This took alot of self control

OH NO! THERE ARE DEFINITELY GOING TO BE NEW PUPPETS???!!! I didn't see or hear anything about new puppets - I only saw the new proposed costumes! DON'T TAKE AWAY THE CURRENT ToN PUPPETS!!!!!!!! :(

New music... let's hope that this won't be the equivalent of a direct-to-video sequel to Tapestry of Nations, but a full-blown, The Empire Strikes Back-type triumph.

Sorry, but they are getting new puppets. But it sounds like the costums they were displaying were that of the dreamspinners.

WOW, Testtrack321! Lots of interesting information! (if not a bit depressing for an "original ToN" fan, such as myself!) Where did you learn about all of this???? And who are the Dreamspinners???? Tell us more!

I am an "origional ToN fan". It is at WDWMagic.com. There will be new puppets, dreamspinners, and a new (uh-oh) float called a dream catcher! Lets hope this won't be like JII to JIYI...:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!