Those using swagbucks ???

If your GCs cover one round trip, you can do 5 separate transactions. It was worth it in the end for us, saved $400 with discounted gcs.

Thanks for all the info! Saving $400 would definitely be worth the hassle! We drive to WDW (5 people flying is $$$), but are looking into going to DL next June, so we would have to fly.

Yes, it's supposed to be 3 per passenger, however, I had a hard time with it when I tried last Oct. I called to make the reservation because one ticket had a special handling and the rep didn't know how to do more than 3 on a reservation. But the website is very clear that it says "3 per passenger" and before that it said "3 per ticket"... nothing about a confirmation number or reservation and you can have multiple tickets on a reservation/confirmation. But she didn't know how to do it, so I bought the one ticket from her and then bought the other online myself and we just flew on different confirmation numbers.

With the report from @belle032 I'm very interested in how they did it so I can just do that next time, if it ever comes up. :) For me it's probably unlikely but we had a Luv voucher, plus a gift card for each one of us that didn't fully cover the ticket so it would have been 5 forms of payment any way I sliced it.

Thanks for posting your experience with SW!

Thank you for this! Saw this late last night and between running it for a bit before bed and after I woke up this morning until I had to leave the house, was able to run it 33 times :) Unfortunately when I got home though it was gone.

There are 4 and 5 SB fashion ones showing up on my site, but when I click on them I just get an error message. Oh well, I went months without any nCraves, so it's good to have a few others that work anyway.

I'm wondering if it was something with my last browser update. Yesterday people were reporting Laptop Guy Toyota ads, but they wouldn't run for me either.

There are 4 and 5 SB fashion ones showing up on my site, but when I click on them I just get an error message. Oh well, I went months without any nCraves, so it's good to have a few others that work anyway.

I'm wondering if it was something with my last browser update. Yesterday people were reporting Laptop Guy Toyota ads, but they wouldn't run for me either.
They are doing the same for me, and sometimes fir my daughter, at the house. Then sometimes at work some will run that won't at home. Those nice encrave used to be great for me and I earned a lot, not so much anymore. I usually can get at least some low SB at work when we can't at home which really doesnt make sense if they are trying to thwart me. I got a couple extra last night trying incognito but they didn't always work. Frustrating hearing about the good ones that others say are available or even that we actually see but then don't work.

I saw people mention that SB posted in FB to post if you are having trouble with ncrave but we're afraid of drawing attention to myself or my daughter if they went into each account. But so doesnr make sense sense to offer ways to use their site and then stop you from doing so. These days they either totally don't work with the msg that there's nothing available and check back later, or they show the ncrave cards and click in them and they all say sorry not available.

Darn it. First they take away the pull and pick up thing at Sam's Club (stopped giving points for it). Loved doing those and just picking up the groceries on the way home.

But NOW they won't let me order from my SB mobile app and ship to my house. Ugh! We have that plus membership so they ship for free and we use it a lot! Guess I better remember to do the ordering on the laptop for shipments now.

SB Homepage: Discover Special Offers and Earn - Domino's (Zip and Email required) - 25 SB (credits instantly)
Discover: AdGate Media: Walmart Rewards - 19 SB (credits instantly)

I'm so mad at myself. I lost out on roughly $258 in SB because I booked my honeymoon at hotels.com but when I was finishing up the transaction I used my husband's email address instead of mine which is linked to SB. Now I get nothing :(.

I saw Hilton in the Discover too. We travel for work every so often and try to only book Hilton so our points stay with that chain. If I click on Hilton and book, I guess once we stay the SB will go into pending and then we might get SB for that stay? I know the stay has to complete before it will give you SBs. Has anyone done this and it was successful? This would be excellent way to earn SBs since stays are $$ but work pays.

I'm so mad at myself. I lost out on roughly $258 in SB because I booked my honeymoon at hotels.com but when I was finishing up the transaction I used my husband's email address instead of mine which is linked to SB. Now I get nothing :(.

did you go through the SB shop portal? Not for hotels .com but I've booked hotel rooms through my SB account but used hubby's email/hotel account. I've gotten the credit. Our hotel .com booking we used hubby's SB account (and coincidentally his email) just because I'd get the extra referral points. But sometimes it's just easier for me to do it from my account and so far haven't had any trouble. As long as SB picks up the shop trip properly I would think you'd be ok.

I saw Hilton in the Discover too. We travel for work every so often and try to only book Hilton so our points stay with that chain. If I click on Hilton and book, I guess once we stay the SB will go into pending and then we might get SB for that stay? I know the stay has to complete before it will give you SBs. Has anyone done this and it was successful? This would be excellent way to earn SBs since stays are $$ but work pays.

Yes :) Usually within 2 weeks of the stay you'll see it go to pending. The amount you earn changes depending on your status. For Hilton if you're Blue or lower (so I guess non-member) it's the 12% promo they're advertising. Silver and higher just get 1%.

We had 2 Hilton stays in May that didn't automatically go to pending, but I submitted the final bill through a support ticket for the one and got the points. Still have to do it for the 2nd one (that one was on hubby's SB account and he doesn't pay close attention so he forgot) but I'm not anticipating an issue. The Hilton stay we did in March went through all automatically so it could be a one time glitch with May stuff or we used gift cards on the May stays so maybe that tripped it up :confused3 But I got the points through support so it's still ok for me. Just bummed we did it before the 12% promo and so we're only getting 2% :rolleyes:

We've done it also for Marriott, IHG, and Hotels .com and, knock on wood, no real issues. If something wasn't picked up right, support's been willing to fix it.

I did and it showed as 0SB pending since January. I submitted a ticket this week but they said no-can-do.

Darn it. First they take away the pull and pick up thing at Sam's Club (stopped giving points for it). Loved doing those and just picking up the groceries on the way home.

But NOW they won't let me order from my SB mobile app and ship to my house. Ugh! We have that plus membership so they ship for free and we use it a lot! Guess I better remember to do the ordering on the laptop for shipments now.

Oh no, I hadn't noticed that my click/pull orders weren't getting points. I don't usually go through SB for that though, I do chase shopping portal. I will have to go back and check. I do that a ton and the shipping too. There is no reason the shipped orders shouldn't count! That is crazy!!

did you go through the SB shop portal? Not for hotels .com but I've booked hotel rooms through my SB account but used hubby's email/hotel account. I've gotten the credit. Our hotel .com booking we used hubby's SB account (and coincidentally his email) just because I'd get the extra referral points. But sometimes it's just easier for me to do it from my account and so far haven't had any trouble. As long as SB picks up the shop trip properly I would think you'd be ok.
Thats good to know. DH books hotels weekly and I didn't bother doing SB for them because I assumed it wouldn't credit to my account. Thanks for mentioning!!

the coupons.com offer is up to 3sb per coupon clipped but mine have been showing as mostly all "Limit Reached" (not clippable) for about 2 weeks now. Is there any way around this? Also, the ones that open a new window. What do you do with those? I've always just passed them by bc I didn't know how to "clip" them to print. TIA for any advice!

the coupons.com offer is up to 3sb per coupon clipped but mine have been showing as mostly all "Limit Reached" (not clippable) for about 2 weeks now. Is there any way around this? Also, the ones that open a new window. What do you do with those? I've always just passed them by bc I didn't know how to "clip" them to print. TIA for any advice!
Open a different browser and when it asks you to register your phone number, provide a different one. Our home phone is thru Xfinity and I have the app installed on my cellphone so that calls and "texts" to the landline get forwarded to the cell thru the app. The confirmation code got sent there and I now have access to the coupons through two different browsers.

Did the team challenge end? I just did some SB stuff this morning and just hopped on again to do some more and don't see the link in the sidebar or any info on FB or anything. I didn't pay attn to the end time.

Open a different browser and when it asks you to register your phone number, provide a different one. Our home phone is thru Xfinity and I have the app installed on my cellphone so that calls and "texts" to the landline get forwarded to the cell thru the app. The confirmation code got sent there and I now have access to the coupons through two different browsers.
Excellent! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter