• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Those Famous Room Service Cookies...meh

The food on the ship is over hyped quite a bit, most likely because you are on a cruise, makes everything better. Food is good but pretty much equivalent to what you would find at a good conventional or banquet hall.

Are the room service cookies the same as the ones you can get up on the pool deck? Or are they supposed to be more closely matched to the ones you get on Castaway? I'll admit, the ones on Castaway are definitely in my top 5 chocolate chip cookie rankings!
The Castaway Cookies are the BEST.

Last cruise we ordered the room service cookies and asked for them warm and they were very good. We just got off the Fantasy today and when we ordered them I forgot to say warm, and we never got to eat them until the next day. They were not as good as the last time, but I figured it was because I let them sit overnight (wrapped in cellophane)

As for the pool deck cookies... the oatmeal raisin cookies are ok, but the chocolate chip.... yuk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter