Those using swagbucks ???

Even if you can, I probably wouldn't. Seems like something that may get your account shut down.

There is now a little orange box at the bottom left corner of some of them that says 'Split Screen. With this type of card, you can watch double the great content when viewed with any other type of ncrave card'. It seems like it's allowed.

There is now a little orange box at the bottom left corner of some of them that says 'Split Screen. With this type of card, you can watch double the great content when viewed with any other type of ncrave card'. It seems like it's allowed.

I don't have all the ncraves, I haven't had ayce for several days now. Can you please post a screen shot of what this split screen icon looks like? All I have is the circle with the arrows. Thanks!

Huh, that's interesting.

I was wondering what that new looking orange circle thing was but hadn't clicked on it. I have AYCE and snyther running but don't see both in one screen. But you found that do that the uther day. When I accidental tryed to open a second ncrave , forgetting the other was open, it wouldn't let me. Hmm interesting. It's pretty cool but then makes suspicious lol, but why tell us we can use it if they it's not allowed.

It is a good day for extra ncrave if it can be done what with the 135 daily goal!

I was wondering what that new looking orange circle thing was but hadn't clicked on it. I have AYCE and snyther running but don't see both in one screen. But you found that do that the uther day. When I accidental tryed to open a second ncrave , forgetting the other was open, it wouldn't let me. Hmm interesting. It's pretty cool but then makes suspicious lol, but why tell us we can use it if they it's not allowed.

It is a good day for extra ncrave if it can be done what with the 135 daily goal!
Remember there are a lot of high value swag codes coming out today. The first one is ScaryZombie for 8 sb.

There's going to be a new team challlenge called Swag hunt starting October 20th. Could all of us on here choose one team to join and up our chances of winning since we're working so hard on Swagbucks already?

Never mind I see it automatically chooses a term for you

There's going to be a new team challlenge called Swag hunt starting October 20th. Could all of us on here choose one team to join and up our chances of winning since we're working so hard on Swagbucks already?

The team challenge is already started, they must still have the wrong date listed somewhere. It's ending on the 20th. They pick the team you're on when you join in, here's the link http://www.swagbucks.com/swag-haunt-2017

The Swag Haunt Team Challenge started on Monday. When you join Swagbucks chooses a team for you.

It looks like two screens:
View attachment 277816

That's been on the ayce ones for awhile. I thought it was something else. Thanks for posting! I'm impatiently waiting for ayce to come back.

Haven't qualified for a survey yet. Hoping tonight is better so I can meet my 1st goal. The swagcodes are good but when they raise the goal it doesn't really help.

ive been cross-posting just so everyone sees:
I installed the Nielson netsight software as part of a SB offer awhile back and I urge people not to do the offer. It has hijacked my audio and defaults to the Nielson audio output so bluetooth sound connection and facetime no longer work on my mac. Additionally, the folders are hidden so even special programs designed to find hidden library folders cant find them. There are literally dozens upon dozens of forum posts on this all over the web about how insidious this program is.
The member page wont let me log in. (though I use a password keychain so i know that my log in and password are correct) So I cant even try the best shot at fixing the problem. And tech requests to Nielson go unanswered. Im going to have to do a full operating system reinstall to get my laptop working properly again.
I really urge people not to install this.

ive been cross-posting just so everyone sees:
I installed the Nielson netsight software as part of a SB offer awhile back and I urge people not to do the offer. It has hijacked my audio and defaults to the Nielson audio output so bluetooth sound connection and facetime no longer work on my mac. Additionally, the folders are hidden so even special programs designed to find hidden library folders cant find them. There are literally dozens upon dozens of forum posts on this all over the web about how insidious this program is.
The member page wont let me log in. (though I use a password keychain so i know that my log in and password are correct) So I cant even try the best shot at fixing the problem. And tech requests to Nielson go unanswered. Im going to have to do a full operating system reinstall to get my laptop working properly again.
I really urge people not to install this.

OMG what a nightmare! hope it gets fixed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter