This is your 24th Anniversary? But you're so young!~A 5/12 TR!*PTR link pg 49, 9/14!*

Nermel9

DIS Veteran
:cool1:Welcome Everyone!!!!:cool1:

To my May 2012 Trip Report! :woohoo:

The cast of this trip was my DH, Brandon, and I:

P1020176.jpg

(I'm not the biggest fan of this picture of me, but I didn't have many to choose from. I'm not exactly happy with how I look right now, so I stayed on the other side of the camera for most of the trip, but there are a few of me that will creep in! I'm sure most of you have seen much better pics of me in my previous TR's right? :rotfl:)

I'm Jen, and I've been in love with Disney World for as long as I can remember, but over the last few years, it's kind of become an obsession. This trip was my 11th time to WDW! I want to go as much as possible, the more I go to Disney, the more crazed I become! :banana: I have all the WDW TV shows DVR'ed so I can watch them whenever I'm missing Disney, I listen to the music from the parks on the way to work, and I'm always mentally planning my next trip!

My DH is Brandon, and I don't care what he says, he loves Disney World! :yay: Maybe not as much as I do, but close! I don't know how someone who sends me random texts weeks leading up to the trip saying "is it Disney time yet?" can pretend that they are indifferent to Disney World! Face it, you're a Disney addict, just like me! Maybe I should tell Brandon to get a DIS account! (Haha, yeah right, not sure he's ready for that yet! :rotfl:) This trip was Brandon's 7th time to the World!

Just a little info about our trip, our dates were from May 5-9 and we went to celebrate our 2nd anniversary! We got married 2 years ago on May 1 and we had a fantastic Disneymoon at the Beach Club. I thought it would be fun to go on a Disney trip to celebrate our anniversary and stay at the same place as our Disneymoon, and we already had AP's so that's how this trip came about!

The title of this TR comes from a crazy CM we met while getting FP's for Peter Pan's Flight...we were wearing our adorable "Happy Anniversary" pins, and when we got them, a CM at the Beach Club wrote "2 years" on them. I guess to the CM at Peter Pan, it looked like it said 24 years...so she asked us how it was possible that we have been married for 24 years, and asked what the story behind it was, and that we are way too young to be celebrating our 24th anniversary! We assured he we have only been married for 2 years, not 24, and then she laughed and told us how blind she is without her glasses! I think she was really embarrassed, but I didn't mind, because hey, it's a good TR title!

One more thing, before we get started...there is one minor cast member that I haven't mentioned yet, a person who might be popping up from time to time throughout this TR...

IMG_1191.jpg

My niece Caitlin's "Flat Stanley" person! If you are not familiar with the Flat Stanley project (which I wasn't until my sister asked if I could bring Cailtin's little person to Florida with me!), here is a link Flat Stanley but basically her class read the Flat Stanley book and they had to make their own little flat character and send it to someone to take it on adventures for a week or two, then mail it back to her class! So I took her little friend around Disney with me and she appears in a few pictures, which are really cute! It was a lot of fun to do!

Ok, enough with the intros and boring stuff, it's time to get going!! I can't wait to share my trip with my amazing DIS friends, and I'm always looking to meet more DIS'ers, so please stop in and say hi! :wave2: This TR will be full of the HOT Florida sunshine, surprises, lessons learned about touring the World, and just amazing Disney magic! (And hopefully you all like "Friends", "The Simpsons" and Stacey because I tend to quote all of these things a lot...in TR's, on trips, in real life, wherever! :thumbsup2)

Disneys-Peter-Pan-Movie.jpg

Here we goooooooo....

Chapter Links:

Satuday, May 5

1. The One Where We're Going to Disney World!
2. The One Where we eat in the Best Restaurant in the Entire World!
3. The One With the Ruckus!
4. The One With the Perfect Ending!

Sunday, May 6
5. The One with Agent P
6. The One with Cupcakes!
7. The One with the Desserts!
8. The One with the 2nd Surprise of the Day!

Monday, May 7
9. The One with the Nice Morning...
10. The One When I Almost Die...in Disney World!
11. The One Where I'm OK!
12. The One Where I Almost Cry...

Tuesday, May 8
13. The One Where We Do the Unthinkable!
24. The One with the MAGIC KINGDOM!
25. The One With the Rainbow!
26. The One With Illuminations!

Wednesday, May 9
27. The One Where We Go To Our 2nd Home!
28. The One with the Tower of Terror!
29. The One When we Go Home!

The End!
30. The One With The End!
31. PTR link!

I'm here.

As a teacher I love the Flat Stanley girl. :)

I'm here! :thumbsup2 I am so excited for this TR!

Haha that poor CM. I bet she felt like an idiot. :lmao:

YAY! Ready for more! :goodvibes

I'M HERE!!! I'm so excited! Girl whatever, you look great in that picture!

HAHAHA... oh that CM. I'm glad yall haven't been married for 24 years. If so, your marriage would be about six months older than ME! :rotfl:

I had a Flat Stanley! I never took him anywhere awesome though. Anyways. HOORAY NEW TR!

I'm here! Great intro---can't wait to hear about the trip!

Our school does a play on the project---calling it "Thin Danley" instead, but same concept. I like that your niece's school lets them do a girl; our school always specifies that "Thin" must be a boy.

I am here! :cool1:

You look very pretty and dressed up in your intro pic. Can't wait to hear about what you both were doing that night.

Can't wait to read the details!

I always enjoy a great TR to help me pass the time until our own adventure arrives in August!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter