Those using swagbucks ???

Sadly, it doesn't look like it. I *think* it's missing points from not qualifying for PeanutLabs surveys and something else, but can't remember how many PeanutLabs surveys I attempted and didn't qualify to finish. I can handle missing 7 points if it comes to that.

They are having problems with some of the ncraves crediting, and they said on FB that they are working it. My problem is getting surveys to credit. I spend 30 minutes evaluating cleaning supplies and when I finished, it said I didn't qualify. I am considering checking that I am Latino from now on.

Submit a ticket to swagbucks telling them. They'll ask for the survey number and amount of sb to credit. They've always given me credit even when I tell them that I wasn't able to complete the survey.

Getting so frustrated. I've completed three Gold Surveys, receiving confirmation that I've completed them from the survey and thanking me, then when I'm returned back to the Gold Survey page I get the dreaded red box telling me I didn't qualify. I've submitted tickets and they're good about giving me the points, however, they never count towards any sort of goal be it the daily list or the swago board. So now I have that one square that needs to be filled by completing a Gold Survey via my desktop even though I've completed it three times now.

Finally finished my entire Swago board, but I will wait until tomorrow morning to submit it so I don't have to worry about tomorrow's goal. I am still missing 20 spins from the "Link your first credit card to SB Local" box. I noticed others posted on FB about this. I hope they fix that soon.

Just got both ncraves to work, so if you need one, try again! Now I can at least get an X, if not the whole board.
Finally finished my entire Swago board, but I will wait until tomorrow morning to submit it so I don't have to worry about tomorrow's goal. I am still missing 20 spins from the "Link your first credit card to SB Local" box. I noticed others posted on FB about this. I hope they fix that soon.
Thank you for posting this - I didn't realize that I didn;t have to wait until after I submitted my board to do the spins I earned. Hope you get all the ones you deserve ( and now I know that I need to count mine).

So where do you find the Birthday codes?

I regularly use a site that posts them, there are a couple out there (Google swag code cheat or something along those lines) but today they are just popping up in a box on my swagbucks desktop page.

I never manage to complete any gold surveys, so will not bother trying to complete my board, plus I don't bother with the Swag button and will not store a card on their site!

Any luck getting the "Earn SB from watch on desktop"? It's the last square I have left and no matter which browser I use I just can't get it to fill in.

Any luck getting the "Earn SB from watch on desktop"? It's the last square I have left and no matter which browser I use I just can't get it to fill in.

That worked fine for me this morning. I think I used Chrome. I have been having to clear my browsing history regularly the past week or so to get things to work properly though. I never used to do that.

New code: 9Candles, 5SB. The website I use, sbcodez, sends me texts, so I can copy/paste them into the SB app.
This one is good until 7pm ET
The codes mostly show up on Twitter, but they can be on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and even the Swagbucks website. Having a onestop shop for all of them has worked for me

Got my swagbutton code done, yay! Did a quick 22sb gold survey on my laptop for that square and got the double points from one of my spins. Submitted for a gc. Just need my Red Robin gc to be delivered for my last square and I can submit tomorrow. Taking mom to dinner for her bday next week, so it's nice to get a little bit for the gc. It's the only place we eat that has gc's. Though I need to remember they have Logan's Roadhouse so I can get one if I know I'll be eating there on my vacation. It's a favorite but there aren't any where I'm at now.

Just finished my board. DH has been rolling his eyes at me since I've been at it since 5pm...but he'll eat crow when he finds out that the gift card that I purchased was from Cabela's:goodvibes. I'm just waiting for it to show up and I will be able to submit my board.

...and I'm still waiting for the gift card:rolleyes1. I didn't realize it took this long to show up. It's been almost 10 hours.

...and I'm still waiting for the gift card:rolleyes1. I didn't realize it took this long to show up. It's been almost 10 hours.

Wow...is this your first one? I just bought mine and it had credited on my swago board and points within 15 minutes. The actual gift card was there in less than 30 minutes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter