• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

This time our son is coming too! Final update at last!

The Crystal Palace pictures are precious!
We had great character interaction there last year, and it's our first meal for the summer trip, too.

It has been fun to watch Declan grow through your pictures.
I wonder how it will be on the next trip - what things he'll now deem too babyish or what exciting things he'll get hooked on and want to repeat over and over.

We'll see if he can beat each of you once at Toy Story!
I bet he'll like that ride a lot.

The Crystal Palace pictures are precious!
We had great character interaction there last year, and it's our first meal for the summer trip, too.

It has been fun to watch Declan grow through your pictures.
I wonder how it will be on the next trip - what things he'll now deem too babyish or what exciting things he'll get hooked on and want to repeat over and over.

We'll see if he can beat each of you once at Toy Story!
I bet he'll like that ride a lot.

Beat me at Toy Story.... :rotfl2:

It is cool to look back at old pictures to see how muchhe has grown. We always say the same thing when looking at you pictures of Brooklynn

Cool effect with the pics! His face is too funny! :laughing:

I don't remember what he tasted but he didn't like it.

A few weeks ago the newbie mom and I did a little shopping at disneyshopping.com. Since they have cut the shipping to Canada price, it was pretty reasonable. (She bought WAY more than me~newbie :lmao:)

We decided to share our new tees with all of you:

For Declan who has recently become enviro conscious...the Disney Earth Day shirt:

P5090533.jpg

For Mom, a splashy new orange...

P5090532.jpg

And for Dad (in case he gets lost so I can describe what he is wearing)...

P5090531.jpg

Thats all for now. What was originally brunch for my mom has now become eleven people for brunch tomorrow (it's like a MeMom party!) and I'm going to need some rest before making quiche, bacon, ham, french toast, etc. (I'm sure DH will be helping of course)

Happy Mother's Day!

I love the tees! They are great!

Please don't loose Declansdad, I would miss.... his pics...:rotfl2:

I had no idea they changed the shipping to Canada at disneyshopping.com, thanks for the heads up! ;)

Enjoy the huge brunch today, 'Dad' better help or I'll tell MeMom go to get him. :rotfl:

I love the tees! They are great!

Please don't loose Declansdad, I would miss.... his pics...:rotfl2:

I had no idea they changed the shipping to Canada at disneyshopping.com, thanks for the heads up! ;)

Enjoy the huge brunch today, 'Dad' better help or I'll tell MeMom go to get him. :rotfl:

Don't you worry, Dad did help out.

Don't you worry, Dad did help out.

What were your contributions to this nice meal? I may have to get some recipes from you!

What movie did you guys go see afterward? Have you see Earth? Has UP! started yet? I didn't pay much attention to the preview, since I know I wouldn't be going to see it.

Ma, I hope you enjoyed a nice day with extended family and your two favorite guys. You are lucky to have a handsome, healthy son and a husband who is crazy about you. And you are even luckier that they both are so smart to love Disney World! Not that they wouldn't be great without that trait, because I know they would, but it does up their value a bit since they do! :laughing:

The shirts are great. Jill and I have the green bags with the Mickey and Earth picture.

What were your contributions to this nice meal? I may have to get some recipes from you!

What movie did you guys go see afterward? Have you see Earth? Has UP! started yet? I didn't pay much attention to the preview, since I know I wouldn't be going to see it.

Ma, I hope you enjoyed a nice day with extended family and your two favorite guys. You are lucky to have a handsome, healthy son and a husband who is crazy about you. And you are even luckier that they both are so smart to love Disney World! Not that they wouldn't be great without that trait, because I know they would, but it does up their value a bit since they do! :laughing:

The shirts are great. Jill and I have the green bags with the Mickey and Earth picture.

I looked after the bacon, ham, eggs, cut up some peppers for the quiche, made some coffee, opened the champagne for the memosas, and helped with the cleanup.

This afternoon, we took in the new X-men movie. Declan wanted to see it as he has watched the first two, and pooksma wanted to see Hugh Jackman. We haven't been to Earth yet and UP hasn't started yet.

Hooray for Liz!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Once again she came through for us. We managed to get all the restaurants we wanted, at or near the times requested.

The only request that we didn't get was the Fantasmic package. We are still at Hollywood & Vine but the package was sold out. They do go fast, yesterday was our 90 day mark.

We also dropped Tusker House and moved the Rose and Crown to evening of the 12th. Maybe we will get a patio table and be able to watch Illuminations from there. it should be noted that Liz was able to make this change within 1 hour or our request last night (around 10 pm). I don't think she ever sleeps.

Hooray for Liz!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Once again she came through for us. We managed to get all the restaurants we wanted, at or near the times requested.

The only request that we didn't get was the Fantasmic package. We are still at Hollywood & Vine but the package was sold out. They do go fast, yesterday was our 90 day mark.

We also dropped Tusker House and moved the Rose and Crown to evening of the 12th. Maybe we will get a patio table and be able to watch Illuminations from there. it should be noted that Liz was able to make this change within 1 hour or our request last night (around 10 pm). I don't think she ever sleeps.

Yeah for Liz:banana::banana::banana:

Sounds great.....it all seems so real when you actually get your ADR's done!!!

I've been checking on a thread over on the Theme Parks board about what a mess Fantasmic is. We got the H&V dinner package, but I hope it works out. They're saying the wait is still pretty long and you now go in the normal entrance, so I'm not sure there is going to be a big advantage. We'll want to see it once, if possible, so I hope it works out okay. If we see that it's going to be too crazy, we'll just change our Four Parks plan and do something less exciting and crowded for the Hollywood Studios part.

Hey, I never sleep either! Maybe I can become a travel agent! :)

I've been checking on a thread over on the Theme Parks board about what a mess Fantasmic is. We got the H&V dinner package, but I hope it works out. They're saying the wait is still pretty long and you now go in the normal entrance, so I'm not sure there is going to be a big advantage. We'll want to see it once, if possible, so I hope it works out okay. If we see that it's going to be too crazy, we'll just change our Four Parks plan and do something less exciting and crowded for the Hollywood Studios part.

Hey, I never sleep either! Maybe I can become a travel agent! :)

You'd be an awesome DISNEY agent MeMom. (course you might try to book everyone into POP...)

My Brunch was great. A wonderful time with family and friends. The next two days I have my Drama group at the provincial (state for my AMerican friends) festival. We are competing against 22 other plays. Keep your fingers crossed. We performed this morning (the kids did an awesome job) and awards are tomorrow afternoon.

I wish you the best of luck with the play. :wizard:

Yippee! You got all of your ADR's! Your trip will be full of great meals! :thumbsup2

I miss the days when Fantsmic was on every night and we didn't have to worry about catching it. :upsidedow

My Drama group won 9 awards, including Outstanding Production! The three of us who directed also won Outsanding Teacher Directors. Many students were recognized and we are very proud of them all for a great team effort.

(Sorry-had to brag on that one!)

Excellent!! Job well done!! You should all be very proud of getting all those awards.

It must feel so good to get recognized for doing something you love. :thumbsup2

Bragging is totally acepted here on the DIS!! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter