Those using swagbucks ???

I just finished my last square for the mygiftcardplus, but the dang light will not show up yet, I know it usually takes a bit to show up, but I worry because a couple of times it never showed up until after swago was over.... never received credit.....

I just finished my last square for the mygiftcardplus, but the dang light will not show up yet, I know it usually takes a bit to show up, but I worry because a couple of times it never showed up until after swago was over.... never received credit.....

That square lit up for me once the gift card had been delivered. Took less than an hour for delivery. Hopefully you get it soon. :)

Anyone have any guess why the auto-run ncraves don't auto-run for me? I can see the little rotating arrow icon, but it still makes me click though each individual thing.

@Minniekins, I’ve done it and you can set the subscription not to send again for 3 months, then when SB credit, go inline and cancel subscription. It was super easy.
Thanks, it sounds pretty easy! I think we did it Before but there was no subscription. But since we did it before, wondering why it’s letting me again and if we should use are emails with our SB acct still. Maybe it’s letting us because the name is a little different now, as they point it out and say we are Gillette On Demand now, vs just Gillette, and it’s a subscription now and wasn’t before so it can be done again? Anyone have ideas on that? Don’t want trouble but if it’s letting us do again it’s hard not too!

Anyone have any guess why the auto-run ncraves don't auto-run for me? I can see the little rotating arrow icon, but it still makes me click though each individual thing.
There is a little toggle switch that should have a green check mark showing the auto-run is turned on. It shows on the countdown page.

Anyone having issues with the SB Local square filling in? Two purchases on linked cards and nothing.

In the past I have tried the SB local square before. Now I don't bother with it for Swago, b/c it is so hard to get the square to light up, if at all! It took me a few days for credit from SB local, and only after I had pending credit would the square light up. For me it is not worth the hassle.

For those that haven't completed the Ziploc offer yet. Our local Wal-Mart had the 66 count Frozen themed bags for $1.59 each (snack size and sandwich size were included). I know the offer closes tonight, but a pretty great money maker if your WM offers the same and you can get there in time :)

Make sure your pop-up blocker is off too.

Thanks for posting this - mine haven't been working either and it was the pop-up blocker. So, now that' I've turned the pop-up blocker off, they are working. I'm still not sure it's going to work while I'm working though because it keeps popping up in front of my active screen. It used to work where it would just run in the background. Oh well, it should at least get some points at night.

Thanks again!

Anyone having issues with the SB Local square filling in? Two purchases on linked cards and nothing.

I placed a very small order on snapfish yesterday and to my surprise that counted as a local purchase. Not sure why, as it's not local, but it filled in my square. If you need some pictures, maybe that would work for you.

Finally getting to see what y'all have been raving about- the best friends ncrave! I have only had 1 ncrave for several days now for only 1 sb that Does not continue. This morning the best friends one popped up, so I clicked on it immediately. Left it on while I ran some errands, came home still going and both goals met for the day!! So for those of you who have not had it (like me for days!), it could pop up at any time.

Thanks for posting this - mine haven't been working either and it was the pop-up blocker. So, now that' I've turned the pop-up blocker off, they are working. I'm still not sure it's going to work while I'm working though because it keeps popping up in front of my active screen. It used to work where it would just run in the background. Oh well, it should at least get some points at night.

Thanks again!

It will stay in the background if you work in a different browser. I run sb in chrome and if I need to do something else, I do it in edge.

For those that haven't completed the Ziploc offer yet. Our local Wal-Mart had the 66 count Frozen themed bags for $1.59 each (snack size and sandwich size were included). I know the offer closes tonight, but a pretty great money maker if your WM offers the same and you can get there in time :)
Wow, those were 3.18 at our local store.

I am about to buy a Lowe's GC on MyGiftCardsPlus. Is there anything I need to know about this site before I do it? This will not be for a Disney GC, but for actual items at Lowe's, and I will be able to fill up my Swago Square with it. Any good/bad reports?

How long does it take to get GCs from there?

Do I have to make a different log-in, or do I use the SB one?

When do the SB go to your account (2% CB, Lowe's Bonus Days, and Shopping Spree bonus)?

I am about to buy a Lowe's GC on MyGiftCardsPlus. Is there anything I need to know about this site before I do it? This will not be for a Disney GC, but for actual items at Lowe's, and I will be able to fill up my Swago Square with it. Any good/bad reports?

When do the SB go to your account (2% CB, Lowe's Bonus Days, and Shopping Spree bonus)?

You get an electronic GC. I have bought from them many times, so I usually get my GC in an hour or so, and my SB from MyGiftCardsPlus are posted at the same time. Yes, you need a new log in (at least you used to) but I use the same email address for both accounts.

I've ordered several GC's from MGCP, including Lowe's, no issues to report. (knock on wood). Gift cards can show up in 2 minutes or 2 days, but most of them arrive within a few minutes of ordering them. The exception can be first time purchases, they may require you to verify with a PIN. I ordered a $25 GC for my first one, it showed up in 10 minutes, and then they sent me the postcard with the PIN to verify address before I could buy any more. When hubby tried it, he also ordered a $25 GC but his was held until he got the postcard with the PIN in the mail, which was 5 days later.

It is a separate login, if I remember right you give your SB email when creating the account to link it together. I just made the MGCP the same email to keep it simple.

You get the SB when the GC is delivered, you'll see the total earned in your shopping cart before checkout. All of it counts towards your daily goal, so when I do it for Swago I try to order my GC on a different day than when I submit my board, that way I can usually hit 2 days of goals without trying. If this is your first time ordering and want to use it for Swago, I wouldn't leave it until the last minute just in case there's a delay.

My Lowe’s used to be a pain to use digital gift cards at, but they’re much better now. Haven’t had trouble in quite a while. That’s one of my go to cards for filling the swago square. Always need something from Lowe’s!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter