This is your 24th Anniversary? But you're so young!~A 5/12 TR!*PTR link pg 49, 9/14!*

Hey, Jen! I can't wait to read about your trip! popcorn::

I hope you went on TSM. :3dglasses

I'm sorry that you felt sick. :sick:

I love the dress you are wearing in your picture! :love:

(Could you tell that I reallllly wanted to use smileys? :laughing:)

What are your dates for your November trip? If we could do MNSSHP, Food & Wine and see some Xmas decor all in one trip (without having to stay like a month), that would be the most epic trip ever!

Yay you started your TR! I can't wait to read it and see how your trip went!:thumbsup2

Side note: I think you're right about the whole obsession thing. You would think the more you visited the world, the less you'd want to go back over the years, but it's completely opposite! ::yes::

Yippee you have started! Can't wait to read all about it!

We were at WDW in early May of 2009 and I recall it was REALLY hot that time as well. We spent a LOT of time at the pool! :rotfl:

That's a beautiful picture of the castle, and I think you both look nice as well. All dressed up for a night at MK! Anyway, just waiting for pictures of BC and your adventures with the ::MickeyMo!

Hi everyone! I'm so happy to have so many people join my TR so far! :grouphug: I just wanted to let everyone know my first update probably won't be until Thursday...if I can squeeze one in tomorrow, I will try, but I'm guessing I won't tomorrow will be a LONG day, so be on the lookout on Thursday for the first real update! :cool1:

I'm here...great intro. I can't wait to read all about it.

Welcome Kathy, and congrats on being first! :cool1:

Darn it, Kathy! I didn't even write anything so I could be first. Too slow.:)

Haha, next time I'll give you like, a 5 minute warning when I'm about to post a new TR or something! :laughing:

Woo hoo, glad to have you here! :woohoo:

I'm here.

As a teacher I love the Flat Stanley girl. :)

Yay, glad you're here! :thumbsup2

Isn't she cute? :)

I'm here! :thumbsup2 I am so excited for this TR!

Haha that poor CM. I bet she felt like an idiot. :lmao:

YAY! Ready for more! :goodvibes

Yay, so glad you're here, I'm excited for this TR too! :laughing:

Haha, I don't think that CM really cared, she seemed a bit embarrassed but mostly she seemed a little crazy! We thought she was messing with us at first, but she was serious! :rotfl2:

I'll probably have to wait til Thursday to do my first update, I have no time tonight and tomorrow I have some stupid work meeting til like, 8:00 at night. Don't they know I have a TR to write? :eek:

I'm here! You look so cute in that opening picture! I love what you're wearing. ;)

Yay, so happy you're here! :cool1: Thanks, ugh, I don't like that picture, but it's probably one of the better ones from the trip! I do love that dress, I wish I didn't have to cover it with a sweater, but I can't stand my arms! :sad2:

Joining in! I love that you brought Flat Stanley to Disney World. When I taught 2nd grade, we did that every year and there was always at least one person who's Flat Stanley went to Disney!

Looking forward to your report!

:welcome: Thanks for joining! I can't wait to get started!

Hello Jen!! Happy that you started, can't wait to read!

Yay, glad you're here, I can't wait to see how much our trips overlapped! :rotfl:

:welcome: Thanks for joining!

Yay I'm here!!! :yay:

Yay, glad to have you here! :woohoo:

I'M HERE!!! I'm so excited! Girl whatever, you look great in that picture!

HAHAHA... oh that CM. I'm glad yall haven't been married for 24 years. If so, your marriage would be about six months older than ME! :rotfl:

I had a Flat Stanley! I never took him anywhere awesome though. Anyways. HOORAY NEW TR!

YAY!!! :woohoo: I'm excited too! Ugh, I look terrible in that picture, but thank you, that's so sweet! :goodvibes

Haha, yeah, that CM was a little crazy! :laughing: She kept saying "there has to be a story to that, what's the story" like we had some inside secret we were keeping from her...she was insane!

Aww, your poor Flat Stanley, you should make a new one and take him to Disney! :yay:

I'm here! Great intro---can't wait to hear about the trip!

Our school does a play on the project---calling it "Thin Danley" instead, but same concept. I like that your niece's school lets them do a girl; our school always specifies that "Thin" must be a boy.

Yay, so glad you're here! :yay:

That's cute that you guys do your own version of Flat Stanley, but it's weird that it has to be a boy! I'm glad Caitlin got to have a girl, she turned out really cute!

I am here! :cool1:

You look very pretty and dressed up in your intro pic. Can't wait to hear about what you both were doing that night.

Yay, glad you're here!! :cool1:

Aww, thank you! :goodvibes That was our California Grill night, trust me, I would never dress that way to go to MK if it was a regular park night! It was weird being there in a dress! :rotfl:

Joining in and looking forward to it!:thumbsup2

I'm here!!! That'd be a pretty interesting story if you guys were married for 24 years!! :laughing:

So happy you're here! :woohoo: Haha, I know right? Wow, it's just not even possible! :rotfl:

Can't wait to read the details!

I always enjoy a great TR to help me pass the time until our own adventure arrives in August!:thumbsup2

:welcome: Thanks for joining! I love reading TR's to pass the time until my next trip too, I hope you enjoy this one!

Joining in - love your trip reports! :surfweb:

:welcome: Thank you, that's so sweet! :)

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

Hey, Jen! I can't wait to read about your trip! popcorn::

I hope you went on TSM. :3dglasses

I'm sorry that you felt sick. :sick:

I love the dress you are wearing in your picture! :love:

(Could you tell that I reallllly wanted to use smileys? :laughing:)

What are your dates for your November trip? If we could do MNSSHP, Food & Wine and see some Xmas decor all in one trip (without having to stay like a month), that would be the most epic trip ever!

Yay, you made it, glad you're here! :cool1:

Thank you, I love that dress too, hopefully on my next trip I can wear a dress and NOT have to hide my arms with a sweater! :cool1:

We're going the week before Thanksgiving, we're doing the last few days of the Food and Wine festival, and we will also be there for the Osborne Lights and MVMCP. I think if you go November first through like, the 2nd week of November, you can do MNSSHP, F&W, and some Christmas stuff, but it would have to be a long trip! :scared1: I like this time of year, it's a little more Christmasy in December, but I really love F&W so it's nice getting a little of both in one trip! :cool1:

(However, I'm sad we will be missing the new Test Track by like, 2 weeks! And some of the new Fantasyland! Oh well!)

Yay you started your TR! I can't wait to read it and see how your trip went!:thumbsup2

Side note: I think you're right about the whole obsession thing. You would think the more you visited the world, the less you'd want to go back over the years, but it's completely opposite! ::yes::

Yay, I'm so glad you're here! I can't wait to read your TR too, when are you getting started? :rolleyes1

I know, it's awful, isn't it? :laughing: I'm so ready to go back, like, right now. I don't know how I'm going to make it through the next 6 months!

Joining in. Happy Anniversary.:bride::groom:

Happy you're here! :dance3: And thank you!

Yippee you have started! Can't wait to read all about it!

We were at WDW in early May of 2009 and I recall it was REALLY hot that time as well. We spent a LOT of time at the pool! :rotfl:

Yay, so glad you're here! :yay:

It is really hot in May! Everyone says that it's not bad, and it's not really humid yet, and they are all LYING! :laughing: Although this May was much hotter than 2010 on our Disneymoon, I can't imagine what the middle of July must be like! :eek:

That's a beautiful picture of the castle, and I think you both look nice as well. All dressed up for a night at MK! Anyway, just waiting for pictures of BC and your adventures with the ::MickeyMo!

:welcome: Thank you! We were dressed up for the California Grill, and we went to the MK after, and it was strange being in a dress there, although after a while, I felt a bit more comfortable! :rotfl:

I'm here!!!

YAY :)

Let's get this party started :)

YAY glad you're here! :yay:

Gonna have to wait til Thursday to officially get the party started! :rotfl:

I'm here!

Woo hoo, so happy you're here! :dance3:

Joining in! I love that you brought Flat Stanley to Disney World. When I taught 2nd grade, we did that every year and there was always at least one person who's Flat Stanley went to Disney!

Hey Nikki, glad you're here! :woohoo:

It was fun bringing Flat Stanley to Disney, although, I wish I did a better job of posing her in front of things and on rides and stuff! I wonder where else the other ones in her class went!

I'm here! Can't wait to hear more about your trip... hoping it will help pass the time until October gets here! :goodvibes

Count me in too! Looks good so far :) And you look beautiful in that picture. I know, I do the same thing. I was always a skinny kid and teen, then there is now.....the person I see in my head is not the person I see in the mirror and that bothers me, but I am what I am and I have lots of people who love me for me. So I am trying to be better about how I see myself. It's a constant battle ::yes::

Hi Jen! Great start to the new TR. I'm so jealous that you were just there. I am ACHING for some Disney right now!! Your TR will help tide me over, thank goodness for the DIS!

Happy belated anniversary! :love:

Aww, don't feel bad about the way you look! You look great! I hate having my picture taken b/c I always feel like I think I look fine in the mirror and then I see the picture and I'm like YIKES but I just need to get over it b/c we do not have enough pics of ourselves from our trips.

YEAHHHHH bring on the quotes!!! There's a lot of monkey business goin on around here!!!!!

Yay! So glad you started! :banana:

And I think you look great in the picture at night in front of castle! I am the same way, always hating most pictures of myself, guess its being a girl!

As a former teacher, LOVE Flat Stanley! :)

Read your other TR's and decided to join in this one. I totally had no idea what Flat Stanley was and just googled it... it's too cute.

I'm here! Can't wait to hear more about your trip... hoping it will help pass the time until October gets here! :goodvibes

Yay, glad you made it over! :cool1: Haha, I'm hoping writing this TR helps me pass the time til November gets here, I'm missing Disney like crazy right now!

Count me in too! Looks good so far :) And you look beautiful in that picture. I know, I do the same thing. I was always a skinny kid and teen, then there is now.....the person I see in my head is not the person I see in the mirror and that bothers me, but I am what I am and I have lots of people who love me for me. So I am trying to be better about how I see myself. It's a constant battle ::yes::

:welcome: Thanks for joining! Awww, thank you! Haha, I just saw a picture my sister posted from one of our childhood trips and I was like a stick back then! I can't believe how different I look! I'm tempted to print it out and use it as motivation, I don't want to be that skinny again, but I'd like to be more fit and healthy! :thumbsup2

Hi Jen! Great start to the new TR. I'm so jealous that you were just there. I am ACHING for some Disney right now!! Your TR will help tide me over, thank goodness for the DIS!

Happy belated anniversary! :love:

Aww, don't feel bad about the way you look! You look great! I hate having my picture taken b/c I always feel like I think I look fine in the mirror and then I see the picture and I'm like YIKES but I just need to get over it b/c we do not have enough pics of ourselves from our trips.

YEAHHHHH bring on the quotes!!! There's a lot of monkey business goin on around here!!!!!

Hi Lia, so glad you're here! :goodvibes

Awww, thank you! You know, it's sad, I thought I looked halfway decent that night, I had my hair all straight and perfect, I loved my dress, my makeup was nice, but then we walked through Epcot to go on the monorail and it was a billion degrees...my hair frizzed up, my makeup melted off...and I felt like I was wearing a huge tent! :confused3 No one to blame but myself though, I gotta use those pics as motivation to start working out and get healthy again!

Ohhh, Stacey! :lovestruc My poor DH can't stand her, and I keep her on the TV constantly when we are in the resort room, I fall asleep to her and everything...because my DH tries to tune her out, when I try to quote her to him, he thinks I'm just being a Disney dork, he doesn't get the quotes! At least he knows most of my Friends quotes and all of my Simpsons ones, though! :cool1:

Yay! So glad you started! :banana:

And I think you look great in the picture at night in front of castle! I am the same way, always hating most pictures of myself, guess its being a girl!

As a former teacher, LOVE Flat Stanley! :)

Yay, so happy you're here! :banana:

Aww, thank you! I mostly don't like any pictures because of my weight. I have to get back down to a decent size before my next trip. It's just so frustrating, it's hard to get going for me, but luckily, I know what works and I'm motivated, so hopefully on my next TR you will see a big improvement! :thumbsup2

Isn't Flat Stanley cute?

Read your other TR's and decided to join in this one. I totally had no idea what Flat Stanley was and just googled it... it's too cute.

:welcome: Thanks for joining, I'm glad you enjoyed my other TR's, I love writing them! :cool1: I love the Flat Stanley project, makes me wish I was a teacher so I could have my students do it! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter