• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those Fan-water-spraying-bottle things!?

ContemporaryGirl

<font color=0000FF>I can see clearly now!!<br><fon
Where can I get one of these mist fan things? It's already gotten so hot and humid here in Southern Alabama, so I know we'll be in for it in Disney next month!! I know I can get them at the parks, but they are so expensive! Did someone say you can get them in Wal-Mart? If so, where?

Thanks for any help!!

:sunny: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny:

Wal Mart! Got mine this week before I go down. It was $5.95 and it was near the fans and kleenex isle.

Get them before you leave b/c they are wicked expensive in the parks!

Christiana

Check Target.com also - I got mine last year from the clearance part of the webiste for $1.74 + s/h. Not sure if they still have those, but they were soccer balls. Good luck!!

Just found some in Walgreens yesterday for 4.99. They were small and your could just place it in your fanny pack. Yes it a mist one but its small instead of the really big ones that you would have to hold all day.

I really wish I would have gotten one vefore I left for WDW this time... I ended up paying $17.00 for one there... it helped a lOT, but I shoulda gotten one beforehand.
errr.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter