Those using swagbucks ???

So the team challenge swagups are available...sort of. I have both a 10 and 100 SB swagup showing. I was on the winning team so should have the 100 SB one,so I activated it only and redeemed for a $10 GC, which worked to give me the 100 SB. Some folks online who were not on the winning team also got both but only the 10 worked for them.

So the team challenge swagups are available...sort of. I have both a 10 and 100 SB swagup showing. I was on the winning team so should have the 100 SB one,so I activated it only and redeemed for a $10 GC, which worked to give me the 100 SB. Some folks online who were not on the winning team also got both but only the 10 worked for them.

No idea which team I was on but I have a 50 and a 25 but only the 25 says redeem now under the activate button so I'm guessing that's the one I should use. I'll activate them both and see what happens since I'll redeem for a 25 tomorrow.

No idea which team I was on but I have a 50 and a 25 but only the 25 says redeem now under the activate button so I'm guessing that's the one I should use. I'll activate them both and see what happens since I'll redeem for a 25 tomorrow.

Update since I just redeemed. The 25sb was expired yesterday so I'm guessing they figured out what they did. The 50sb applied to my acct.

My shop posted today, too. And no member recognition for me either.

Mine posts tomorrow, I think. Not sure. I didn’t pay very close attention to that. I just know it said pending and I do have a shop credit due to post tomorrow from a month ago.

Also, I only have 1200 more sb to go before I advance to the next level. Going from Sapphire to Emerald. At the rate I’m going, that will be another 6 days or so.

Anyone having problems with PerkTV crediting? For the past 3 days I have been able to get points from WatchBack but when I go do the regular PerkTV it sometimes gives me a point for the first video I run and then nothing. Yesterday I ran it for an hour and I go nothing. Tried it later in the day - for 2 hours - and nothing.

I haven't been running it myself as I've been away, but a friend of mine had the same issue as you. Not sure when a solution will happen, but it's not just you.

Grr. Did a BB run Monday while at 4% and just got my shop and earn email and it shows 2 SB pending. 2! Although it shows my $100 purchase. Now wondering if I’ll even get the $750 bonus

Last edited:
Grr. Did a BB run Monday while at 4% and just got my shop and earn email and it shows 2 SB pending. 2!
I did one on Friday when it was still 2% and mine shows as 200 but no bonus yet. Hopefully they will come through for you . But I’m not going to buy more until I see what happens.

Update on the membership recognition shop bonus- My shop credited yesterday and the bonus is in my activity log today! It did not add to my daily goal, but I did get the bonus. So check your activity log today to see if your bonus credited (those whose shop credited yesterday).

Hmm I also did a Best Buy $100 GC purchase on Monday and just got my shop and earn email which says I'll get 100 SB... wonder what's going on.

Grr. Did a BB run Monday while at 4% and just got my shop and earn email and it shows 2 SB pending. 2! Although it shows my $100 purchase. Now wondering if I’ll even get the $750 bonus
I did a $100 purchase on Monday at bb also and it is just showing 2 SB pending. I don't know what is going on.

My shop swag ups posted today as well. I had the member recognition bonus (300sb) and a March shopping bonus (500sb) and both triggered by a single shop. Like others, they did not count toward my daily goal.

Still no member recognition shop bonus swagup even though the shop purchase that activated it posted today.

My shop posted today, too. And no member recognition for me either.

Mine posts tomorrow, I think. Not sure. I didn’t pay very close attention to that. I just know it said pending and I do have a shop credit due to post tomorrow from a month ago.

Also, I only have 1200 more sb to go before I advance to the next level. Going from Sapphire to Emerald. At the rate I’m going, that will be another 6 days or so.

Update on the membership recognition shop bonus- My shop credited yesterday and the bonus is in my activity log today! It did not add to my daily goal, but I did get the bonus. So check your activity log today to see if your bonus credited (those whose shop credited yesterday).

My shop swag ups posted today as well. I had the member recognition bonus (300sb) and a March shopping bonus (500sb) and both triggered by a single shop. Like others, they did not count toward my daily goal.

So...am I correct that the member recognition bonus will post one day(ish) after your shop actually posts?

For those having issues with Best Buy shops showing incorrect pending SBs....
Several people posted on the Facebook page complaining and got a response from SB telling them to submit help tickets. I think I will try using my shop and earn email and see what happens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter