Those using swagbucks ???

I removed the SBTV app from my phone. I was keeping it plugged in during the night and letting it run videos, but found that when I unplugged it (and stopped the videos) my phone's battery died sooooo fast. Does anyone else have that problem?

Do you guys find that many SB Shopping purchases DON'T post?
The only thing I've purchased recently was through FabKids. It didn't credit, but SB customer service was great about fixing it for me. I submitted screenshots and the order confirmation #.

Do you guys find that many SB Shopping purchases DON'T post?
I shopped and purchased thru SB (and made SURE to go thru the link and that the "activated" message showed at the top of the page) at Tracfone, Lowes, Home Depot, ebay and PetSmart, in that order. ONLY ebay and Petsmart, the most recent have posted as "purchases" and the SB are pending. What's up with that? What do you do? Contact SB about it?

Yes, I find almost 1/2 my purchases don't post. I usually contact support about 30 days after the purchase including a screen shot of my order. I normally get the credit the same day, except for one for hotels.com, it took them forever to verify that one, but it did finally credit.

The last four purchases I've done through swagbucks didn't register. I need to contact them on two more. I think I'll just use ebates if I can instead.

Yesterday was the first day in two weeks that I hit second goal. I usually do surveys, and they've been fairly barren.

Yes, I find almost 1/2 my purchases don't post. I usually contact support about 30 days after the purchase including a screen shot of my order. I normally get the credit the same day, except for one for hotels.com, it took them forever to verify that one, but it did finally credit.
Thanks. I will wait a bit longer but I WILL contact them. I have emails with order confirmations for the purchases and could log on to my accounts at the various stores to get screenshots showing I placed the orders. None of it was returned, nor will be. So I am owed the SB.
I will have to make a note on my calendar to remind me to contact SB at the correct time.

Loving PerkTV at the moment just added another cheapo phone to the farm! Family Dollar has the Net10 Wireless package with LG Optimus Fuel phone for 9 bucks until the end of July! Up to 3830...just started the farm again!

We have a Family Dollar near us. Thinking about running out and buying one or two of these. So beyond the $9 I don't have to put anything else out, right? Just hook to wifi get sing up to Perk get apps and start earning. How easy is it to earn back the $9 spent? I wish I had some old phones laying around but I don't.

Thanks. I will wait a bit longer but I WILL contact them. I have emails with order confirmations for the purchases and could log on to my accounts at the various stores to get screenshots showing I placed the orders. None of it was returned, nor will be. So I am owed the SB.
I will have to make a note on my calendar to remind me to contact SB at the correct time.
For some reason they never credit my raise.com orders. I think it says wait 9 days then I fill out the ticket with the screenshot. They refund it quickly never any issues.

Ok, I looked through the last few pages to see if this has been asked before, but didn't see anything. I am wondering if this scenario will work...1) use SB's to purchase the VISA promo card at the 2,200 point discount for $25. 2) Using the raise.com link through SB's to purchase a Target gc 3) Using the VISA promo card to pay for the Target gc at raise. 4) Using the Target gc to buy a Disney (or SW) gc using the 5% discount trick online. I know that the last step will work, but I'm wondering if the VISA promo will work as payment and if there will be any issues getting the points to post by going through the SB's link. Seems like a pretty good scenario if it works...

We have a Family Dollar near us. Thinking about running out and buying one or two of these. So beyond the $9 I don't have to put anything else out, right? Just hook to wifi get sing up to Perk get apps and start earning. How easy is it to earn back the $9 spent? I wish I had some old phones laying around but I don't.

I bought three of them and they have ZERO left...I went back for more. Yup don't have to activate. Just set up on Wifi, download the PerkTV app or whatever apps you want and go ahead. I'm not a die hard player...but I'm already at over 12000 points in five days. I have a few tablets running as well. The sale ends at the end of July. So I'll make my money back for the three I bought in less than a month.

Also knew my four port phone/tablet charger would come in handy for something! I just ordered a self powered 12 port USB hub.

I think if I can get 15-20 a month...until our trip next September....then we should be all set for our meals!!! That's my goal!

I removed the SBTV app from my phone. I was keeping it plugged in during the night and letting it run videos, but found that when I unplugged it (and stopped the videos) my phone's battery died sooooo fast. Does anyone else have that problem?

The only thing I've purchased recently was through FabKids. It didn't credit, but SB customer service was great about fixing it for me. I submitted screenshots and the order confirmation #.

Had no problems other than maxing out the daily points. *shrug*

I have been using SB off and on for almost a year. I am still not earning nearing as many as most of you. I'm not sure if I have all the apps and it seems like the ones I have the daily limits are less. Could someone help me out with a list of apps and daily limits? Also, any hints to help increase my points?

I have been using SB off and on for almost a year. I am still not earning nearing as many as most of you. I'm not sure if I have all the apps and it seems like the ones I have the daily limits are less. Could someone help me out with a list of apps and daily limits? Also, any hints to help increase my points?
SBTV - 36 pts.
Lifestylez - 10 pts.
EntertainNow - 10 pts.
MovieCl.ips - 10 pts.
Indymusic.tv - 10 pts.
Sportly.tv -10 pts.

There's also the possibility of bonuses, which are randomly offered and can be anywhere from one round for 2 pts. and upward. I think that the most I've ever gotten was 25 extra rounds.

To get through the apps fastest, favorite some short videos and run them. SBTV and Lifestylz have 10 second tips that make those apps quick earners.

Also, do the nCrave on your PC or laptop. Do it once manually and then look for the topics with a little circle in the upper left corner. Those will automatically advance to the next video without your interaction if you set it in discovery mode. Find one that offers 4-6 pts. each time you complete it and keep doing it.

Some people do searches, which award randomly. Others will lay the Swagasaurus game until they've maxed out the points for it. There's a lot of ponts that can be earned for doing surveys, but I find them to be too time-consuming and I end up putting in a lot of time only to learn that I don't fit their target demographic.

There are plenty of other ways to earn SBs. Some involve a time commitment. The nCrave and the apps are the most passive way to earn.

SBTV - 36 pts.
Lifestylez - 10 pts.
EntertainNow - 10 pts.
MovieCl.ips - 10 pts.
Indymusic.tv - 10 pts.
Sportly.tv -10 pts.

There's also the possibility of bonuses, which are randomly offered and can be anywhere from one round for 2 pts. and upward. I think that the most I've ever gotten was 25 extra rounds.

To get through the apps fastest, favorite some short videos and run them. SBTV and Lifestylz have 10 second tips that make those apps quick earners.

Also, do the nCrave on your PC or laptop. Do it once manually and then look for the topics with a little circle in the upper left corner. Those will automatically advance to the next video without your interaction if you set it in discovery mode. Find one that offers 4-6 pts. each time you complete it and keep doing it.

Some people do searches, which award randomly. Others will lay the Swagasaurus game until they've maxed out the points for it. There's a lot of ponts that can be earned for doing surveys, but I find them to be too time-consuming and I end up putting in a lot of time only to learn that I don't fit their target demographic.

There are plenty of other ways to earn SBs. Some involve a time commitment. The nCrave and the apps are the most passive way to earn.

I'm curious about the Ncrave with little circles. I have never seen that before.....not sure what and where I should be looking for that.

SBTV - 36 pts.
Lifestylez - 10 pts.
EntertainNow - 10 pts.
MovieCl.ips - 10 pts.
Indymusic.tv - 10 pts.
Sportly.tv -10 pts.

I can't find Lifestylez, is that only available on Android or something?

I'm sure this has been covered but can I use multiple devices to run the different Swagbucks apps at the same time, or will that get me booted from swagbucks? And on perk TV is 5 devices that can run at the same time right?

I'm sure this has been covered but can I use multiple devices to run the different Swagbucks apps at the same time, or will that get me booted from swagbucks? And on perk TV is 5 devices that can run at the same time right?
I don't see the need to use multiple devices on SB. The Perk apps don't max out. so running multiple devices makes sense, but the SB apps all have a maximum number of points that each can earn in a day.

omg! My first goal for today is 78! (Usually it's around 30-40!) ...and on a weekend!! Did anyone else's jump up today suddenly? Or is this bc I've been doing about 150-200 SB per day and I've done it to myself by going so much over my 2nd goal?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter