Those using swagbucks ???

Can’t get the Coach square to light up on my Swago board. When I try to activate the swagbutton it says 10 sb per euro. ???
Try a different browser. Sounds like you have some messed up cookies or an IP address that's making Coach think you're not in the US.

I list them under shop. I send screenshots of the pending credit and the bonus SB offer. I make sure all the info is filled out (including purchase order from the receipt). Do one per shop order (and maybe do one then wait a few days before the next one).

Thanks for the response, I submitted one today and got the 750. I'll try for the other one maybe next week???

What is the normal percentage back for AMC? We go to the movies often, so I frequently purchase gift cards through My Gift Cards Plus. And now they are advertising 4% for AMC.....but I don't feel like that is any bigger deal than I normally get??? Anyone else ever buy AMC through MGCP?

ETA....It's in the cart! So I ordered a $50 AMC card and got 1100 SB...that's awesome!!!
And you got the middle square in swago so you will get more..... just try to win something in live for the full board, that's the hardest one for me

Thanks for the response, I submitted one today and got the 750. I'll try for the other one maybe next week???
I did mine just two days in a row. I wanted to do them quick before anything else changed. I wouldn’t want to wait a week. Plus I originally bought them within two days if each other.

I’m curious if anyone has tried BB again now that it’s back to 2% and then gotten the 750 SB in a more timely manner, more like what had become the norm.

Try a different browser. Sounds like you have some messed up cookies or an IP address that's making Coach think you're not in the US.

Thanks. I tried an incognito mode. Haven’t had time to clear cookies, maybe later today. I did check Swagbucks Facebook page and other people are having issues too and they’re looking into it.

Thanks. I tried an incognito mode. Haven’t had time to clear cookies, maybe later today. I did check Swagbucks Facebook page and other people are having issues too and they’re looking into it.
I'm having the same issue.

So i just learned about open bucks, open bucks allows you to pay for things using cvs or dollar general gift cards. Most things you can pay for are online games ( league of legends, etc) but there are a few other stores.
It was set up with teens or credit card/debt card less people to pay for things.
This is the company that will let you buy sb. Right now 20$ gift card gives you 908sb, 50$ for 2276sb, 100$ for 4458sb. Those numbers are from revue universe 5/9/19 . But as you know deals are always changing.
I once was given a cvs giftcard and everything was so darn expensive in the store I would had rather done this..lol other wise no. I will keep an eye on it

Revue universe,
Sign the petition for this.... and get 52sb in 5 min,
It was an easy day to hit my goal.

According to the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s Global Innovation Policy Center’s 2018 International IP Index, the U.S. has fallen to 12th place in its ranking of patent system strength. The U.S. must reassert its position as an international leader in innovation with smart fixes like the bipartisan STRONGER Patents Act, which would strengthen patent protections.

We must not stand by as the U.S. continues to struggle and slip behind global competitors. We must act to ensure our patent system continues to serve as an engine for U.S. innovation and job creation.

We want to keep the momentum going; if you haven’t already, we urge you to also tweet at Congress today.

My son is leaving this weekend for the Disney College Program this weekend. I wanted to get him a Disney gift card to use to eat there. I thought I might try Best Buy so I am getting a discount!

Soooooooooooooo is it pretty much a no now on the 750 SBs on a $100 card? I was buying them several months ago but I have not in the last 2-3 months.

Thank you!

My son is leaving this weekend for the Disney College Program this weekend. I wanted to get him a Disney gift card to use to eat there. I thought I might try Best Buy so I am getting a discount!

Soooooooooooooo is it pretty much a no now on the 750 SBs on a $100 card? I was buying them several months ago but I have not in the last 2-3 months.

Thank you!
Nobody has reported success in the past 2 weeks.

Just a vent, bought some stuff at Home Depot through SB since they're not on eBates. First small order tracks at 2.5sb perfectly, 2 days later I put a large order through and I swear it still said 2.5 but didn't get the screenshot, was in a hurry and didn't go back to capture it, then when it posts the next day it tracked at 1sb :headache: I check the page and at that time it was 1sb but I have no proof for when it changed over.
Oh well, lesson learned (again), so when will I get my $1.50? 75 days! HD moved to 75 day payouts. Lowe's is still at 32.

Something is better than nothing but probably not worth the hassle for me now on smaller orders.

Just a vent, bought some stuff at Home Depot through SB since they're not on eBates. First small order tracks at 2.5sb perfectly, 2 days later I put a large order through and I swear it still said 2.5 but didn't get the screenshot, was in a hurry and didn't go back to capture it, then when it posts the next day it tracked at 1sb :headache: I check the page and at that time it was 1sb but I have no proof for when it changed over.
Oh well, lesson learned (again), so when will I get my $1.50? 75 days! HD moved to 75 day payouts. Lowe's is still at 32.

Something is better than nothing but probably not worth the hassle for me now on smaller orders.
That’s extra crummy because it was 6% back around the holidays.

Nobody has reported success in the past 2 weeks.
I do think it’s interesting that a couple people who did orders not containing gc’s still did nit get the 750 bonus SB either. Makes me wonder if it’s just an all around glitch that will still be fixed, it still is advertised as getting 750 SB for something over 99.99 to 499(or something Close to that. Trying to hold on to a little bit of hope, lol. I might still try it next week, if I dont get the bonus I still only spent my free SB money. Maybe I’m totally out there but time will tell I guess!

I do think it’s interesting that a couple people who did orders not containing gc’s still did nit get the 750 bonus SB either. Makes me wonder if it’s just an all around glitch that will still be fixed, it still is advertised as getting 750 SB for something over 99.99 to 499(or something Close to that. Trying to hold on to a little bit of hope, lol. I might still try it next week, if I dont get the bonus I still only spent my free SB money. Maybe I’m totally out there but time will tell I guess!

I like the way you think! :sunny:

Do any of you use SB heavily AND have Cox for internet?

I'm moving to an area where Cox or CenturyLink are really my only options and I've heard from others that lack of unlimited data (which I have now with Spectrum) is an issue for them if they just are online a lot / stream a lot of shows...and so I can't imagine adding in SB use if that's the case.

And since only SB users would really "get that" I'm curious if anyone has any insight...since it'll impact my Disney earnings if I cut down my SB use a ton.

Thanks!

I'm moving to an area where Cox or CenturyLink are really my only options and I've heard from others that lack of unlimited data (which I have now with Spectrum) is an issue for them if they just are online a lot / stream a lot of shows...and so I can't imagine adding in SB use if that's the case.

And since only SB users would really "get that" I'm curious if anyone has any insight...since it'll impact my Disney earnings if I cut down my SB use a ton.

Thanks!

We have Cox and do not have unlimited data. It definitely affects how many what days I leave ncrave videos running. They really seem to eat up the data, even more so than streaming Netflix videos, which seems so strange to me. I try to be very strategic and only leave them running if we're ok on data and I need the SB to meet my day goal. We have cable still and pay an obscene amount every month for cable, phone and internet bundle so I don't want to pay more to up to unlimited data when we have plenty without my SBing making us go over. Spectrum isn't an option for us so can't speak to them.

Thanks!

Not familiar with Cox, but we have Century Link for internet. They have terrible customer service but we don’t have any limits on data usage. We stream a lot and I’ve constantly got SB running.

I'm having the same issue.

You probably saw, but they did fix this issue yesterday. They put a different store in that square to replace Coach and it works. I was able to turn in my Swago board yesterday, which I was hoping to do to meet my daily goal since I was super busy yesterday. This was the only Swago board in the last few months that I’ve felt it was worth it to get the gift card for the middle square with the AMC being 22% back in SB.

Has anyone noticed that swagbucks local goes pending, and then disapears on the pending day but does not credit? I have 3 over the passed couple of weeks, and just noticed it yesterday when one should of posted but it's not there anymore, and the 2 from the passed week is not showing up any where either.....

Has anyone noticed that swagbucks local goes pending, and then disapears on the pending day but does not credit? I have 3 over the passed couple of weeks, and just noticed it yesterday when one should of posted but it's not there anymore, and the 2 from the passed week is not showing up any where either.....

Do you have the same card linked to another program that did credit it? I had that happen the last time I used it but I chalked it up to having it credit in the other program (since the one program changed their terms and said transactions would only be credited for one or the other. most networks can still be stacked I think) I never bothered to put in a ticket since it was pennies and I really only did it for a Swago board and the pending transactions worked for that. So I don't know for sure if that was the reason.

But if not, then maybe they do have a glitch (shocking, I know).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter