have 58 points so far. Any tips or tricks? How do I find the swag code when I get a notification? Any tips would be appreciated!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter