• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

Anyone having trouble getting the "Earn SB from this nCrave Activity" squares on the Swago board to credit? I have done the activity twice, but the square is still not filled in.

Anyone having trouble getting the "Earn SB from this nCrave Activity" squares on the Swago board to credit? I have done the activity twice, but the square is still not filled in.

I saw something on their FB that they were aware of the error and were trying to fix it. Of course, this was after I tried them!

ETA: SB said in the comments of the FB post that if you had completed the activities you wouldn't have to redo them. They'd make sure your square filled in and you got your spins.

Question about the Swago board as I don't think I've ever done more than one row. Do you submit it each time you complete something. So submit the one row. Submit the plus. Then submit the whole board for example?

Question about the Swago board as I don't think I've ever done more than one row. Do you submit it each time you complete something. So submit the one row. Submit the plus. Then submit the whole board for example?

You can only submit the board once so for example a row and that's it. You need to decide what one you want to submit

Got my mobile survey done. Most concerned about redeeming a code on the button. If I had known I would have done the one when I woke up that way. Not sure what time the final code comes out so I'm hoping I get home from work before it expires.

I can't get the bottom ncrave to color in even though I did it multiple times. :mad: . Add that to nothing loading when I try to do a mobile survey and I'm guessing I won't be able to complete the whole board. But it's only 11am so we'll see if they resolve those two before I am ready to call it quits and submit what I have!

I can't get the bottom ncrave to color in even though I did it multiple times. :mad: . Add that to nothing loading when I try to do a mobile survey and I'm guessing I won't be able to complete the whole board. But it's only 11am so we'll see if they resolve those two before I am ready to call it quits and submit what I have!

The board isn't over until noon Pacific tomorrow. You still have time.

They are having problems with some of the ncraves crediting, and they said on FB that they are working it. My problem is getting surveys to credit. I spend 30 minutes evaluating cleaning supplies and when I finished, it said I didn't qualify. I am considering checking that I am Latino from now on.

The middle square just says buy a gc. I would prefer to get a 25 rather than 50. Has 25 worked to fill the square?

The middle square just says buy a gc. I would prefer to get a 25 rather than 50. Has 25 worked to fill the square?
It should. When there are special restrictions, it's in the yellow triangle on the upper right of the square, and it does not list a minimum.

HOWEVER, if you get a $50 card, there is an extra 100 SB bonus. Of course that's only $1, but it could help you make your goal

Last edited:
The board isn't over until noon Pacific tomorrow. You still have time.

Thanks. I hadn't checked the end time! I just don't want to forget to submit it, which would be something I would do! LOL!

They are having problems with some of the ncraves crediting, and they said on FB that they are working it. My problem is getting surveys to credit. I spend 30 minutes evaluating cleaning supplies and when I finished, it said I didn't qualify. I am considering checking that I am Latino from now on.

I saw that post, but thought they had fixed it since the other two were now working. I'll hang out and see if the bottom one credits.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get the gift cards you purchase? I'm just curious. I was going to buy CVS, but then read online I couldn't use that to purchase a Disney one? So I was thinking about getting a Southwest one for my next flight, but I do need to buy that soon.

Is anyone else having a problem with points not matching up? I checked my daily point meter at the top of the page and it's stating I only have 179 swagbucks, but if I add up all the points listed under My Account it comes to 262 swagbucks. I sent a ticket, but curious if this is happening to anyone else and let folks know to keep an eye out. Geeesh, can they EVER have a promo that works smoothly?

Is anyone else having a problem with points not matching up? I checked my daily point meter at the top of the page and it's stating I only have 179 swagbucks, but if I add up all the points listed under My Account it comes to 262 swagbucks. I sent a ticket, but curious if this is happening to anyone else and let folks know to keep an eye out. Geeesh, can they EVER have a promo that works smoothly?

Anything earned from the spin and win counts as "other" and won't count towards the daily goal. If you sort by "other" and subtract that from your 262 and it's 179, then that's it. Otherwise yea, put in a ticket!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter