This makes me sick

I read this in the newspaper the day after.
I live about 30 minutes away from this town.
On the cover of the paper they had 3 pictures of 3 of the boys on trial who did this, and 2 of them looked like they had absolutely no shame in doing this.

It's awful...

I have no words. If those things (not worthy of calling them anything but a thing) are guilty, I hope they suffer the same fate in Hell.

woops. i thought i'd read somewhere else that he'd died. sorry!

This is so horrible... what kind of human being (oh wait these are scum...) could ever do something so gruesome?

At least he's still alive ( he is alive, right? but with high chance for organ failure/infection?), but his life will be filled with pain thanks to these idiots.:hug:

WOW. Setting someone on fire over a $40 video game??? Really??
The kids who did this need serious help. The 911 call was horrible, that poor boy. ):

& sonya - He isn't dead. He's in bad condition & they expect he'll be hospitalized for several months, but thankfully still alive.

What a horrible tragedy!

Those kids IMO should get life in prison. Worse than death penalty.

i actually feel ill after reading that.
didn't & won't listen to the 911 call.

that is the most despicable thing i've heard since the decapitation on the greyhound bus. those are the only 2 news stories to have ever made me feel sick to my stomach.

i pray that the little boy makes it through, and then takes the scum responsible for ALL THEY ARE WORTH in court. disgusting.

and if i could say what i really think i'd be banned from the dis that's for sure.

Morbid curiosity made me listen to the phone call, now I wish I hadn't.
That is the most terrible thing I have ever heard in my entire life.
He was in so so much pain :( That woman who was with him was amazing.
I wouldn't have been coherent enough to talk him through it, and stay on the line with the police. I can't even imagine :sad2:

I hope those kids who did that to him get what they deserve. I also hope that the boy recovers how sad would that be if he has to suffer for the rest of his life... :sad1:

Oh, my god..
and I cry from accidentally touching my finger on the oven!!!!
Bless that women on the line ..

Oh my gosh. That is absolutely awful. I didn't listen to the 911 call.

Should they get the death penalty? No. They didn't kill anyone.

Should they get LIFE in prison? YES.

Of course, I think they should get a punishment that fits the crime but that will never happen because we have to be humane.

death penalty is too easy of a punishment. life in prison without chance of parole is better. they need 50 or 60 or 70 years to think about what they've done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter