Those using swagbucks ???

I just did an interesting survey under peanut labs about theme park purchasing options and AI/virtual reality. It asked about souvenir purchasing options (in room/mail delivery). Virtual queue times, current live events happening around the park. I'm not sure it was for Disney, but it addressed a lot of the things that Disney already implements with magic bands and the app.

Not sure if anyone has posted about this but I put in a ticket for the three part 1,000 sb survey since it had been 17 days. Was told it will pay out 4-6 weeks after it has closed (it's still open) wit Heath a disclaimer about only getting paid if honest answers were provided. Apparently 10 days was a typo.

Thanks for the update. I just got 100 SB for 'Online mini-panel incentives' and was wondering if it was somehow connected with that survey.

I just did an interesting survey under peanut labs about theme park purchasing options and AI/virtual reality. It asked about souvenir purchasing options (in room/mail delivery). Virtual queue times, current live events happening around the park. I'm not sure it was for Disney, but it addressed a lot of the things that Disney already implements with magic bands and the app.

I did the same survey and I was thinking it couldn't be Disney because they do a bunch of those things already!

I just did a Home Chef purchase for 2000 Swagbucks. Does anybody know how long it takes to credit and where I could possible see it pending?

I'm having a lot of success with the Health Tips nCrave this morning. Running multiple times (looks like a loaf of bread and a couple of eggs). You have to click to start each of the 3 videos, but they only run 16 sec each, so 3 SB for under a minute if you can babysit it for a bit.

I'm having a lot of success with the Health Tips nCrave this morning. Running multiple times (looks like a loaf of bread and a couple of eggs). You have to click to start each of the 3 videos, but they only run 16 sec each, so 3 SB for under a minute if you can babysit it for a bit.

Thanks for the tip!

The hubs and I are just now getting back into the swing of Swagbucks again. We've taken a reprieve from our January Disney vacation and are starting to put the GC's away for a 2019 family vacation. We were planning on late next year, buuuuuut we decided on taking a cruise and leaving the monster squad with grandma. ;) The way I see it, is this will allow us a little more time to put money away for Disney and splurge on staying at Baylake Tower or Contemporary this time around!

How long do the Swagbucks local purchases take to credit? We ate dinner on Thursday and used my linked card and there are no transactions or activity showing. I will really be bummed if this is the only square that I miss.

How long do the Swagbucks local purchases take to credit? We ate dinner on Thursday and used my linked card and there are no transactions or activity showing. I will really be bummed if this is the only square that I miss.

You may want to double check and make sure everything is linked correctly and that you used the right credit card. We used it last night for takeout at our favorite pizza joint and it showed before we even got home. It could, however, depend on how quickly your local retailer processes the transaction though. Keep an eye on it and reach out to SB on Monday if it still hasn't hit.

Tough day to get any survey to qualify and the apps were awful. Made it to my goal...and done with it!

Disney currently does have a survey in swagbucks..so I bet it was. Do you know how many points it was and/or how much time? I have been trying to get it.

http://wdwnt.com/blog/2017/04/break...xperience-attached-disneys-hollywood-studios/

I am LOVING the new batch of Discovery Auto Tour NCraves! If you're not using them, check them out. They run super fast AND you can have them running while you work on things! I've been getting several hundred points a day just from running these. The auto tour with the beer can has been a goldmine. I try not to earn over 500 SB a day so my daily goals don't get outrageous and with a few surveys, I'm hitting that by midafternoon then switch over to MyPoints and do the same with their auto tour NCraves. Hope this lasts!

I am LOVING the new batch of Discovery Auto Tour NCraves! If you're not using them, check them out. They run super fast AND you can have them running while you work on things! I've been getting several hundred points a day just from running these. The auto tour with the beer can has been a goldmine. I try not to earn over 500 SB a day so my daily goals don't get outrageous and with a few surveys, I'm hitting that by midafternoon then switch over to MyPoints and do the same with their auto tour NCraves. Hope this lasts!
Me too. I got onto swag about 7:30 ha first goal met by 9, buy clicking go next every 3 1/2 minutes. Mine was like the first or second encrave that said 5 sb. Was one of those engage ones that only had 10 clicks that auto toured. I ended up getting 95 Sb barely babysitting..

Sorry for the delay in responding. I only check in here every other week or so.

Did your SB show as pending for the 14 days or did they just credit after the 14 days or did you have to submit a ticket to get credit? My SB aren't showing as pending and that sometimes worries me with these offers.

Nothing showed as pending. They just magically appeared one day.

Did you receive any additional charges from the company? A couple users on Reddit claimed to have been billed $79.95 for cancelling. One claimed they'll charge if you cancel before 6 shipments, the other claims they were charged the same for the "inconvenience" to the company for cancelling.

https://www.reddit.com/r/SwagBucks/comments/6222n8/it_cosmetics_2000sb_fyi/

I never shop with my debit card online. I use a reloadable prepaid visa when I want to do something like this online and I only load the funds I am going to spend within the next few days to a week. That way, if a company tries to charge me - they cant because the money isnt there. I received no additional charges or fees of any kind nor has any of these companies tried to contact me or bill me in regards to any further charges or fees.

Did you cancel already? How difficult was it cancel?

Very easy. When I do offers like this (I have done a few now), I call as soon as I get the shipment in the mail. Its fresh on my mind when I open the box so I get out the packing slip for the phone number and call right then. On every occasion I have said I wanted to cancel and they reply with "well let me offer you this...." and then I interject "I appreciate the offer but I simply wish to cancel" and thats that. They take care of it with no issues.

I don't see the beer can ncrave. Are you finding it with all the normal ncraves? Do you mind sharing which ones are auto tour and don't need you to be on the page with them? Everything I click on requires mouse on the page.

I don't see the beer can ncrave. Are you finding it with all the normal ncraves? Do you mind sharing which ones are auto tour and don't need you to be on the page with them? Everything I click on requires mouse on the page.

For me, the one with the kitten (4sb) is auto.

Where are you finding these? I haven't been keeping up with my swagbucks like I used to and I need to get going again.

I kept trying to find the Discovery Auto Tour NCraves and coming up with nothing. When I clicked on NCraves, one thing showed up and it wouldn't even play. I was using Chrome, and I thought that might be the problem. Switched to Explorer, and all the NCraves loaded right up and the one with the kitten is playing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter