Those using swagbucks ???

Collector's Bills this week. 6 bills for the 200Million celebration, 4sb through 26sb. Collect all 6 for 20 SB Bonus.

First goal is 59 this morning. Anyone else? Seems low. I've been in the 100-125 range lately.

Yep, me too, haven't had it that low since I first joined up. I noticed the last couple weeks Monday's stayed lower, either around the weekend goal or just above it. But not lower than Sunday.

Thanks! I had one too, mine was not 11 minutes, but it wasn't horrible and I actually qualified so I don't have to do anything else today if I don't want to :)

I got a 200 SB survey too, which helped me hit my second goal. Took 25 min, not 11, but still worth it. And it got doubled from my Answer Swag up. Need just 80 more SB to cash out for another $25. Feeling pretty good today.

Yep, that was my goal too. Second goal is at 210 today for me. Hopefully those NCraves keep rolling today

I have to buy a bridesmaid dress from Etsy.
Swagbucks does not have any rebates for Etsy.

Ebates has 1% rebate.

Swagbucks offers 3% rebate for using Groupon. Groupon does not have rebate but will allow me to click through their site to Etsy. And it shows on my shop page that I visited Groupon.

Does anyone know if this will work: Swagbucks > Groupon > Etsy and earn 3% rebate ?

I have to buy a bridesmaid dress from Etsy.
Swagbucks does not have any rebates for Etsy.

Ebates has 1% rebate.

Swagbucks offers 3% rebate for using Groupon. Groupon does not have rebate but will allow me to click through their site to Etsy. And it shows on my shop page that I visited Groupon.

Does anyone know if this will work: Swagbucks > Groupon > Etsy and earn 3% rebate ?

Too bad you didn't shop Etsy yesterday. It was 12% through eBates.

I don't think this will work to get the higher rebate. There is an Amex offered for Etsy right now, if you have an Amex card. Don't remember what the minimum spend is to get the rebate but you could check that out.

If you go to Swagbuck's Twitter they will post a question (clue) with a link to search for the answer. Type the answer into your swag code box for SB (different amounts). Only good for the first few thousand people but new clues post every two hours on Tuesdays.

I only dabble in SBs these days for bigger deals so idk if someone has already submitted DP's on the Wildlife Conservation Society offer:
Initial donation charged 6/20; 2,000 SB awarded 7/14
2nd donation charged 7/24; 1,500 SB awarded 8/14
So if you're watching for SB round#2 check your accounts!
3rd donation did not post 9/15 so I submitted a ticket with swagbucks. Sent screenshots of the offer, sent in a (cropped my other info out!) screenshot of the donation charge going through on my CC, and then I said my first 2 rounds had posted but the SB for my 3rd donation hadn't. 1,500 SB were deposited into my account within 24 hours.

How much was the recent York photo offer? I did it (the playing cards came today) but there is no record of it. I don't have anything showing as "pending" so I was going to submit a ticket. I read that other people had issues with it too so I am not too worried, but I can't remember how much the offer was. I want to say it was a weird amount like 1100 or 1150...can anyone help?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter