Those using swagbucks ???

Magic Receipts is BROKEN today! I tried submitting on my phone, then my laptop, then tried IE instead of Chrome... Tried about 7 different receipts, 3 different ways. Not one credited. After a while you feel quite like a fool doing this for pennies!!

Magic Receipts is BROKEN today! I tried submitting on my phone, then my laptop, then tried IE instead of Chrome... Tried about 7 different receipts, 3 different ways. Not one credited. After a while you feel quite like a fool doing this for pennies!!

I did a magic receipt just for the Truly promotion of 400 SB for 2 cans. It took quite a bit to be credited. Tried multiple photos and non worked for the automatic credit (Saturday). No response was received with review option so I submitted a ticket on Monday and after 2 days was credited for 1 can (100 SB). Submitted a second ticket to get the full credit which came through this morning.

Felt this should have been easy as it was the only 2 items on the receipt.

Tada works a little better, my issue is I do a lot of walmart pay on the app or grocery pick up so the recipt is digital and the system does not recognize it even if I print it out. When I send it in to the email sometimes it rejects it so I have to send it again.

Yesterday, I was just trying to do the regular old 2sb, upload a receipt from any participating grocery store, Magic Receipt. Nothing too complicated and yet I didn't get my daily bonus bc this wouldn't work. Pfft.
We'll see if it works today. I still have the pix of the receipts that were rejected.

Still buying 2000 SB every day, my 2nd daily goal is way up there now at 1950. Will be cashing out a lot from paypal this month!

I have noticed a new survey trend - I have completed 3 recently, get to the end and it says 'just a reminder this survey does not credit instantly'. It did not say that at the beginning, and it doesn't say when it will credit. Not happy. I'm making notes to submit tickets in 2 weeks - when I did it, how much it was for, what the topic was, blah blah blah.

Still buying 2000 SB every day, my 2nd daily goal is way up there now at 1950. Will be cashing out a lot from paypal this month!

I have noticed a new survey trend - I have completed 3 recently, get to the end and it says 'just a reminder this survey does not credit instantly'. It did not say that at the beginning, and it doesn't say when it will credit. Not happy. I'm making notes to submit tickets in 2 weeks - when I did it, how much it was for, what the topic was, blah blah blah.

The same survey "trend" here, but 2 weeks is too soon, A survey from Sept 1st just credited last week for me. Nice to receive the 150 Swagbucks, but still.......

Does anyone have the mobile apps working for them?. NCrave earns at a snail's pace but it's better than Sportly and EntertaiNow that have been telling me for a month or two that "no ads available. Try back later". Tried clearing cache. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change.

Does anyone have the mobile apps working for them?. NCrave earns at a snail's pace but it's better than Sportly and EntertaiNow that have been telling me for a month or two that "no ads available. Try back later". Tried clearing cache. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No change.
Other than the actual SB app & Answer, NO apps have worked for me for probably a year. I finally deleted them all a couple months ago.

Ugh! I just went to print my daily coupons and I see that they have changed the terms. Now, you get 50SB for each coupon you redeem (which hardly ever credited for me and there is no way to track them), but now you only get 1 SB for every 3 coupons that you print:headache:. I used to get 30-50 SB per day from coupon prints. Now, I will be lucky to get 10-15! This stinks! I guess I will have to try the surveys a little harder. I am not going to bother with any of the offers any more because they hardly ever credit automatically and I always have to fill out a ticket.

i gave up on the coupon prints months ago. I just do 3 or 4 of the offer toro ones for 1 SB each now.

Still buying 2000 SB a day for $20. 2nd daily goal has gone over 2500 so I never make it anymore but dont care.

I really dont want to deal with the new paypal rules for 2022 with keeping track of what SB are taxable and which are not, so I am going to cut way back and only get less than $600 total rewards for the year in the future.

I still got 1 pt per.coupon I printed yesterday. It's pretty much the only way I get points any more. With the apps ans ncrave getting nerfed long ago and my patience for their surveys gone I just want to get to 1500 and then be done. At 1113 now.

Ill keep it in case there's anything big worth doing. I do miss all the $ I used to make though.

I really dont want to deal with the new paypal rules for 2022 with keeping track of what SB are taxable and which are not, so I am going to cut way back and only get less than $600 total rewards for the year in the future.

I thought that started this year, why I stopped buying sb since I didn't want to put over 600 through PayPal and have some rebates there. My taxes will be complicated enough this year after selling my rental I don't need it to be worse for a few bucks.

I think for paypal it starts Jan 2022. They keep sending me emails to give them my SSN to get ready for the new rules. I did hear swagbucks was hitting people who did $600 in gift cards with a message last year that they needed to give them SSN, I only do 1 discounted Amazon GC a month and so far no message. What I am not sure of is if I can do $575 in GC and $575 in paypal without triggering a 1099, I will probably keep my total rewards below $600 to be safe. Although I saw this on the SB website -

Ex: Johnny redeemed $2,000 in a calendar year for Amazon and Visa gift cards and his past earnings largely were from shopping and playing Gambit. Since those two activities are not tax deductible, he can redeem his SB for rewards without triggering the tax form.

Ex: Sandra has redeemed $600 in a calendar year for Amazon and Best Buy Gift Cards. She earns the majority of her earnings from taking surveys. She will be required to provide tax information because surveys are a taxable activity

Note: If she redeems for PayPal and/or Gambit instead, she will not be required to submit tax info as those rewards are exempt from the threshold limit.

*That may change next year as paypal will require it. The problem for me is that much of what I do is not taxable, like buying SB, or shopping cash back, but to keep track is too much.

Wow nothing going on ?? I have been busy but I wanted to get back on and I saw it's been almost 2 months since anything has been said.

Wow nothing going on ?? I have been busy but I wanted to get back on and I saw it's been almost 2 months since anything has been said.
Well....
I had a "survey" opportunity that ended up being an online panel discussion. It credited within 5 days for 7500 SB! :yay:
There is currently a shop bonus that offers 1000 bonus SB with any purchase at select retailers so I will probably spend a little Christmas money and take advantage of that.

I use my rewards money (, Disney VIsa Rewards, SB, Rakuten, Ibotta, etc) to pay for ALL of my dining on my Disney trips. It is my version of "free" dining:teacher:. In October 2021, I took DD16 with me for 6 nights and we ate through about $900 of the $1100 that I had acquired. We ate at Topolino's (breakfast and dinner), Steakhouse 71 (dinner), Trattoria al Forno (dinner), Boma (breakfast), Sanaa (lunch) and we did a lot of F&W snacking. I am returning in October 2022 with my older daughter who will be 19 and plan to bring $1000 again. As of now, I am about $345 short of that goal. I am fairly confident that I will make my goal, plus a little extra towards some special treats.

I use my rewards money (, Disney VIsa Rewards, SB, Rakuten, Ibotta, etc) to pay for ALL of my dining on my Disney trips.
Same here!

Swagbucks and other 'beer money' sites, credit card rewards, and receipt apps are how my wife and I fund our every-other-year, two-week trips. The last three trips have either been totally covered, or we were a few hundred bucks short. This is *everything* for our family of 3, by the way - flights, on-site resort, food, parties / after hours, etc. This time we're renting DVC points and hopefully going to be staying at AKL.

This last year of 'saving' has been a slog! We're about 65% saved for our November 2022 trip, and will probably hit the 100% funded mark. But this trip has required the most 'effort' we've ever put in.

Last edited:
Same here!

Swagbucks and other 'beer money' sites, credit card rewards, and receipt apps are how my wife and I fund our every-other-year, two-week trips. The last three trips have either been totally covered, or we were a few hundred bucks short. This is *everything* for our family of 3, by the way - flights, on-site resort, food, parties / after hours, etc. This time we're renting DVC points and hopefully going to be staying at AKL.

This last year of 'saving' has been a slog! We're about 65% saved for our November 2022 trip, and will probably hit the 100% funded mark. But this trip has required the most 'effort' we've ever put in.
I just got the Apple card...2-3% cashback now goes into my bank account every month. Then, I use that "reward" money to buy Disney gift cards. I will either save 5% off the top (and earn 1% back later via RMN) buy purchasing them with my RedCard, or if I am really feeling motivated, I take the extra steps to transfer the funds to my PayPal account and then wait for RMN to run their 8-12% rebates at ShopDisney and then buy them there. Then when the rebates hit from RMN, I repeat the process. It's slow-going, but it is definitely worth the effort. When people ask me how I am able to afford to go to Disney so often (um...I only go once a year....it's not like I am there 3-4 times a year!), I start to tell them all of the steps I take and their eyes just glaze over:confused:. It is definitely not for the faint-hearted...you have to be dedicated! :yay: :surfweb:

I paypal the visa cards to my DH account then move it to the bank. Then I buy giftcards from target for 5% 0ff. I use the giftcards as my spending money.
I take a screen shot of the card and make it my wallpaper.
I also buy landrys cards.
We have APs so that's all of our expense

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter