Those using swagbucks ???

Ugh, Schwans is live but I keep getting offer unavailable. I've never done the Schwans deal before, so not sure why. Boo, I wanted free food! LOL

My first 5 were $0.20 each. Six was $11.95 and seven was $8.95 according to the shipping email.

I called back and the CM from last night apparently did not apply the code like I asked and like she said she did. They told me I'd have to send all the movies back and re-open my membership. I said that was not going to work and they need to get this figured out since I called last night and was under the impression it was fixed. The CM put me on hold and came back and said she could fix it. Hopefully, it is done now.

I called back and the CM from last night apparently did not apply the code like I asked and like she said she did. They told me I'd have to send all the movies back and re-open my membership. I said that was not going to work and they need to get this figured out since I called last night and was under the impression it was fixed. The CM put me on hold and came back and said she could fix it. Hopefully, it is done now.
Oh, good grief. What a pain:(

I did use a promo code for DMC and my 2,800 sb credited immediately. I got 7 blu rays for $22. Still have to buy three at full price. I figure it will cost about $100 for 10 blu rays. And dd wanted marvel movies for Christmas.

I just went to try to do this, but it isn't showing anywhere for me to activate SB? Did you have to do this or did it just do it on it's own? My son collects Disney movies, so for 2800, I'm on board to join but the 2800 SB's makes it more appealing :-)

I just went to try to do this, but it isn't showing anywhere for me to activate SB? Did you have to do this or did it just do it on it's own? My son collects Disney movies, so for 2800, I'm on board to join but the 2800 SB's makes it more appealing :-)
It was only good for one hour. It’s back down to 2000 now

Oh no! Somehow I missed that the Schwans was a flash deal. Went and ran some errands and now it's gone. Anyone know how often the 3500sb's comes up?

I got the Schwans deal but got screwed on the Disney movie deal. I did it on the 15th so I missed out on the big one today and only got 2000 sb. But it is still pending for 11/16. The only reason I did it on the 15th was because it was 14 days and I would get the sb before our trip and get my last gift card. I've turned in a ticket and they said "sorry for the confusion the 14 day pending was posted in error. This offer will credit automatically after 31 days." I emailed back and noted that the 14 day pending influenced my decision to sign up for this deal but I haven't heard back. I don't think they are going to do anything about it which sucks. I mean the gift card will be great for Christmas or put away for spring break but I was hoping to have it for our trip next month and we come home on the 19th.

It's back to 2,800!

Thank you! But ugh, I just missed it! I didn't realize they'd be doing these flash deals today. But thx for the heads up anyway! Maybe it'll come again sometime! Really only a good deal at the high amount.

ETA: the quote for the poster I was responding to.

Last edited:
Swag Code Extravaganza today! Worth 40 SB in total.

Guys and Ghouls, it’s time for the Boo Code Extravaganza!

• The Boo Code Extravaganza begins on Wednesday, October 18th at 7am PT/10AM ET until 5pm PT/8pm ET.
  • 6 Swag Codes worth a total of 40 SB
  • The codes will be all over Swagbucks so be on the lookout!

Last edited:
This might be old news, but did anyone else notice that you can now run multiple ncraves at the same time? I ran both AYCE all day yesterday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter