• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those using swagbucks ???

It did as of last week. I bought one Saturday and am expecting the bonus today. Will confirm when it posts.
I did my purchase on Friday still no credit. I do see the regular 100 sb pending which is a good sign. I am hoping by today i see the credit.

I did my purchase on Friday still no credit. I do see the regular 100 sb pending which is a good sign. I am hoping by today i see the credit.
Yes the bonus for Friday and Saturday purchased generally post on Monday and Sunday purchases on Tuesday.

Well Swago is gonna be a no go for me. Banned from nCraves and those spaces are no exception. All those years and Swagbucks is basically telling me they're not interested in keeping me as a member. Gonna see what little I get in the way of bonuses for June and cash out what I can (I have some purchases that credit at the end of this month) then I'm done.

Well Swago is gonna be a no go for me. Banned from nCraves and those spaces are no exception. All those years and Swagbucks is basically telling me they're not interested in keeping me as a member. Gonna see what little I get in the way of bonuses for June and cash out what I can (I have some purchases that credit at the end of this month) then I'm done.

No one is banned from ncraves. SB also is aware of the issue, so why they put 4 ncrave squares on the board is beyond me. They seem to finally be realizing they can't keep using the same excuse. I didn't do the survey they had out last week about it but I probably should have.

There's a ton of complaints about it on the fb page because most people can't run them. I can't run them and my ncraves have been wonky for over a week. Though I have had a couple that I've been able to run during that time. I'll get a whole page of them and none will work and then refresh and there's just one on the page and that's the one that will work.

Double bonus for me today, something going to break soon now :) First I actually got my coupon prints from Friday, which is just a bonus lately. On top of that, it was correct! Second bonus is that made my first and second goals for today and it actually triggered the swago box! (Last few swago's where I had a shop credit that met both goals at once the box didn't trigger)

However, I've been ignoring SB so much lately it's not hard to hit my daily goals. I've dropped down to 60 for first goal today :laughing: So monthly bonus is going to be quite skimpy.

I work full time and earn about $75-$100/month. I do not really use sbs at work, only at home. I have been using swagbucks for about 3 years and have earned 271,967 sbs in that time. That's somewhere close to $2700 in rewards.

What to do to earn:

1. install the toolbar. I use it religiously.
*You can run SBTV from it. It will open a separate window that I just leave open and run on the side. I think the daily limit is 150 sbs. I've only hit the limit like once.
*It has a link for shop & earn. If you are shopping online, it will alert you if that website can earn you sbs. I earned a bunch this way before Christmas.
*Has a link to check for swagcodes. You just click on it and it tells you if there is a swag code available and where the code is located.
*Has a link for the encrave activities. These are super easy. You just click through some videos and let them run for a short time.
2. Do all your searches through swagbucks. Mine is my default search engine.
3. Attempt the surveys. You can get 1 sb for getting kicked out of a survey (up to 5 sbs per day.)
4. Play the games. You can earn 10 sbs from games. (Some of them are even fun!)
5. Answer the daily poll and click through the NOSO for a total of 3 sbs.
6. If you print coupons from the web, print them through Swagbucks and get 10 sbs for each coupon redeemed (I have never actually done this one.)
7. Earn x amount of sbs/ $ spent at various websites through the shop & earn tab. This one is great if you shop online a lot anyway.
8. You can do tasks, but I find them to be stupid and they rarely credit. So I don't waste my time.
9. SBTV Mobile- download the app on your phone or tablet and let it run. You can earn 50 sbs a day.
10. EntertainNow Mobile app- works just like SBTV moblie. You turn it on and let it run through videos. You can currently earn 40 sbs a day. This one the amount you can earn per day seems to vary vastly. At one point you could get 120 sbs/ day.

I get a majority of my sbs through SBTV mobile (50/day), EntertaiNow (40/day), and SBTV on my laptop. I usually let these run in the evening while I'm watching TV or web surfing. Occasionally I'll have a really good survey day. I think the most I've earned from surveys in 1 day is about 900 sbs.
do you still earn through swagbucks, I need to earn $134 and thinking of using this route. The advice above is it still valid?

I just got my coupon prints from Friday too! I don't remember if it was the right number or not, it was for 282sb :)

@miztressuz just reading your post and I missed the Swago board, so it didn't trigger that. Darn it. Lol.

Hmmm, I might actually buy a gift card for this SWAGO since it doesn't have a requirement... DH got a $25 Outback gc from his brother for being a groomsmen, but normally there's 4 of us when we go so $25 will only go so far :) I might get one from MGCP since I can pay through Paypal and get 5x points with my credit card, vs the 3x points I would get paying directly at the restaurant...

No one is banned from ncraves. SB also is aware of the issue, so why they put 4 ncrave squares on the board is beyond me. They seem to finally be realizing they can't keep using the same excuse. I didn't do the survey they had out last week about it but I probably should have.

There's a ton of complaints about it on the fb page because most people can't run them. I can't run them and my ncraves have been wonky for over a week. Though I have had a couple that I've been able to run during that time. I'll get a whole page of them and none will work and then refresh and there's just one on the page and that's the one that will work.

It sure seems fishy to me then that they seem to be unable to fix "the issue" that's been going on for various people for years. I haven't had NCraves for 3 months now, so I guess if there's no ban then I just have incredibly bad luck. *shrugs*
It doesn't matter, soft ban or issue, it's been increasingly difficult to get anywhere with Swagbucks for several months. Video lists come and go with me, the video apps hang up etc. Maybe it's all just bad luck. But essentially it's just the last straw in the increasingly list of frustration I have with them and their support.

Got my BB 500 SB from last Wednesday AND my coupon print (only one from Saturday) today. Still haven't gotten credit for other coupon prints.

Anybody do the Hooked on Phonics or Creativebug offers? Neither one even shows as pending for me and it was over a week ago that I did the sign up :(

Got my Saturday B.B. 500 sb bonus too. Should get another tomorrow and one Wednesday. My Best Buy is almost out of Disney gift cards and hasn’t been replenishing.

For those doing the Best Buy offer. In addition to buying our Disney and Southwest cards there, we have also been buying Netflix and Playstation Vue gift cards. We turn around and use the gift cards to pay our monthly bill on those two items. When we are going to the movies we also stop in and buy a Fandango gift card to pay with. Obvious items, but just throwing it out there for anybody who could do the same ;)

For those doing the Best Buy offer. In addition to buying our Disney and Southwest cards there, we have also been buying Netflix and Playstation Vue gift cards. We turn around and use the gift cards to pay our monthly bill on those two items. When we are going to the movies we also stop in and buy a Fandango gift card to pay with. Obvious items, but just throwing it out there for anybody who could do the same ;)
I’ve also been buying Macy’s, Nordstrom, Sephora, and White House black market.

I did the same earlier, we don't have a Disney trip planned for a while and there's not many GC's that will help with the next trip. So before Best Buy stopped the GC>GC I turned my SB GC's (and some SB PayPal to be fair) into a year's worth of Hulu and Netflix, some Dunkin Donuts, Chipotle and Bed Bath and Beyond GC's. I took pictures of the GC racks at my stores and now if I need something I check to see if there's a GC I can get at BB for the SB Bonus first. :D

It was doubly nice having Chase Pay as a bonus category on the Freedom too. I racked up some UR points on top of the bonuses to put towards our next trip. This has been a good promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter