Those using swagbucks ???

The weekly no ncraves started tonight. Last week I think they left Sunday to Tues/Wed. I know I was glad I had saved my Swago to redeem Mon. That was last week right?

Fingers crossed for some survey's and lifestyle continuing with 3 & 4 sb bonus rounds since I have a Dr appt after work tomorrow.

All I know is this is getting old and I really do think they do it to throttle people's earnings rather than it being a 3rd party verification thing like they've said. I should be able to redeem for my 3rd gc in the morning for the month. I always start the month with more than enough for my 1st discounted gc. I would think they would want us earning more so they get paid more, especially from ncraves and stuff that isn't offers or shop & earn because I would think they less off the latter.

On the homepage under Discover Special Offers and Earn:

Your Resume, Made Easy
Earn 50 SB

I have done this offer before but it still credited again. Went through all the way to the credit card screen, then closed it. Credited within a few minutes.

I picked a template and didn't even put my name in the first screen before exiting. Still credited for me a short while later.

My ncraves have been pretty good lately, and if they went out they'd usually come up incognito. Out all day/night today at home but worked fine at work. So not sure what sense that makes, tho glad to have it there. The other week they went out at work just before going home, but worked at home. Confusing and frustrating very much but not sure how it's connected if it works at one place but not the other.
Nice for the lifestyle SB, mine are always just 2.
Frustrating when ncrave out, all desktop watch is out, and only have LTG as my sponsored vids.
Did get a couple rounds of tank top girl over the weekend.
Can't do gold surveys anymore either which also stunts my Swago board. Ugh.

DD27 did get her proactive to post lady Friday, the day it was due, that was nice! Not sure I need to cancel these or not, I thought the pen was a one time purchase not a subscription.
Hoping our Honest company posts at 14 days but they don't show as pending but they didn't say they would, just that to Expect them in 14 days. Anyone else do this?

My ncraves have been pretty good lately, and if they went out they'd usually come up incognito. Out all day/night today at home but worked fine at work. So not sure what sense that makes, tho glad to have it there. The other week they went out at work just before going home, but worked at home. Confusing and frustrating very much but not sure how it's connected if it works at one place but not the other.
Frustrating when ncrave out, all desktop watch is out, and only have LTG as my sponsored vids.

DD27 did get her proactive to post lady Friday, the day it was due, that was nice! Not sure I need to cancel these or not, I thought the pen was a one time purchase not a subscription.
Hoping our Honest company posts at 14 days but they don't show as pending but they didn't say they would, just that to Expect them in 14 days. Anyone else do this?
I did I still haven't gotten mine yet but 14 days is tomorrow so I am still hopeful, if it isn't showing tomorrow I will submit a ticket

On the homepage under Discover Special Offers and Earn:

Your Resume, Made Easy
Earn 50 SB

I have done this offer before but it still credited again. Went through all the way to the credit card screen, then closed it. Credited within a few minutes.

Thank you! worked for me!

Mine showed up 14 days later

I did the pen too. Nothing indicated that it is a subscription.

If you ordered the Pen by itself it was a one time purchase. I had the option as well to order it as a free item with a intro pack or starter pack then if you did that you have a subscription to cancel. So just the pen you should be all good.

Is there some secret to the "earn SB from your referral" square?

Mine fills in as soon as I get referral points posted. One time I literally got 1 point from a member I referred and when I refreshed the board the square was checked off.

What am I doing wrong? On the swago board I click through the box to get to eBay but no banner is there to click and activate? I've tried multiple times the past two days and cannot get this box marked off on my board.

What am I doing wrong? On the swago board I click through the box to get to eBay but no banner is there to click and activate? I've tried multiple times the past two days and cannot get this box marked off on my board.

Do you have the swag button installed? Do you have any popup blockers? I had no issue with it, I got it first try

Double check to make sure the browser you're using has the extension for swagbucks. On my computer at home I have it on Firefox, but not Chrome. If you do have it, it might already be selected (this happened to me last night. My husband did his then logged out of swagbucks and let me log in using the same browser). I had to close the window and re-open it to get it to work.

We leave next Wed and i am feeling super lazy. Am i the only one who gets swagged out once it's vacation month?

Sometimes I just need a break from Swagbucks. I missed the first day of this month because I was too busy with baby stuff and so I just didn't swag for the first week this month. It felt nice to take a break.

We leave next Wed and i am feeling super lazy. Am i the only one who gets swagged out once it's vacation month?
We leave on the 27th. I'm going all out in a big push to grab all the Disney dollars I can, but me thinks once we get back, it's going to be REALLY hard to get back in the "swag" of things.

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest